[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you lift your way out of mental health? If you look swole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1481626422044.png (233KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1481626422044.png
233KB, 1080x1920px
Can you lift your way out of mental health? If you look swole enough to boost your confidence, can you actually get qts and cure yourself of your self-loathing?
>>
>>40184328
into* mental health
>>
you can at least lift your way into confidence, which goes a long way. certainly helps with anxiety, insecurety, and related social problems.

can you lift your way out of a full blown depression, or other serious mental disorders? i don't know, but i doubt it.
>>
The results are less important than the process.

Self esteem and value is about making good decisions (imo). Getting /fit/ and eating well will create a positive feedback cycle that can extend into other areas of your life.
>>
>>40184328
Of course! Honestly, looking aesthetically pleasing is a good thing, but a lot of girls dig the confidence that guys get because they're happy with the way they look! The big thing that it important is being healthy, and the confidence that you get from being physically healthy will help you be mentally healthy too! Stay healthy dude!
>>
>>40184328
Exercise helps with depression, ADHD, anxiety disorders, bipolar, and many others, but won't help with severe disorders like schizophrenia, DID, panic disorders, etc.

So, yes, but if you're already to the point of cutting off your penis it's too late.
>>
>>40184328
Try lifting your way out of Alzheimer's
>>
>>40184328
No, but you can cardio.
>>
>>40184328
no

been there, tried that
two suicide attempts

gym helps tremendously but just fixing your diet and exercising on regular basis wont fix everything. If you want to fix yourself you need to focus on yourself.
>>
File: 410351-105343-master-roshi.jpg (40KB, 310x362px) Image search: [Google]
410351-105343-master-roshi.jpg
40KB, 310x362px
>>40186447
>do a set
>forget you just did a set
>do another set
>get jacked as fuck

Is Alzheimer's the final redpill, /fit/?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.