[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiderman Goal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

How to achieve Tom Holland Spiderman body?! i need some diet and workout routine
>>
>>40183948
Full body 4 days a week.
Eat clean surplus TDEE + 500.
Do cardio on off days.
>>
>>40183948
Do 50 pushups and crunches everyday to tone up the muscles and melt away the stomach fat.
You'll be ripped in 3 months.
>>
>>40183954
reverse this
>>
>>40183948
Isn't Peter Parker supposed to be like 16 years old when he discovers his new powers? What the hell is his problem?
>>
>>40183963
how would be that?
>>
>>40183963
You don't need cardio to get to that BF%. Just good lighting, be dry, have a pump and a little bit of mass
>>
>>40183994
do you have a routine for those 4 days?
>>
>>40184005
Push Pull Push Pull. Alternate heavy days with higher volume days.
>>
File: army_strong.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
army_strong.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
>>40183994
I find that I can't lose weight by dieting alone. I really need my cardio to lose fat.
>>
>>40183948
Be 20 years old and a former gymnast/professional dancer
>>
>>40183948
stop eating
>>
>>40183948
Spend a solid 3-4 months focusing mostly on cardio and bring your body fat low low low. Then from there, pick a strength routine and eat a little above your TDEE until you're Holland-mode.
>>
>>40184221
What?
>>
>>40183975

genetic mutations made him ripped.
>>
>>40184081
Not possible
>>
File: DYEL.jpg (44KB, 640x378px) Image search: [Google]
DYEL.jpg
44KB, 640x378px
>>40183948
Chances are you'll never look like that anyway. Dude's tiny, but he's got some really nice insertions which makes his physique look impressive to normies anyway.

You put anyone with worse insertions at that bf% and muscle level and they'll just look tiny.

Aim to surpass his strength level and then take comfort in the fact that when you put on a t-shirt you'll look like a man whereas he'll look like a babby with 12 inch arms
>>
>>40185750
I alternate between 1 hour and 1/2 hour runs every day. I eat a normal diet and burn fat like a furnace.
>>
>>40185110
Tom Holland has a background as a gymnast and a dancer, so he's super fit.
>>
>>40183948
>Tom Holland
>Not Tom Hardy
>>
>>40186111
bruh but this pic is dripping with lighting enchancements
>>
>>40186300
That's a big observation.
>>
am I the only guy who just wants to get /fit/ and build muscle and look good? seems like everyone else on here oogles other dudes bodies and sits and looks at dudes bodies and picks which one they want like theyre choosing a new haircut
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.