[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkward women want to fuck you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 26

File: tumblr_inline_n1nktnaLpc1ramga7.png (372KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n1nktnaLpc1ramga7.png
372KB, 500x500px
I've been a severe dumb ass and will continue to be in the future. If a woman is acting awkward she wants to fuck you. Plain and simple.

I used to wonder why women: dodged eye contact with me, let me get extremely close, smiled a lot when I approached, got upset when I walked away, always called me a flirt, laughed at my corny jokes... They wanted me in one way or another. I used to wonder why men did dumb shit like: saying I'm a "well put together man", avoid eye contact with me when talking, talk about how I made their girlfriends "uncomfortable", try to compete with me covertly and overtly in public... They knew their girl wanted to fuck me.

Chances are all of you have at least one or two women in your life that want to fuck you and you are just too fucking dumb to realize it, or you don't want to fuck her back. If you're anything like me, your brain is your own worst enemy. You've made dumb assumptions about life as a kid and are currently building the red pill on top of them. Find those dumb assumptions and replace them.

In sum: assume attraction always, if she's even remotely nice to you she either wants the dick or wants something from you, either way the right move is to try to fuck her or put her in the friend zone, but always do what you want the moment you realize what you want. No exceptions.

And yes, this is related to mental and sexual fitness.
>>
>>40173761
self taught lessons are always learnt the hard way.
>>
>>40173761
i can't hold eye contact with people i don't talk to very often
should i try to to appear more confident
>>
>>40173761
Or you can build platonic relationships because you don't have to try to fuck every woman who smiles at you.
>>
>>40173791
"or put her in the friend zone"
>>
>>40173791
Or you can just read the whole post.
>>
>>40173761
Is this a x-post things from the front page of r/theredpill thread?
>>
>>40174273
No. Go to bed.
>>
There's a girl at the gym who maybe likes me; she always looks at me for extended periods of time. I think she's cute but it's less stressful to not approach her.
>>
>>40173781
dont think of it like that. just check what eye colour they have
>>
>>40174414
underrated post
>>
>>40174378
It's a mirror, you fucking dummy.
>>
>>40174414
>not enjoying the smell of a qts fart

You will never have a relationship
>>
>>40173761
>just fuck girls dude sex lmao! fuck fuck fuck
I fucking hate 'casual sex'. I'm against it. Thanks to men like you women are disgusting living cumdumpters.
>>
>>40173777
Said the alter boy.
>>
File: 1485520589499.jpg (139KB, 1125x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1485520589499.jpg
139KB, 1125x1365px
>>40174464
*tips ear*
>>
>>40173890
>Idiots
>reading anything
>>
>>40173761
Oh look, its another roastie training legs
>>
>>40174535
you wanna see roasties training legs, go to lolcow
>>
>>40174565
It seems like every girl on the interwebs is always training legs. Is that all they do?
>yup
>>
>>40174464
>It's men's fault that women are sperm receptacles
No one held a gun up to these women heads
>>
>>40173761
I want to fuck you, the inbred who is so autistic, that you can't count past zero
>>
File: sexual revolution.jpg (59KB, 1133x552px) Image search: [Google]
sexual revolution.jpg
59KB, 1133x552px
>>40174464
It's actually women's fault, they created the modern dating scene, or sexual marketplace.

It is the result of feminist "sexual liberation", we have returned to a more natural state of sexuality where only the top alpha males get to have sex, and all the women just share their turns with them. Gorillas have something very similar.

It is only men's fault in the sense that we allowed feminism.
>>
>>40174633
>No one held a gun up to these women heads
Women are ridiculously easily influential. They're constantly pushed into being whores, less and less men there to tell them having sex with just anyone is not okay because it's degenerate.
I don't know it's just my opinion though.
>>
>>40174695
last panel is wrong, women now just fuck anyone, that's exactly the problem. Maybe american women are more picky but still
>>
>all three betas frustrated that women won't give them a glance because now they're free to pursue real men, which are rare
kek, this is how nature is designed you cucks. If you don't like it, Better yourself.
>>
File: 1476920215224.jpg (9KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1476920215224.jpg
9KB, 249x249px
>>40174695

> boo hoo women don't have to settle for inferior men like me anymore
>>
>>40174595
>"i don't want to get too bulky, i just want a nice butt Anon 3x"
>>
>>40174439

Kek'd
>>
Im not sure if one of the personal trainers at my gym likes me or wants to train me.

She always comes up and has a chat to me but doesnt talk to many others in the gym. Sits down with me after im finished and putting my towel in my bag and shit. I think shes really keen but Im scared of shitting the bed here. I really like this gym and its like 5 minutes walk from my house.
>>
>>40175923
yes she does
flirt with her
>>
>>40173781
It depends on how you hold yourself. If you have low self confidence they'll pick up on it and why you're avodiing eye contact if you feel good in your body they'll think you're aloof.

Literally had 2 girls have completely different reactions but the same exact outcome.

One girl that I was talking to got outright mad that I'd never look at her.

