[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are hungry skeletons browsing /fit/ right now who don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: gains.jpg (44KB, 455x302px) Image search: [Google]
gains.jpg
44KB, 455x302px
>There are hungry skeletons browsing /fit/ right now who don't eat at least one of these every day

Why don't they try trying for once?

>Throw away the skin

Just throw away your gains because you ain't making it
>>
Are there seriously people who don't eat the skin...?
>>
>>40174256
Yes. They are literally so afraid of fat that they throw away the little bit of fat chicken actually has.
>>
>>40174256
not eating the skin is heresy
>>
File: 1481765927201.gif (3MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481765927201.gif
3MB, 320x320px
>>40174246
Fucking love these things from the local Meijer but anytime I eat the skin I get nausea. I don't have problems with self cooked chicken skin or anything, just from these.

I can manage a little bit, like maybe one leg, but any more than that and I feel like shit.
>>
File: trump.gif (1003KB, 322x251px) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
1003KB, 322x251px
>>40174246
I don't eat that shit. They usually have hormones and other by products. Its usually low quality chicken in even lower quality plastic steaming. enjoy your estrogen mimickers and your BPH in the plastic :^)
>>
I have never in my entire life eaten one of these and the people I see buying the, at the store are all disgusting.
>>
>>40174411
Yeah growth hormones. How else will you get swole and leave humanity behind if you aren't eating enough to replicate the effects of steroids? You'll never make it with that attitude.
>>
>>40174246
I really ought to get one of these the next time I go to costco. they're something like $4.50, and it'd probably solve all my snacking dilemmas. there's plenty of ways to use a precooked chicken.
>>
>>40174411
>Plastic steamers?
Actually retarded. Cook em by the dozen and then store em in there later. Some stores like WinCo use cardboard boxes.
>>
>>40174256
fuck, just thinking about somebody peeling the skin off, then throwing it away, makes me a bit upset
>>
File: IMG_0220.jpg (27KB, 302x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0220.jpg
27KB, 302x326px
>>40174246
I really don't even have to worry about a surplus

>be caregiver
>take care of people while they die
>there's a cook who serves three meals a day
>she always makes gourmet shit and shovels the rest down my throat
>my coworkers are mothers on 'diets' so they don't eat the extra
>the they're all still obese
>whenever a nigger bites the dust their food gets donated to the facility
>I eat it before it goes bad
>sometimes they have dietary shakes
>read: free proton shakes with maximum micronutrients
>that shit is 1.5 calories per mL
>A douchebag eats shit
>I swoop up his protein powder
>gains forever

Also it makes me super edgy, nobody wants to eat dead people shit so they just give it to me anyways. Cheers m8s
>>
>>40174473
*plastic, steaming

Cook em by the dozen? they're already cooked. it just tells you how inexpensive I don't know where you are but these chickens are like 7 6 dollars each. Trash food.
>>
>>40174518

>read: free proton shakes
>proton shakes

pls tell more
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (91KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
91KB, 640x480px
>>40174560
So this one fucker died and had diabetes so he had about 20 glucerna shakes that were low in sugar and high in protons.

They were individual cartons (like big juice boxes) that said "Consult a doctor before consuming". So I looked up why it said that and apparently there are so many protons in the fuckers there are dietary warnings against consuming too much.
>>
>>40174542
Yeah the grocer cooks them on a rotisserie by the dozen. There is no risk of picking up plastic from the box
>>
>>40174628
who knows how long it stays in the plastic
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.