[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chemical experiment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7056.jpg (835KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7056.jpg
835KB, 1280x960px
Anonfag here, gym rat.
Natural Body-Building from ~1.5/2 years

Height 179 cm - 5 ft 10.5 in
Weight 78.5 kg - 173 lbs
23 years old (24 in march)

BodyFat? idk, i think something like 18% (pic related - it's me on the right)

At the end of august 2016 my weight was 68 kg - 150 lbs and 13% of BodyFat

i'm going to buy 2 unfair packets from the net:

oxandrolone (10 mg per tab) 100 tabs
clenbuterol (0.02 mg per tab) 100 tabs

I have finished a schedule that last 70 days structured as below:

monday - triceps and back

wednesday - legs and shoulders

friday - pectoral and biceps

(all the muscles were involved with other exercises specifically incorporated in the schedule)

now i can squat with 65 kg - 143 lbs on the back (4 series of 8 lifts)

Bench press, i started 70 days ago with 55 kg - 121 lbs (5 series of 6 lifts) and now i do 67.5 kg - 149 lbs (5 series of 6 lifts)

i'm eating something like 2500 to 3000 kcals/day with ~150 grams of protein

50% carbs, (expecially from rice, whole wheat flour, and bread)
30% fats, (nuts and vegetables fat like oil and natural fats contained in the everyday food)
20% proteins, (hig bio value like eggs or whey isolate)

I made progress, but now i have a shitty-fatty-belly.
I don't want to return in keto to not loose muscles, so i bought clenbuterol and oxandrolone to try a cycle.

I know to take 4 clen tabs every day, but wich diet? Zone-Diet?
ketogenic?

Is better to do an oxandrolone cycle before, or is better to take oxandrolone after clenbuterol? how can i cycle 100 tabs of clen and 100 of anavar in the better way after a mass period?

How do i do Gym at the same time? In the same way? heavier? Lighter? I need a rest period?

Lets roid up this chubby bastard in the right way!
Who is the best All in One trainer/dietician/pharmacist?
>>
>>40193103

Is that really you on the right? It doesn't look like you've ever lifted in your life, let alone as a "gym rat" for 2 years.

But that's what starting out with a shitty brosplit will get you.

I suggest doing some sort of full-body and eating at a surplus to build some god damn muscle (with lots of carbs and protein). Cutting is just going to expose a twink body and destroy the little progress you have made.

Sorry to be harsh, but if your goal is the left picture, you've got a shit ton of muscle to build.
>>
OP here.

Thanks for the opinion, but...
I have 100 caps of clen and 100 of oxandrolone,

how can i take it in the right way?
>>
>>40194934
Throw that shit away and just take 250 mg a week of test
>>
>>40194934
You wasted 2 years of your life if this us true, but youre most likely lying
>>
File: 1472949299089.png (9KB, 459x377px) Image search: [Google]
1472949299089.png
9KB, 459x377px
>anavar + clen
>oral only cycle
>coupling it with clen

you guys are fucking retarded.
>>
>>40193249

that's what ss + bulk will get you.

so many retards here go BULKAN MODE when they already in the ~20% bf range.

usually ppl start cutting when they hit 15%bf
>>
Hey, OP here...
what can i do?

now i'm 20% BF
(calculated 10 minutes ago with plicometry and metric measurements, exactly 20% in both formulas)

Anon #1 says that i need to eat more,

Anon #2 says that i need to cut at 15%...

I only need to know which diet to follow when i take clen,
which diet for the anavar cycle...

and... is better doing the clen cycle or the anavar one before?

so, please, can you answer in the following way?

Anonymous 01/29/17(Sun)XX:XX:XX
>>401POSTNUMBER

1) //type of diet for the clen cycle
//comments of this kind of diet, and other stuff like duration, precautions ecc...

2) //type of diet for the anavar cycle
//comments of this kind of diet, and other stuff like duration, precautions ecc...

3) //i think it's better to do the */drug name/* cycle first because
//why do you think it's better in this way?

4) OTHER COMMENTS:
"You fat bastard, what the fuck were you doing 2 years at the gym? Are you working out for girls?
Did you know the money you spent on your gym subscription could use them to fuck whores, so you could
fuk more whores than all the girls you fucked in your whole life?
you useless piece of shit! 20% body fat? your body is disgusting... ecc... ecc...
YOU SHOULD EAT MORE/LESS
>>
up (pliiis ;_;)
>>
>>40193103
You're a skinny fat dyel, why not try and actually do a good job lifting and eating first before using drugs to help?
>>
File: Senza titolo-1.jpg (411KB, 796x704px) Image search: [Google]
Senza titolo-1.jpg
411KB, 796x704px
OP here

>>40197408
Because it's a full year and a half i'm lifting and eating properly, in the last 70 days i added more carbs, i gained strength, muscles and a lot of fat.

i know how to lose fat, reducing calories and carbs, but... Fuck, i don't want to lose to much muscles, so here comes the clen.

I have a pretty good genetics, but i wan't little bigger arms and better shape of shoulders and chest, so here comes oxandrolone.

here's a photo when i was 76 kg - 167.5 lbs (i was squeezing biceps a little on the sides of my back, and stretching the abs a little)

SO.... I talk every day with my friends, relatives, co-workers for the ethical and moral implications (4 of my friends go to the gym 3 times a week like me and do the same stuff like alimentation, gym schedules ecc...)

SO.... I decided to try only one cycle (just burning out some fat minimizing muscle's loose and pulling up a little my genetics)

SO.... I bought (and now i have) shitty pills from the net

SO.... does anyone know how to cycle these two drugs?
(I'll be happy to recive a little link...)

I promise to everyone that i will continue bench press and squat, eating oats and whey protein ecc...
>>
>>40198014
Lmao, whatever you've been doing for the past year and a half is NOT good lifting and eating. You look like shit and I'd guess that you've never touched a weight in your life if I saw you.
You don't have the muscle to show under your fat.
>>
I would recommend taking all of them today. Your body will store the chemicals and release them as it needs them. If you wait, you might not time it exactly right.

Trust me, this is what most bodybuilders do.
>>
>>40193103
The dose for guys ASSUMING you have REAL VAR AND NOT WINNY OR DBOL is 50mg everyday. That's just 20 days, imo it won't do much for such a short time just cut with test
>>
>>40193103

i would've wrote a long explanation OP but this guy
>>40198529
basically has the right advice
>>
Your anavar is probably dbol and sdrol. If you use anavar, do at least 150mg test weekly. I wouls suggest you get test e 500mg a week for 16 weeks.
>>
>>40193103
You sound retarded. Based in the info you gave us I know you are misinformed, unexperienced and either fucked around for 2 year and lieing or you're stupid. And what the fuck did you think you fucking mongo. You gained 10 kg in 5 months as a natty. Did you expect it to be 50% muscle? You just ate yourself fat, b-but muh bulking. Yeah mirin the bulk fatty.
Nice squat to bench ratio btw.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.