>You never look at me when you talk to me! I'm not going to look at you anymore when I talk to you
>that night we bang and she apologizes lol

>2nd girl
>already got her in bed
>"You know you never look at me when you talk. You're very mysterious, are you embarrassed being with me?

Women are fucking retarded but it just boils down to
>does she like you, whatever you do will work
>if she doesn't like you, whatever you do won't work
>>
>>40174695
This picture is flawed because like 95% of the people are a 4-6 and generally match up with each other
>>
>>40173761
Ok then answer this, I was getting a massage and whenever the Asian massage girl and I met eyes she would laugh/giggle. Then she asked how old I was. Then more eye contact laughing.
What did it mean?
>>
>>40173761
this is a TRP post with a /fit/ boilerplate at the bottom. Not sure which came first but either way you have to go back
>>
>trying to scheme with this cute but super awkward girl
>literal ASD levels of refusing to make eye contact or holding it uncomfortably long or going off on incoherent tangents
>can't tell if she's nervous because she likes me or if she's actually an aspie and would freak out if I made a move
>>
>>40174633
i did
>>
File: LTPY4205.jpg (402KB, 1920x1040px)
LTPY4205.jpg
402KB, 1920x1040px
Femanon here.
I need help. I don't talk to anyone at the gym (except when I go with friends), but there's a guy I usually meet there that I find kinda cute.
How do I approach him? I'm shy af and don't want to spill the spaghetti ;-;
>>
>>40176289
interest in you
>>
>>40176532
Follow him into the locker room and offer to suck his dick
>>
>>40174695
That's bullshit. I only have dated beta guys so far. I also consider myself beta, for the record. Not all women are out there chasing alpha males to fuck.
>>
>>40176532
Ask him if his feeling fit yet, buddy
>>
>>40176532
Just say hello. The mere fact that a girl spoke first to a guy in the gym will have him doing all the work from there
>>
>>40176532
>Femanon
>>
>>40176555
I can't even talk to him, dude. And I'd never offer a bj like this.
>>
>>40176573

make eye contact and if he isn't man enough to aproach you don't want him anyways

desu
>>
>>40176556
I can offer some insight on this
The picture is pretty accurate, if you look at the SINGLES market.
If you take into account all the girls who are off the market and in relationships, it becomes inaccurate

Guys chase girls and if a girl wants a relationship she can have one because she has many options for it so girls who want relations spend most of their time away from the market.
The girls that ARE left are the ones who arent satisfied with the guys who approach, this is why they are single

If you look to the single market many of the girls will be going for the top 5% of guys and ignore the rest and since they have no real "need" for dick they are happy being single and being sought after

This is why we have so many unhappy single guys, the girls who are single are single by choice and thats what these guys are left with.

consequently when a girl who wants a relationship rejoins the single market she is usually off it again very quickly because she faces little to no competition. The other girls arent participating so a friendly girl who wants a relation gets tons of attention because this is where you can actually get a gf
>>
>>40176573
Well it's one way to break the ice, and it's not like you'd have to keep up an extended conversation if you follow my suggestion. Really it's a win win you get to avoid your social anxiety and get closer to him, he gets his dick sucked. I'm struggling to see the problem here desu,
>>
I usually play off of whatever vibe I'm getting from a person, but that being said, girls being awkward and spilling spaghetti makes me nervous and spill spaghetti, even if I don't want to fuck them.
>>
>>40176573
Just go up and say hi
You are a girl, you cant fail even if you spill all the spaghetti
>>
>>40176571
Femanon, girl, woman, whatever. Here, take your (You) now kill yourself.

>>40176562
I'm afraid of being awkward. I'm the kind of girl that get all sweaty just after getting inside the gym.

Imagine yourself getting approached by a mini sweaty autistic girl saying "hi" out of the fucking blue. He would laugh at me and leave, tho
>>
>>40176605
>He would laugh at me and leave, tho
Fun fact, guys arent like girls
We like girls so if one approaches we are usually friendly and talkative

Here is a fun tip that made me talk to some girls in the gym, load up a bar heavy and ask him for help to lift it up/down or whereever
Make shit up and then you get to talking
>>
>>40176583
I've been trying but as soon as I realise he's staring me back, I think he may find me a creepy stalker or whatever and then look at the ground until I calm down. That sucks. Luckily I've just been seeing him there like twice a week.
>>
>>40176595
You must be kiddin me
>>
>>40176586
This is, in my experience, accurate.
>>
>>40176637
Why?

As a girl you cant fail, guys like girls so just by popping up on his radar means he will do most of the work

I get why approaching girls is scary, they are rarely receptive and generally very hostile towards guys but guys are the opposite
>>
>>40176625
I know they aren't the same, but I've been bullied and rejected by guys throughout my teen years so that's why I fear rejection this much. And getting into a situation like this at a place I go every single day would kill me inside.
>>
>>40176605

>Imagine yourself getting approached by a mini sweaty autistic girl saying "hi" out of the fucking blue

MUH DIK
>>
>>40173781
nice dude when can we expect tomorrow's blog post?
>>
>>40176532
Ask if he's almost done with the equipment he's on, or if you can work in.

