[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

dyel form check

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (30KB, 175x196px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
30KB, 175x196px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOT66Atzt1s

make me learn
>>
>>40198514
You look like shit to lift that much.
Decrease weight to only 1 pl8, don't arch your back.
>>
>>40198514
i'd try posting this in /plg/ maybe you'll get a better response there
>>
File: 1485659420523.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
1485659420523.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>40198514

This isn't a deadlift, this is a goodmorning almost.
Here are you most obvious mistakes:

1) No upper back tightness -> makes you squat the weight up (your butt shootsup)

2) Put your butt back, you want to pull the weight back not up.

3) Can't comment on stance, bar closeness to shins or anything else due to shitty angle.

But for real, deload, your catback is a one way ticket to snapcity.
>>
>>40198693

Edit:
4) Please don't use mixed grip on this weight :/ Just do double overhand
>>
>>40198514
Here's what I see on a first look. You're squatting down to the weight which causes your hips to shoot early causing your shoulders to go super in front of the bar. Don't squat down to grip the bar, instead take a stance you are comfortable with and grip the bar while your body is completely loose. Squeeze your chest up as hard and high as you can, this will naturally lower your hips into a position most comfortable for you. Move your shins forward until they touch the bar, at this point you're still keeping tension in the chest and by moving your shins forward you load your hamstring. Take the slack out of the bar by making sure your arms are taut and your hands are holding on for dear life, tense your glutes and quads, tighten your lats, take a deep breath into your diaphragm, brace your core and initiate the lift by pushing through your heels and squeezing the bar up as fast as you can. Do this for every rep, it should only take 2-5 seconds to set up once you have it down.
>>
please formcheck me

the strange shape you see in my lower back i believe is my wrong proportions in that area due to scoliosis. fellow scoliobros correct me if im wrong or you found a workaround

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjizGeTsk0c
>>
>>40201623
First thing that catches the eye is that you're tilting your head back which fucks up the whole idea of a neutral spine. Try to keep your head neutral.
>>
>>40201807
Thank you anon, that should be an easy fix. Anything else potentially back snappy?
>>
>>40198711
Whats wrong with mixed grippe
>>
>>40198514
Get into the position you're in right when the bar starts moving.
1. Tighten your lats
2. Then sit back into your starting position and the bar should start to come off the ground
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.