[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fit/ think about adderall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 21345431.jpg (391KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
21345431.jpg
391KB, 1200x800px
What does /fit/ think about adderall?
>>
>>40198621
Amazing for productivity but the comedowns suck and it will kill all your gains.
>>
>>40198621
bumping for interest
>>
err for what purpose?
>>
>>40198621
If you're using it for study and concentration then throw that shit in the bin and get some modafinil.

You can thank me later
>>
>>40198696
this

Took a fuckload of Adderall when I was pledging my fraternity to keep up with my work. Killed my appetite, and the comedowns made me want to lie in bed all day with the lights off. Dropped 15lbs in 4 months. Also took way too much for my Calc final and choked super hard to fail the class.
>>
>>40198696
pretty much this
its great for cutting, because you won't have much of an appetite.
Also might fuck with your sleep
Its amphetamines, be careful.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (57KB, 604x430px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
57KB, 604x430px
>>40198897
>Also took way too much for my Calc final and choked super hard to fail the class

kek, people who take adderall as a study pill always go way fucking overboard. I used to see people posting on yik-yak (RIP) about taking 45mg - 60mg at once with absolutely zero tolerance built up.

I have a script and have been taking 15mg 2x per day for the past year and a half. I accidentally took 30mg once and felt like my neck was going to explode for the next two hours, I can't even imagine what 60mg would be like.
>>
>>40198966
>>40198966
I used to tweak off of 5mg, and it was my last final, and I know I needed a good grade, so I took the last of my supply, 15mg, and was so tweaked out I forgot what an integral was.

Freshman me was an absurd, human bender. The semester after, when I got initiated I gained 15lbs of straight beer gut from binge drinking from Thursday-Sunday every single weekend. Didn't start working out until one night I was at one of our parties, and this 5/10 girl told me that I was looking really thin and needed to gain some weight.

Leave it to sorority chicks to make me feel so bad about myself that I turned my life around.
>>
>>40198884
>>40198966
how do you get modafinil or adderall ? Do you get legally through your doctor or by asking people on campus if they know someone?
>>
File: 1457071035320.png (16KB, 691x597px) Image search: [Google]
1457071035320.png
16KB, 691x597px
been an amphetamine "recreational" user for 4 years in the past

no matter how good the high was, how productive, fast, smart and stimulated I felt, the come down was never worth it
>>
>>40199084
Me and my mates buy mod online off those dodgy pharmacies, living in Australia is difficult because of our customs laws, we got a batch stopped last year and got a letter but the guys just sent another batch for free and it got through. Apparently they would have let it through if it was a smaller amount but we ordered like 800.

I'd have no idea who to ask to get this stuff irl lol
>>
>>40199153
>we ordered like 800
top kek m8

Thanks mate, I'll try to look if I can get it online in Canada
>>
File: lxLuiG9.jpg (69KB, 891x960px) Image search: [Google]
lxLuiG9.jpg
69KB, 891x960px
>>40199084
I get my adderall legally, I got a battery of psychological tests done to figure out why I was such an impulsive, inattentive dumbass and it came back with an ADHD diagnosis. Whaddaya know.

It mostly consisted on a lengthy IQ test and then they went over my school records and gave surveys to my parents/people close to me about my behavior. They're basically just looking to see if there's a big difference between your IQ and your accomplishments that might indicate some kind of problem.

If all you want is a study pill script and dont care about actually getting an accurate diagnosis as to why you're a fucking retard it's a lot easier though. You basically just go to your doctor, they ask you a few easy to answer questions ("do you find that getting distracted affects your performance at school? At work? Does it affect your relationships with other people?", etc), send the surveys home to your parents and stuff and then you're good.

Make sure you have good pharma coverage though because this shit is expensive if you don't.
>>
>>40198696
>>40198897
planning around your comedowns is absolutely vital for using adderall. either have a second dose timed so that it's hitting as the first is coming down, or make sure the you're pretty much done for the day (so, on the second comedown, or don't take it in the morning).

also, make sure you're doing what you want to be doing when it hits. it's not like caffeine were you'll get amped to get up and go get shit done; rather, it makes you really focused on whatever you're already doing unless you're paying enough attention to switch tasks. it's pretty easy to accidentally get super, laser focused at shitposting on the internet instead of actually being productive.
>>
>>40198884
>modafinil.
garbage placebo shit
If there is real increase, it's so small that you would just be able to power through anyway without it, modafinil is in no way comparable to adderall.
>>
>>40199376
You're a moron. Have you taken it? It's far from a placebo, stop spreading bullshit.

It also doesn't have a comedown
>>
>>40199394
I did take it.
>>
It fucked my childhood up
>>
File: 1474416408342.jpg (15KB, 310x283px) Image search: [Google]
1474416408342.jpg
15KB, 310x283px
>>40199432
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.