[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: the downsides of making it Common feels >you have trouble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1431496197258.png (6KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
1431496197258.png
6KB, 419x249px
ITT: the downsides of making it

Common feels

>you have trouble fitting into clothes
>going out to eat with friends/family events and holidays turn from a carefree get together into a test of your diet discipline, aka, it's harder to let loose and have fun when you have a strict diet

Uncommon feels

>fat girls start to act nasty and hostile towards you
>girls will start spilling spaghetti around you, which would be flattering except when they're fat/you don't find them attractive and have to work with them everyday and maintain a professional relationship

Rare feels

>you were a beta who had a gf before you started lifting and now you are filled with testosterone/confidence and are constantly surrounded by hot bitches who are miring you and all you want to do is smash sloots to make up for lost time but your gf is total wife material and you know you'd fuck it up so you play it cool until you go to your 9-5 job mon-fri and keep seeing that hot girl with a super nice ass who keeps flirting with you and there's so much sexual tension that it's tearing you apart until you get home and let out a monster fap to the bitch at work while your gf innocently sleeps in the next room and you're consumed by guilt until you go on 4chan and forget about it by posting a TLDR rant on /fit/
>>
>>40176770
Why the fuck would you feel guilty about fapping on the thought of someone other than your girlfriend?
>>
>>40176803

Because I could be fucking her instead but would rather fuck my hand thinking about a girl who I'm trying hard not to cheat on my gf with.
>>
>>40176770
>you were a beta who had a gf before you started lifting and now you are filled with testosterone/confidence and are constantly surrounded by hot bitches who are miring you and all you want to do is smash sloots to make up for lost time but your gf is total wife material and you know you'd fuck it up so you play it cool until you go to your 9-5 job mon-fri and keep seeing that hot girl with a super nice ass who keeps flirting with you and there's so much sexual tension that it's tearing you apart until you get home and let out a monster fap to the bitch at work while your gf innocently sleeps in the next room and you're consumed by guilt until you go on 4chan and forget about it by posting a TLDR rant on /fit/
this isn't a making it feel. It's normal as fuck even for people who don't lift. My advice from experience: don't take your girl for granted just because you have the opportunity to smash elsewhere. Your girlfriend must be plenty hot herself right? Besides, you have something better than just a sex partner. You and your gf share a special bond, and have gone through life experiences that you can't simply replicate with anyone else. If that isn't important to you, then just dump her and start smashing the bitch from work.
>>
>>40176770
Has your gf improved herself in any meaningful way since the beginning of your relationship?
If not why not leave her, you're clearly a much better version of yourself, if she's the same as she was she just doesn't deserve you anymore.
>>
>>40176854
It's so hilarious to see that you guys actually think that you are a better version of a human because you lift weights.

Who the fuck cares if she lifts weights herself or whatever.
There are thousands of other things that a potential life partner should be capable of and if you actually find a girl that is decent, doesn't want to party all day, has an acceptable level of empathy and is willing to use her brain to consider her actions then why would you ever leave her.
>>
>>40176843

My girlfriend is a 9/10 to me. Beautiful face, slim body, but now that I'm high test I'm craving huge asses and tits and while she has a nice ass, she's barely a B cup. I love her to death, but it's constantly tearing at me I'm losing my fucking mind.

>>40176854

She's got her Bachelor's and laid down a solid job bringing home good money. Like I said, she is solid wife material, she just complains about being skinnyfat all the time but doesn't do anything about it. I got her to go the gym with me a couple times, but she never wants to go. She also never wants to fuck during the weekdays which is when I'm surrounded by hot bitches at work and am horny as fuck.
>>
>>40176894

Well to be fair, more times than not lifting weights goes hand in hand with self improvement. Not only is it a confidence boost, but it literally gives you more energy to want to improve yourself instead of being a lethargic fuck all the time.
>>
>>40176816
I get that but it's nothing to feel guilty about. If anything you could feel proud for not actually cheating on your gf with a hot girl while you could easily do it. By letting off some steam youre probably doing your gf a favor as she could lose you if you wouldnt fap on someobe else from time to time.
>>
another rare feel

>people flocking to you because you've become socially adept and mildly attractive, pretty much treat you like their hero
>only feel rage at them because they rejected you when you were ugly and autistic
>>
>>40176770
either you stop lusting after whores and take care of your girl or you let her know you're gonna be banging other bitches. that's how men handle things. that shit you posted about is how women handle these things.
>>
>>40176920
>She's got her Bachelor's and laid down a solid job bringing home good money. Like I said, she is solid wife material, she just complains about being skinnyfat all the time but doesn't do anything about it. I got her to go the gym with me a couple times, but she never wants to go. She also never wants to fuck during the weekdays which is when I'm surrounded by hot bitches at work and am horny as fuck.
Sounds Iike my ex. I had very similar gripes with her habits.

For the record, we broke up almost 2 years ago and I still think about and miss her every single day. But some of that shit still annoys me.
>>
>>40176920
>She also never wants to fuck during the weekdays which is when I'm surrounded by hot bitches at work and am horny as fuck.
Jesus, what do you think will happen if you actually marry her?
>>
Anyone else notice fat girls being extra bitchy since getting fit? I can't be the only one to notice it.
>>
Am I the only one that isn't really tempted to fuck other girls when I am in a happy, long term relationship?

I mean, I notice their asses/tits too and also feel some physical attraction to those, but I never actually consider or feel tempted to make a move.
I just know that I can have better sex with my woman because we know each other well and there is also the emotional aspect.

I also genuinely have no interest in making female "friends" during relationships.
I don't feel like adding girls I meet to my phone in order to text them daily.
>>
>>40176920
> only fucks 2 days a week
Abort
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.