Make some small talk.
"I love doing ____! Great for my glutes!"

Slowly increase the frequency of it. Slide on his dick.
>>
>>40176672
>I've been bullied and rejected by guys throughout my teen years
Why?

you know what, it doesnt matter
Youre gonna have to deal with the same shit 99% of guys deal with, you either go up and talk to the person and possibly deal with rejection or you dont
You have an edge because its alot more likely for you to succeed than it is for guys so you should be fine but the options are the same so you get the same advice guys get

"Just do it, faggot"
>>
>>40176605
>Imagine yourself getting approached by a mini sweaty autistic girl saying "hi" out of the fucking blue. He would laugh at me and leave, tho
I got hard just from reading this.

>>40176676
>MUH DIK
Exactly.

Just walk by him, smile and say hi. That's literally it. If he's not a sperg he'll make a move. If he is a sperg, he won't do anything except maybe spill sketti. In that case just walk away or offer to suck his cock.
>>
>>40176586
Well, I must agree in parts. But only because I have a personal issue with this whole current relationship model. I know that there are couples that don't share anything in common, but I don't think it's reasonable. Many people think like me tho. And it doesn't have anything with appearance.
So, independent on looks, if a guy approach a girl only because it's a girl, it has 50% of chance to work out. Both parties think of several variables before choosing someone, not only girls do it. So it would be both parties "fault", both "decide" when and why to be single.
>>
>>40173781
No
You should try to be more confident
>>
File: TRDK0561.jpg (28KB, 469x469px) Image search: [Google]
TRDK0561.jpg
28KB, 469x469px
>>40176707
>>40176676
>>40176692
W-well, thank you, guys. I'm gonna try to ignore my fear and say "hi" the next time I see him. If it doesn't work, I'll come here to share the link of my suicide stream.
>>
>>40176719
>if a guy approach a girl only because it's a girl, it has 50% of chance to work out
I would love to see some stats on that because from what ive read (based on data from online dating sites and tinder etc) guys have about a 3-5% chance for success when asking girls out

Girls are picky by nature, thank biology for this mechanic and guys are not and this gives us the current position
Sure there are girls who arent as picky and just want a compatible guy but like i said, these are off the market already because when she becomes single there is extreme demand for a girl of her type

Ive met several girls who said they wanted to remain single after a breakup and what ended up happening is that they got a new guy after about 2-3 weeks simply because they get approached like crazy.
Meanwhile most guys find out that after a breakup there are no girls to approach because the girls who are single dont want a guy
>>
I am still trying to figure out how to become happy alone.
Going trough this breakup makes me think about how I could get to known a new partner almost all day.
My mood and happyness is dependant on how high I see the chances of finding someone that fits me better then my last partner in a rather short time.

Needles to say my mood isn't good.
>>
>>40176755
>I'll come here to share the link of my suicide stream.
Pro tip: stop being a fucking drama queen
It doesnt help your mentality leading up to the approach at all
If it doesnt work out there are billions of other guys out there who want a grill, git gud
>>
>>40176775
Not saying you're totally right but it's almost 7a.m. here and I'm quite tired of thinking in other language to explain my point of view. To sum up, some women are bitches yet some man are douchebags, what makes (good) relationships hard to occur. Btw nevermind these bitches cause they tend to get so picky that one day no one will want they, so they'll die alone with their vanity. Focus on who you think is worthy and be happy. :~
>>
>>40176778
>I am still trying to figure out how to become happy alone.
Dont worry dude, it will come in time
I get it, you want a new relationship because you feel comfortable in one. Its how things have been and its where you feel safe
Being alone is scary but trust me my man, you will learn in time to get over it

For now focus on your lifts, hang out with friends and put the work in at school/work
Your education and career are important, in 10 years time this is what will serve you best
>>
>>40176778
You cannot be happy with someone else if you cannot be happy by yourself. Take your time to grow, try new hobbies, travel, learn new things and mostly, learn more about yourself. Then you'll be able to find love again.
>>
>>40176876
>>40176898
Well I guess the biggest problem is also that I don't really have many friends, if any at all.

I just don't enjoy the main stream hobbies that people have - such as watching soccer or superball or whatever. It doesn't interest me one bit and thus I don't enjoy joining conversations about it or watching games together.

I knew one guy I genuinely connected with - same interests, was my lifting buddy etc.
But he completely vanished when he met his girlfriend.

My only plan for now is signing up for some weekend badminton courses.
I loved playing that but don't know anyone that does and it would help me maintain a better cardio level and maybe also meet some people.
>>
File: IMG_1963.jpg (99KB, 900x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1963.jpg
99KB, 900x494px
>>40176789
It was a joke any one of you autists would have made

>mfw thinking of her hurting
>>
>>40176940
I wish i could help you dude but i cant, only you can
I was in the same spot, being completly uninterested in soccer, drugs and clubbing made me an outcast more or but its better now

I pray that you find your way son, i really do and i think you will. There are many like you who want to fit in and belong somewhere, you just need to find em
>>
>>40176605
If you are cute i would probably pass out of embarassment

Then i would probably realize what happened few weeks later and fall in platonic love and be depressed.

