[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"That guy" thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1482035123505.jpg (9KB, 620x345px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482035123505.jpg
9KB, 620x345px
>that guy
>18-25
>goes to gym all the time
>never talks to anyone
>always paces around after he finishes a set

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1468247391378.jpg (57KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468247391378.jpg
57KB, 500x333px
>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
>>
>that man or woman yarns after a rep
>>
>>40195187
Why does it matter if you never talk to anyone when you're at the gym, you go there to workout not chit-chat

Fag
>>
File: laughing fannings.gif (898KB, 245x192px) Image search: [Google]
laughing fannings.gif
898KB, 245x192px
>>40195317
found "that guy"

you do realize you're the laughing stock of the entire gym?
>>
>>40195187
This is exactly me
>>
>>40195317
>why does it matter if you never talk to anybody at school? You go there to learn not chit-chat
>why does it matter if you never talk to anybody at work? You go there to work not chit-chat
>why does it matter if you don't talk to anybody at the bar? You go there to drink not chit-chat
>why does it matter if you don't talk to anybody at the dinner party? You go there to eat not chit-chat
>>
>>40195379
What kind of autistic gym are you going to ?
>>
>>40195474
Not that guy but I absolutely hate these trendy social guys who come to the gym in groups of 5 to hog the equipment and talk for 5 minutes between sets/turns.
>>
>>40195474
>dinner "party"
that one doesn't even make sense lmao
>>
>>40195379
>>40195474
Eastern european here, here at the gyms literally noone talks to anyone, except the people that are friends and came there together. Are we autistic? Is it really common in US for people to talk to everyone like they are in pub?
>>
>>40195474
>that guy that makes false equivalencies
>>
>>40195474
>school
you are forced to go there unless you want to eat cheese from the government for the rest of your fucking life
>bar
who the fuck goes to a bar to drink? i can drink the same amount or more for way cheaper, people don't go to a bar to drink, they go there to have fun and meet people
>dinner party
again, same thing, nobody goes to a dinner party to eat, they go there to talk to people they already know and have fun

on the other hand, consider the gym, why do people hit the gym normally? meeting people is normally at the bottom of the list of reasons
>>
>>40195474
chatting makes school/work more bearable
chatting at the gym is for casuals who dont take it seriously
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.