[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tips on losing weight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: Robbie Rotten Sporticus cosplay.png (716KB, 696x639px) Image search: [Google]
Robbie Rotten Sporticus cosplay.png
716KB, 696x639px
Hey /fit/, I'm 5'9"1/2 and 230+lbs, any times on losing weight? What's your experience with weight loss?
>>
>>40197227
I'm 5'9. First started losing weight right out of high school when I was at my heaviest which was closed to 240. I got down to roughly 160 within a year and a half. Mostly just watching what I ate, partly cause of a my job at the time. I had lifted for a few months when I first started losing, but just at home in my basement with shit equipment. Then I hurt my back and just kept with the diet for the rest of the time.
That being said I looked like shit without clothes and was not happy with myself at 160 which I attribute to not lifting. Definitely pick up weights. I regret doing it so late.
>>
File: 1485489048144.jpg (12KB, 481x306px) Image search: [Google]
1485489048144.jpg
12KB, 481x306px
>>40197227
I'm 5'8" 255 lbs and started losing weight around last year during l8 September and dude. You gotta really want to change yourself, make it the biggest priority. I'm 190 at the moment and planning on enlisting in the US Navy (lit stuff and 10 pounds until btw) just make sure to always keep up with it and most of never give up.
>mfw gud luck to u
>>
>>40197227
Eat less
Walk more
Lift some
>>
>>40197227
5'9.5" as well.
Diet yourself down below 200. Swim everyday.
Once below 200, run everyday. You'll get down to 150 in six months if you diet and run right.
>>
>>40197227
5'7 started at 260, currently 195, just diet down to like 200, only go for walks at first so you don't fuck up your knees. Once you've lost about 20 lbs jog for a minute or so on your walks and start lifting. I recommend dieting first and minimizing exercise because it's a lot easier to coach yourself into eating less if you're not using a lot of energy. I yo-yo'd quite a bit and I always ended up eating the calories I burned back because it wasn't ingrained into my mind to eat at a deficit.

COUNT YOUR CALORIES, DON'T JUST ASSUME, USE AN APP OR DIARY YOU FAT FUCK, YOU'RE EATING MORE THAN YOU THINK
>>
>>40197227
read the fucking sticky
>>
I lost 50lbs in 8 months by simply eating at a caloric deficit. Did absolutely zero working out. Burned it off browsing 4chan. You just need willpower.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.