>Tfw this happened many times already
>>
>>40176789

As he responded:
>>40176947

But yea, there are plenty of fish in the sea blablabla
Just gonna try and swallow the disgrace in case it does not work out
>>
>>40176982
what disgrace? that you found him attractive?

women are so damn insecure
>>
>>40176947
I see you are proficient at memes
Pls be in V E G H E L
>>
>>40176982
why are you embarrassed that you find him attractive? this isn't primary school.

i did the exact same shit with girls then realised how repressive and retarded it is. if i find a girl attractive, i'll make it known or know that she will find out. who gives a fuck, it's not an admission of love.
>>
>>40176947
>>40176982
>As he responded:
Im not fucking retarded, i know it was a joke but its hurtful
If i was to approach a girl and i play it up like its the biggest deal EVER and jokingly say im gonna kill myself if i fail i make a big deal out of it
I dont do myself no favors by becoming nervous and playing it up, i was trying to be helpful

We are all autistic here though so its par for the course i guess
>>
>>40176974
I don't wanna seem like an attwhore (hurr but you're a girl, automatically you're an attwhore durr jesus christ I can't even handle "normal" attention towards me, that's not the case) but I have self-image issues and I'm insecure as fuck. I don't know if I would fit your concept of cuteness.

>>40177000
Saying "hi" to a stranger, being ignored, not being able to go to the gym for years to avoid meeting him there, etc. I know how childish it sounds but can't help feeling this way.

>>40177014
Fella, you really need to chill out
>>
>>40177029
>Fella, you really need to chill out
You really misjudge my mood, friend
Im chill af, watching a movie and eating while shitposting on /fit/
>>
>>40176962
Well thanks a lot anon. I'll put the work in and see what happens.

The sad part is that people like me (and maybe you) also need kind of specific partners.
I don't like being with a partner that texts with guys all day, wants to meet them regularly and shit like that.
I don't like the process of a typical relationship, where you get to see each other less and less because the other person wants to spend time with others more and more.

I absolutely don't mind my partner going out with friends every now and then, maybe even ever weekend if the relationship is stable, but it always has to have some kind of limit.

So what did you do with your life?
>>
>>40177029
>I have self-image issues and I'm insecure as fuck

where do you think we are? that's like every person on /fit/. i'm not downplaying it, just allowing you to realise how common it is amongst dudebro guys. if you like him and find him attractive, just say hello and ask for some help with something or rather, exactly like she does in mean girls in math class.

then go from there, ask to buy him a coffee or something for sparing time helping you or dont and play it patiently by saying hey and chatting everytime you see him in there.
>>
>>40173761
Yea the own mind thing is the worst enemy, especially because girls tend to rely on your feeling most. The biggest problem that I have encountered is subconscious disapproval. Not even subconscious but rather just related to the fact that one person can only have so many conscious thoughts, but I am aware them...

and the problem with subconscious disapproval is that it can be very legitimate. Extremely so. Especially when you dont do degenerate things yourself and you even exibit feelings of disgust when you see someone else do it, even if they are not a female. Like smoking, or sipping soda.

These two things alone probably disqualify about 99% of all females out there. And its a hard value, that of sipping soda, its a value that I have a lot of conscious evidence and reason attributed to, as many of us here on the chans made our arguments on the backs of this constant truth warfare.

Beyond that...well...not being zealotlike enough is also a somewhat boner killer.

I will probably die alone lol.
>>
>>40174728
>I don't know it's just my opinion though
that's the first time I've read or heard that sentence from someone who unironically uses the word 'degenerate'.
>>
>>40177073
I get what youre saying and i think its quite common
Alot of guys want to spend time with their gf while the gf wants to remain in her single lifestyle (doing what she wants, when she wants and with whoever she wants) and this does suck for the guy
Maybe date younger chicks with less of a social circle? they shouldnt be as uninterested as older girls are and if you are the majority of her social circle she will want to hang out with you

Im not an example to follow, i was on the verge of killing myself because id had it with life being shit (had a bad childhood, bad relationships and now a bad dating life) so i withdrew completly and im now cold as fuck and uncaring

Stay positive friend, it can work out if you put the work in and keep your hopes up
>>
>>40177083
That's why I prefer asking for advice at chan rather than my female friends. They're all like "nah girl just go and get it". Life doesn't work like that.
I'll take your advice in consideration, thank you, anon :3
>>
>>40177117
to add to that: A relationship is basically a woman weaseling in, into these values that you exhibit. If they dont align with her being, even if she does think that you are hot, it wont work. The natural way of being with women is if your own computational script for survival, which is basically just math. Numbers stored in flesh. If they dont align with the women, and especially in the last phase of civilization decline as we are in today, where the percentage of bad women is simply just too extremely high, well then you are not really attracted to them.

The only person who can be proud-full of being good with women, is a person whois mental script is underdeveloped. Because threats, ways of life, habits, and good things are supposed to be displays of yourself to the outside world.

