[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a begginer what is the fastest one can humanly bulk to become

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2741.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2741.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Hey fellas, Im a skinny fat autist now but gonna cut my fat% down real low then begin a massive bulk. Thinking 3k calories to start with then slowly up it to 8k. Gonna be tough but Im not a little bitch so I am gonna do it.
>>
>>40197539
Bait or you're retarded.
>>
>>40197539
Enjoy getting fat again fag
>>
File: tumblr_m21siey3mE1r98nm3.png (77KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m21siey3mE1r98nm3.png
77KB, 250x200px
>>40197539
>slowly up it to 8k
You're going to become Boogie levels of fat OP
>>
>>40197539
>slowly up it to 8k
That better be going along with gear and four hour daily workouts
>>
>>40197539
Zyzz wasn't super ripped, you could get that physique in like 18 months from beginner without gear. That's not going to get you his bf% or aesthetics, though, and any kind of bulking is going to take you far away from that.
>>
Thanks for the help faggots
>>
>>40197853
Gotta eat big to get big. C'mon
>>
File: 1478825923434.png (71KB, 287x455px) Image search: [Google]
1478825923434.png
71KB, 287x455px
>8k
>>
"So you say to yourself, why don’t I just eat 8000 calories a day? I’ll gain like a monster!
Well, firstly it’s hard to eat that much, although it is possible with the use of
mass-gainer shakes. Secondly, you’ll put on a lot of fat. Yes, you’ll put on more
muscle than you would’ve at 5000 calories, but the amount of fat you’re putting on
definitely isn’t working towards an aesthetic body." ~ Zyzz's Bodybuilding Bible
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.