[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on bcaa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: bcaa.jpg (9KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
bcaa.jpg
9KB, 209x241px
Is it useless unless you're only using it for leangains/IF/cutting as long as you're taking enough protein for the day?

Please red pill me boys
>>
>>40188508

It's more snakeoil from the supplement industry
>>
>>40188508
Another useless supplement that doesn't do anything
>>
>>40188540
Which supplements do work for sure then?
>>
Does creatine actually work then?
>>
>>40188543
whey
creatine
fish oil
multivitamins if you didn't get enough vitamins for the day
That's about it, there's supplements that work besides these but aren't necessary and not worth it
>>
>>40188550

No

Eat food you spending whores.

>>40188543

Steroids
>>
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27175106

Abstract

J Int Soc Sports Nutr 13:1-015-0112-9, 2016 describe the efficacy of branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation and resistance training for maintaining lean body mass during a calorie-restricted diet, and claim that this occurs with concurrent losses in fat mass. However, the reported results appear to be at odds with the data presented on changes in fat mass. This letter discusses the issues with the paper.
>>
>>40188560
>being a roidmonkey
I bet you think you're a genetically blessed alpha male
>>
>>40188566
No, I bet he thinks that he wants gains fast and does roids. I'm against roids but try to read a little bit my man.
>>
>>40188566

Because I merely point out the fact that steroids work, I therefore must be using them?

Go back to /pol/
>>
>>40188576
You must be fun at parties
>>
>>40188562
i looked at all the figures in the site you provided, so im guessing it doesn't do shit? I'm not too smart sorry, had a hard time understanding the figures.
>>
>>40188591
>go back to /pol/
lol what
>>
>>40188562
Is it basically saying that the bcaa group and the carbohydrate/electrolyte group had the same results in the hypocaloric diet?
>>
>>40188603

That's how they think over there
>>
File: Untitled.png (102KB, 1862x610px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
102KB, 1862x610px
>>40188600
>>40188607
Yeah BCAAs are useless.

Btw this was done on advanced 'natty' bodybuilders.
>>
>>40188640
interesting, thanks for the info anon! So what supplements do you personally believe in then?
>>
>>40188654
Multivitamin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D
Fish-oil
Creatine
>>
>>40188667
Thanks will go get some creatine then
>>
>>40188674
say goodbye to your hairline before you do
>>
>>40188706
aye lmao
>>
>>40188718
I don't think I have any baldness in my family. my head has way too much hair lol
>>
bum[p
>>
>>40188550

ignore these cunts.Its one of the supplements thats shown to work.You need to take it consistently at least for 2 weeks to notice a difference.

my story
>weak af
>breaks between sets for over 5 mins
>even then, the recovery is shit
>take creatine for one month
>immediately notice increase in recovery, then the lifts
>>
what about the leptin on BCAA?
no one ever talks about this
>>
>>40188508

Sure. Is the benefit worth the money spent? Probably not but then again you make the call.
>>
>yesterday see a thread praising bcaa
>Today see a thread saying it's a scam
Idk what to think anymore
>>
>>40191735
what thread?
>>
>>40188508
Ask yourself a simple question.

If you're not in a caloric deficit, do you get enough Aminos? Check your diet, look up if you get enough BCAAs.
If the answer is yes, why exactly would you want to supplement them?
If the answer is no, check if you get enough protein in general, cause you probably don't.
>>
>>40191771
Pretty sure it was yesterday, but anons were saying it boosts recovery time, test, etc. I think it was in a pre-workout thread
>>
I get less sore since I started taking BCAA despite lifting heavier. night and day.
>>
>>40191861
People were memeing you. Jewtube fitness fags who say they do something are tricking you into buying their worthless supplements.

>>40188558
This. You're going to have to go /fraud/ to do any better.
>>
>>40190314
Kind of similar. I noticed it prevented fatigue. Didn't give me energy, but allowed me to lift longer
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.