If you dont have these things you are most likely just a degenerate manwhore.
>>
>>40176625
>Here is a fun tip that made me talk to some girls in the gym, load up a bar heavy and ask him for help to lift it up/down or whereever
>made me talk to some girls in the gym, load up a bar heavy and ask him for help to lift it
>talk to some girls in the gym, load up a bar heavy and ask him
>Some girls
>ask him

No homo bro you refer to guys aa girls and then ask guys to lift heavy weights on your behalf?
>>
>>40177173
This is nonsense.
>>
>>40177187
manwhore detected
>>
>>40177146
Yeah, you are right. Most women see a relationship as comfort, as something that can have as an addition on the side.

But it really takes some more work than that. One has to be willing to put time and effort and also some change into a relationship and consider what their partner needs and wants from it.

What you said about yourself sounds quite sad anon.
I hope you cheer up one day, meet the right woman and live a happy life.
>>
>>40174464

Jesus christ people fuck. Deal with it.
>>
>>40177198
>see really cute girl, blonde hair, blue eyes
>she pulls out a soda bottle
>instantly recoiled, not even joking
>opinion of that person goes down extremely

Eating habits, soda consumption is also a testament of a certain IQ range.

>see a person smoking
>eating junk food
>drinking booze

all bad habits that are directly related to the quality of any human being.

>learn of the r/K selection theory
>learn of all the hallmarks of the r selected
>start to categorize females according to that

You know how dog breeds were created for their best qualities? With this "cherry picking" or rather "very refined pattern recognition".

And living in this civilization allows us to see a lot of the end outcomes of certain people, with certain traits.

So yea, its a hard value.

Manwhores wont like it, and women will scold me for not accepting their lazy and dumb asses.
>>
>>40176755
Make a trip and update us in either case. Gambarre, faggot
>>
>>40177187
Not him but there is some truth in it
Think about this, lets say half of the females are the relatinoship and sexual type. They like guys and are friendly towards approaches
The other half are the attention slut, she doesnt like guys, relationships or wants sex. She just wants attention from as many guys as humanly possible because it makes her feel good about herself for awhile.
All guys are fighting for the good half of women, the one who wants relationships

IRL though this ratio is probably closer to 35-40% girls who want relations/sex/guys and the majority who just want attention so the numbers are off

Girls showing signs of just wanting attention and being generally obnoxious and having an unapprovable lifestyle is a turnoff and why waste your time chasing girls who wont pay off?
She wont up front tell you she doesnt want sex, a relationship, kids or such things but she will tell you what you want to hear to keep your attention

This might seem hateful towards women but its not, there are good women and there are bad women and the bad ones by far outnumber the good ones in the single market (makes you more likely to interact with them) and they are louder and more in your face since they want attention so youre more likely to see them
>>
File: IMG_5341.jpg (97KB, 960x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5341.jpg
97KB, 960x834px
>>40177224
Dude, seriously
>>
>>40176689
Nice blog, upvoted.
>>
>>40177241
>be middle class person
>see bums, alcoholics, hooligans, chanvs and other scum
>"well it seems like I dont like these people and they have habits, outfits and appearances that are related to these undesirable traits which allow me to identify and avoid them"
>"hm, there also seem to be a lot of these identifying markers on females, I guess il just avoid them too"
>liberal/cuck/(you): "BUT WOMEN ARE ALL EQUAL NICE AND YOU SHOULD ALL BE CHASING 100% OF THEM BECAUSE NOBODY LIEKS YOU LOL WOMEN ARE GODS TO YUOOOOOOO BOW DOWN"
>>
>>40177224
Bread dogs are all extremely unhealthy, die fast and have numerous diseases during their life time.

Litterally a failure of human creation.
>>
>>40174105
>>40174414
Can you please take your mental illness back to /tv/
>>
File: IMG_5394.jpg (42KB, 640x356px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5394.jpg
42KB, 640x356px
>>40177262
I've never said that. No one have ever said that.
>>
File: introspection.jpg (66KB, 500x645px) Image search: [Google]
introspection.jpg
66KB, 500x645px
I just came home from a hard day's work and this thread was exactly what I needed. Thanks bros
>>
>>40177288
I am just filling in for the human waste that you are. Since you are incapable of being such a cool and smart person such as I around language.

Nobody is going to date your soda sipping fat ass if you are one of these dumb broads. Or give you social validation if you are a manwhore. Pattern recognition rocks.
>>
File: 1454534072750.jpg (15KB, 78x306px) Image search: [Google]
1454534072750.jpg
15KB, 78x306px
>it's another redpill thread
>>
>>40175148
>this is how nature is designed

Yeah, but civilization isn't. And if we don't want to end up back in trees, flinging shit at each other, this is not the right way to go.
>>
>>40175148
>all three beta women frustrated that men won't give them a glance because now they're free to pursue real women, which are rare

fixed
>>
>>40175148
Monogamy is why the west has been the cradle of civilization for thousands of years. When one guy fucks every women, they all come out like him, usually for worse.
>>
>>40173761

