[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some days you have a good day at the gym. Really working hard,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1484845404508.jpg (321KB, 920x572px) Image search: [Google]
1484845404508.jpg
321KB, 920x572px
Some days you have a good day at the gym. Really working hard, muscles pushed to limit, feel that blissful workout high, feel good at end.

Some days you have shitty gym day. Cant lift heavy, cant finish all sets, feel like shit at the end even though you didnt go hard.

Anyone else know this feel?

How do i go from scenario 2 to scenario 1 every time?
>>
>>40179356
eat more sleep more
/thread
>>
>>40179356

If you are consistent and dedicated to gym then you are walking near the right path already.
>>
I noticed that I would lift heavier and feel better when there are people near me who is close to my age, I think I was subconsciously showing off.

most of time when I'm alone I feel lazy af and would sometimes ditch accessories
>>
Listen to heavy metal and go on pol. Inspires me every time to lift
>>
>>40179368
this

sage
>>
A-bombs & Test-E.
>>
>>40180495
>pol

kys
>>
>>40179356
sleeping and eating and drinking water, making sure you're getting calcium, l-arginine, vitamin c, things we sometimes forget to consume when we have limited diets.

but also, i've noticed that you need to be in a good headspace. sometimes life is a demotivator and gym time suffers for me.

try to take a step back and reevaluate what's going on with you, as a person. just take it easy and be happy that you're healthy enough to enjoy your physiology but that also you might have good friends and family, good job and good looks, and that you are not going to die alone.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.