[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Accutane

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: accutane-2.jpg (27KB, 222x264px)
accutane-2.jpg
27KB, 222x264px
I've been taken accutane for over a year now (low dosage, finish in april) for a skin infection.
A friend said today that it's shit for my liver and thats why I have to get my blood tested every so often. I know all the symtoms that are in the brochure but after reading some articles it is possible that it lowers LH, T3 and testosterone.
The thing is before I started taking accutane I had plenty of gains and at 11% bf, energy and libodo. Now I'm constantly tired even after sleeping for 8+ hours, low libido, and gained alot of fat (mostly on my stomach).

Are there people here that expierenced the same thing? Need to get my blood checked again in february and going to ask them to check for testerone levels.
>>
http://www.acne.org/messageboard/topic/321328-accutane-treatment-decreases-testosterone/

This is the paper I mentioned
>>
>>40185657
After and while on accutane I had none of the signs you presented. There is more than likely something else other than the medicine affecting you.
>>
I took Accutane for 6 months, total cumulative dose a lil over 180mg/kg and had no side effects other than dry skin and lips.

I think you're just a pussy.
>>
File: 1476064942368.jpg (130KB, 484x461px) Image search: [Google]
1476064942368.jpg
130KB, 484x461px
>>40185657
Im in the same boat as you OP. I was on 80mg for 6 months, was always tired and felt like shit. i was getting better for a couple of weeks but started getting bad again. im going to get a blood test and have them check EVERYTHING......
>>
>>40185657
took it as well op. suffer no sides. maybe talk to your doctor about lowering your mg/kg.
>>
I had pretty fucked up acne and took it for 6 months and then 9 months I think. No problems other than developing an addiction to lip balm.
>>
File: 1485138353470-fit.jpg (49KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485138353470-fit.jpg
49KB, 500x500px
>low libido
Ehh maybe. But I'm /nofap/
>Sleep problems
Some but it's tolerable
>Slower gains
I think so but it's worth it to get rid of those disgusting blemishes first, the gains will come.
>More visceral fat
Oh God I hope not

I've been on 40mg for the past couple of months and it's slowly working but of course there's always sacrifices.
>>
i just got dry skin and more depressed. much better now though. dont worry bruh, youll make it, and your skin will be clear and sexy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.