>Powerlifting bar

DIsgusting
>>
>20% of the women who cant get a partner go on /fit/
>try to persuade the healthy men who want to self improve that they should settle for genetic trash

lol, we would rather even die alone than give you partnership. Why dont you loser women just die already lol?
>>
>>40177543
or we would rather even downgrade our genes with a normal asiatic/slav woman than with the trash women lol.
>>
File: 1455391104232.png (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1455391104232.png
43KB, 400x400px
>>40174764
>women now just fuck anyone

Not me
>>
>>40176289
she wanted le phugg anon, go get her tiger! Be sure to bring enough money though.
>>
File: joker_heath.jpg (216KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
joker_heath.jpg
216KB, 1200x900px
>>40176628
>>
This post is useless as fuck I can easily tell when girls are into me. What's hard is talking to them. Literally even when I envision the convo in my head it devolves into spaghetti al pomodoro in about 3 seconds.
>>
>>40176289
She wanted your money
>>
>>40177654
>Literally even when I envision the convo in my head it devolves into spaghetti al pomodoro in about 3 seconds

Then don't envision. How hard is it to stay "hi"?
>>
>>40177659
>hi
>............
>hi?
>........................
>>
>>40177692
Then stay virgin forever.
>>
>>40173791
>friendships with women
>worth it
Pick one.
>>
>>40173761
>They knew their girl wanted to fuck me.

How to solve this problem?
Obviously without any dicking.
>>
>>40177659
>>40177692
>>40177700
NOt that guy but pretty much my response. It's fucking hard man.
>>
tfw women at the gym look away in disgust
>>
>>40177751
Stop lifting, change your diet to GOMAD, start taking estrogen and apply for a writing gig at Vox.
>>
ITT: a bunch of virgins tell other virgins how not to be virgins
>>
File: 1348727504240.gif (858KB, 240x228px) Image search: [Google]
1348727504240.gif
858KB, 240x228px
>>40177800
>>
>>40176562
lol. I spoke to my gym crush hundreds of times before that autist made an actual move. he then took so long to ask me out i got fucking tired and moved on.
>>
>>40178108
Maybe he just, you know, didn't want you? Makes sense considering you dropped him for being shy, you don't sound very likeable
>>
So at what age does a girl being a virgin become weird for guys?

20 y/o kissless hugless handholdless virgin here, struggled with social anxiety since early childhood, and hate alcohol so have never even come close to a relationship. All I do is work and lift, how the fuck do I ever get a bf i'm so lonely i wish I was a confident Stacey. I can't even imagine how awesome it must feel to have a guy actually care about you
>>
>>40178153
>So at what age does a girl being a virgin become weird for guys?

6 months after getting married.
>>
>>40178153
>>40178153
>>40178153
For most guys it's a plus in relationships but obviously weird for a one night stand, but that doesn't seem to be what you want.
>>
>>40176532
Gas yourself, slag.
>>
>>40173761
No means yes. Got it.
>>
>>40178288
It's really only a plus for insecure cucks, anyone else does not care. Personally I would prefer a non virgin than a virgin. I can't really imagine going all out passion fuck on a virgin who thinks spanking is done only in shady sexclubs
>>
File: 1485025551345.jpg (351KB, 717x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485025551345.jpg
351KB, 717x1024px
>>40178153
Nothing is more repulsive than a fucking woman trying to act like she can experience one iota of the crushing loneliness most men feel. I sincerely hope you get hit by a truck, you arrogant bitch.
>>
>>40178529
I'm not insecure about the other dudes but I'm also a virgin so I'd be insecure about my skillz if the girl is way more experienced than me.

Also let's be honest, you're kissing a mouth that sucked another dude's dick. I'd just rather kiss a girl that has only kissed their mother.

Of course I'll fuck any girl I like but I def have the preference. To each their own.
>>
>>40176672
if you wanna just keep making excuses why did you even bother asking in the first place?

also

P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X
>>
>>40173791
Do you even have a cock?
>>
>>40174695
I genuinely feel bad for most people who believe this. Either you're so socially inept you cannot recognize how flawed this chart is, or all of your social interactions are limited to 4chan so you never see real couples.
>>
>>40173791
This is good advice stop focusing on trying to fug it will make you awkward and nervous, instead try to make friends and if you find that she is cool follow your primal instincts and go after her like an animal
>>
>>40176672
You basically need to get your head out of your ass. The most important thing I learned when going from incel to sexually succesful was that when I was insecure about women I was censoring myself and trying to seem cool because I wanted to fuck, which just comes off as asspie behaviour. What made the difference was just letting go, and giving up any idea of having sex with a woman so I could finally interact with them like human beings.
>>
>>40178558
>I sincerely hope you get hit by a truck, you arrogant bitch.
lmao, this attitude is probably why you're lonely

>>40178529
meh, virgins are only virgins once. it's not like she's always gonna be a prude
>>
File: IMG_8030.jpg (71KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8030.jpg
71KB, 500x338px
Just a little update (I know nobody gives a fuck but anyways):
Went to the gym, he appeared, we almost bumped like 3 times...and nothing. No guts to talk to him.
By the time he has already left.
Guys, if you have any gym-crush, don't act like me. Seriously.
>>
>>40174695

Your image is literally natural selection in avtion.

