[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think I have an energy drink addiction. Recently I started

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: DSCF0092.jpg (423KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0092.jpg
423KB, 1600x1200px
I think I have an energy drink addiction.

Recently I started drinking when I'm not working out, the taste and energy feel amazing, but it's gotten really bad. There are times when I need to sleep, but I crave an energy drink and can't go to bed. Please help.
>>
replace with juice, good juice not from concentrate you will get real sugars and feel energized and healthy
>>
>>40191204

just drink white monster and you are gucci

sure its not the healthiest option but you only live once. if you like the taste, go for it. its not like you are going to die significantly sooner because you like dat dere SIPP
>>
>>40191204
Stop drinking caffeine before 6 and you should not have any trouble falling asleep
>>
File: donsip.jpg (60KB, 540x750px)
donsip.jpg
60KB, 540x750px
>Finally - something beautiful you can truly *sip*
>>
Same, i first tasted one at age 10, did it because it was "cool" and "badass", cringe at the thoughts, but got addicted, have been drinking at least 1 almost every day since the age of 12, when i begun to get money from parents, age 17 now and still drink a lot, cant stop, tried stopping but just cant. Only monster though, the green one. It might keep me back in my gains but its worth it, just accept it.
>>
>>40192086
bye bye
>>
>>40191204
Why does one keep empty cans?
>>
>>40191204
hi OP i had this same struggle, it started in college and got worse in the military. Here come the shit posters to what I'm gonna tell you but its the truth. I did keto and the switch from metabolising gluecose to keytones saved me. The cravings went away and I can function as a human being now. Its been almost a year, and I have saved almost a thousand dollars on redbull and nos, no shit I used to spend that much money on e-drinks. Give it a shot op.
>>
>>40191204
I've had at least 4 a week for 9 years now. I don't care what they do to my body, can't be that bad, but I really would like all that money back.
>>
>>40191212
Replace juice with fruits.
>>
>>40192691
The marketing scheme has made them crave looking at the image.
>>
I had it really bad in high school. So I switched to black coffee, lost 5 pounds, and now only have the occasional sugar-free Red Bull with lunch when I forget my morning java.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.