[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when was the time you realized this board isn't about losing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (29KB, 660x574px)
pepe.jpg
29KB, 660x574px
when was the time you realized this board isn't about losing fat and looking great at every size, and rather than celebrating the natty physique, this board is about body dysmorphia, illegal use of substances to grow bigger and the delusions that being big and muscular will get you laid a lot just to cope with a bunch of high school insecurities?
>>
It varies day to day.

I post the same pic in CBT a hundred times and sometimes I get mired with 20+ (You's) and other times I get shit on and told my progress is shit and that they made more gains than me in their first year of lifting (obviously not providing any pics to back it up as usual)
>>
>>40196323
This board is about shitposting, TFW NOGF, bullshit /pol/ reject talks and alot of delusions and autism
>>
>>40196323
I'm glad my life took me a different direction when I was first getting into this 3-4 years ago. Having sorted out some other things first, I know that now pursing fitness is kind of a pipe-dream and just covers insecurity. I don't know anon, I think a lot of people on 4chan are depressed or suffer from mad anxiety issues that they could really use help with, myself included.
>>
>>40196323
>>40196370
Nah. You got it both wrong.

This board is about brap posting
>>
>>40196323
You don't know shit stupid frogposter.
>>
>>40196323
>looking great at every size
fuck off HAES lmao
>>
>>40196418
>*BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPTTTT*
>>
>>40196433
kek

I mean celebrating the natty guys.

I got told every time I post bruce, that's he's a dyel faggot.
>>
>>40196323
This board used to be like that, and kind of still is. But lately it's been a different kind of shitty: /r9k/ meets /pol/. It's basically aspergers meets autism. Every other thread is race bating bullshit or "I can't get a gf, girls don't like muscles, I fell for SS + GOMAD and still can't get laid, waaah!"
>>
>>40196323
You're forgetting the SKWAT R UR A PUZZY and STRENGTH TRAINING suggestions for littearlly every fitness related question you can ass,
>>
>>40196342

>Posting in a CBT

You are the kind of person that is ruining this board. Vain, insecure, looking for external validation in a place that reaffirms your lack of confidence. It's a vicious self-fulfilling cycle.

I'd like to think that amidst all the horseshit we have had our success stories, fat/scrawny people who came here a couple of years ago, read the sticky, contributed meaningfully and used this board as a jumping point for a life of fitness. And then, once your diet is varied and balanced and your exercise routine is reasonably consistent, you can finally grow up and leave this place.

If one person has benefitted from the little good this cesspool has to offer it's worth all of the narcissists ruining it.
>>
Every board on 4chan was always like this, a sea of shit with a few great nuggets of information that you have to figure out on your own.

You just have to grasp the basic spirit of each board and after a while see what you have gained from it.

/fit/ for example made me quit smoking and I lost 18kgs.
>>
>>40196547

I actually like the CBTs, I think they're useful if they contain other info like height, weight, routines, etc.
>>
>>40196391
>I know that now pursing fitness is kind of a pipe-dream and just covers insecurity
>everybody who has a good physique is just insecure and im totally not

I really hate this weak-minded, loser mentality, maybe one of the reasons you're insecure is because you look like shit and are too much of a pussy bitch to change it?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.