There is no problem with 90% of women wantig 10% of men
>>
>>40178946
The best part is he would act like 90% of men don't want 10% of women. The only difference is guys are bigger sluts than women(evolutionarily)
>>
>>40178932
Hey anon, I was like that last year. I had a massive crush on a guy at the gym, and I always said "next time I see him, I'll talk to him" and I always ended up not doing it. Don't prolong it too much or you'll start getting miserable because you're gonna get more and more obsessed with him.

Take it in steps. Smile at him, then the next time ask him where a dumbbell is or something.

Try not to fantasize too much because you'll build up expectations he'll never meet and you'll end up disappointed if you do get to go out with him. This is how me and my gym crush fell apart.
>>
>>40178961
Not him but what?
Guys are willing to settle for way less and as long as youre not bottom 20% of women (Extremly ugly, fat, crazy) then youre able to get guys
>>
>>40178961
Well you're right.
But most women are under the impression that every guy they see wants to or will fuck them if given the chance.
It's kind of a thing that's pushed in certain social circles as a way to protect women's egos and make money/gain followers.
>>
>>40178961
Guys would sleep with 90% of women, but would wife only 10%.

Makes sense. Women have to have a kid if they get pregnant so they have to be picky. Evolutionarily of course, but our minds have not evolved with our surroundings.
>>
>>40173761
>https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/5pdqw4/awkward_women_want_to_fuck_you/
>>
>>40178992
To fuck, yeah.
Even then...not really.
It's only slightly better then working out or playing a video game.
I mean, play video games/go to the gym or bad sex with a slightly below average looking chick.
Most men who aren't thirsty as fuck or haven't seen a snatch in months would choose to workout. Sure the sex will last longer then the 1 hour workout but it definitely would not last longer then the video game.
>>
>>40173761
Women are only awkward around me in the sense that they want to leave my presence as quick as possible and desperately avoid making eye contact even when talking to me
>>
>>40176556
Just the use of beta, ugh... I mean you have resigned to date mediocre guys because you're also mediocre. Not all women chase alpha males because of the fear of rejection, just like most dudes don't go after top models because of fear and because they know they don't have a chance.

In a club, pretty girls over average (let's say 7/10 for the sake of the example), get approached more than beautiful girls (9/10) because the latter are intimidating and probably will reject the average Joe anyway.

If a dude gets approached by two girls asking to hook up, one is a 7 and the other one a 9, guess who'll he take home?

Just like if you get approached by the average mediocre guy you're used to and a "Chad", well... we know who you will chose.

There's nothing wrong about it. People prefer attractive people over mediocre one, but they also like sex and know their own limits according to their own appereance, thus, if they want to have sex they have to lower their standards. That's what happens to you.
>>
>>40178992
As I said, this is because guys are bigger sluts. Just because they settle for less doesn't mean they don't still want stacy
>>
>>40179043
I think youre confusing how you act with how most act.
Id pick working out over hitting on a below average girl just like you but those girls dont miss us
Ive met several girls who were way below average and they had no problem getting guys, not the best quality guys and they had to approach in some cases but they did much better than above average guys

The best example i have of this is a girl known for not showering/brushing her teeth. She had severe acne and a really bad beer gut.
She left her bf for another guy and then cheated on him with her previous ex

When i just started my first job in a resturant we had a girl there who was a real butch dyke, she had done time and had face tattoos
She got a boyfriend and ended up leaving the job

Alot of guys are picky and opt out of dating because it isnt paying off like they want it to but there are way too many thirsty betas keeping girls occupied
>>
I literally only find girls who want to be in relationships with me, while I already have a gf
So I lead them on until they've completely fallen for me to then just discard them
I may be the problem
>>
>>40179118
>Ive met several girls who were way below average and they had no problem getting guys, not the best quality guys and they had to approach in some cases but they did much better than above average guys
This isn't a race to see who can fuck the most. Men have to invest energy in finding a woman and even in sex. Women don't.

>The best example i have of this is a girl known for not showering/brushing her teeth. She had severe acne and a really bad beer gut.
>She left her bf for another guy and then cheated on him with her previous ex
Yeah so gross people are fucking? What of it.

>When i just started my first job in a resturant we had a girl there who was a real butch dyke, she had done time and had face tattoos
>She got a boyfriend and ended up leaving the job
Yeah so gross people are fucking? What of it?

>Alot of guys are picky and opt out of dating because it isnt paying off like they want it to but there are way too many thirsty betas keeping girls occupied
Those aren't thirsty betas, those are just absolute losers. The alpha beta scale is...kinda a thing that women apply to men who they'd fuck or get to provide for them.
The actual attractiveness scale states that they are on an equal or lower number range then them. Plus it's kind of how men and women are put together that makes those relationships possible overall.

Basically every girlfriend and sexual encounter i've had was initiated by the woman and I'm no chad.
The relationship being had means nothing. The relationship lasting? Or being anything more then the relationship equivalent of a fuck in the broom closet? That's the real thing.
>>
>>40176755
If it doesn't work with him, it'll sure as shit work with me. mini autist girls are my fetish.
>>
>>40179199
>This isn't a race to see who can fuck the most. Men have to invest energy in finding a woman and even in sex. Women don't.
So...wait we agree on this?

>Basically every girlfriend and sexual encounter i've had was initiated by the woman and I'm no chad.
I can say the exact same
I forget what we argue over, im just saying there are more guys willing to settle for way less than there are girls willing to settle
Youve never heard of the standard for women being basically non-existing?
>>
>>40176672
Are you hideously ugly?
>>
>>40179271
>So...wait we agree on this?
Yes, but you still have this odd thing where you see it as a race and seem bitter about women who are apparently lower on the totem poll.
Why should you care unless you want to screw/hook up with them?

>>Basically every girlfriend and sexual encounter i've had was initiated by the woman and I'm no chad.
>I can say the exact same
>I forget what we argue over, im just saying there are more guys willing to settle for way less than there are girls willing to settle
If they pick the chick, then they are at the same level of them. Let's face it.
A relationship means nothing. The LEVEL of relationship and if it means something outside of just being two people who agree to hangout and fuck and co-hab is key.

>Youve never heard of the standard for women being basically non-existing?
No.
Men can and are picky. Only men who are deeply desperate and or have low self esteem would go after any woman or allow just any woman to pursue them/get a dicking.
>>
>>40176532
Throw about 4 plates on a barbell and ask him to spot you while you go ass to grass
>>
>>40176532
How serious does he seem? He may not be the type who likes to be bothered at the gym, so maybe try to find a way to talk to him while he is not picking up heavy things.
>>
>>40173777
nice trips
>>
File: conf.jpg (11KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
conf.jpg
11KB, 285x177px
>>40173781
>>
>>40174695
>dindu nuffin the post

god i fucking hate you faggots sometimes
>>
>>40174764
what you want is more like all the women go to the top 75% of men so that retards who can't afford kids end up childless instead of single mothers running around raising criminals.
>>
>>40179110
Men can't be sluts, get the fuck outta here.
>>
>>40173761
This seems like the right thread to ask, but what is the best way to deal with the burden of beauty?

>Become attractive and confident
>Smile at a girl, she instantly thinks you're into her, and not just a nice person
>Help a girl at work or school; it's an advance, not just being nice.
>Acquire gf, you are automatically assumed to be a manwhore and have to put up with even more insecurities
>Women almost physically depend on your attention for existence.
>Other males become stupidly nervous and protective of their gfs when you're around.
>The flip sides; don't smile, you're the tortured genius who needs love or they spiral/hate you for not acknowledging their existence.
>Don't help women with their minor requests, you're playing hard to get
>Stay single for any period of time, acquire thirsty followers or other women who think "oh, poor puppy"
>>
>>40178992
are you implying women don't settle for way less? trust me, once they hit their late 20's they'd date an autist as long as he has a well paying job.
>>
>>40176532
walk up and put your ass in his face, you have no other value.
>>
>>40179846
???

They most definitely can.

Take me for example, saving myself for marriage
>>
A girl I've known for a long time asked me out of the blue if i want babies. Said no and just left. But now I'm thinking maybe it was a signal.
>>
>>40179855
>once they hit their late 20's they'd date an autist as long as he has a well paying job.

>used up sluts are willing to fuck uggos to get a free house

ok.
>>
>>40179891
and how's that different than a guy willing to date a uggo to get pussy? stop being a bitter faggot.
>>
>>40179693
>Why should you care unless you want to screw/hook up with them?
Its not that i care but its a simple fact, girls are never lonely unless they choose to be and it fucks the dynamic
Lets say im a 7 and i want a quick hookup, so i go after a 6 and think it would be fine. It wont be because she has tons of guys lining up

>Men can and are picky.
Not in the same way women are
Most men just think if a woman looks good and then she is good for a relationship

I could link to several examples of how the mechanic is skewed against guys, online dating is probably the worst because girls get a full inbox after a few days if they look decent and get tons of messages even if they are below average

Life is sadly about fucking and girls have an edge because they are always in demand, guys are not
I reall wish it was more equal and that girls were as horny as guys but this isnt the case.
>>
>>40176586
lol this was an exact quote from my sister who has been dating the same guy for 4 years.

>"it's so weird, all my girl friends are in relationships but all my guy friends are single"
>>
>>40179855
I explained it pretty well in another post
Girls who want relationships and want to fuck are in high demand, these girls usually arent single because all the guys want these girls
Girls who are single are single because they are not willing to settle, dont want sex and/or dont care for relationships
>>
>>40178867
>trying to weasel your way into fucking by crawling through the friend zone

Never fucking works.
>>
>>40179991
>I reall wish it was more equal and that girls were as horny as guys but this isnt the case.
holy fuck you are stupid

women will fuck anything you just have to look semi decent and believe in your values and women will want to jump on your cock

this is the fucking problem

retards on welfare are fucking women and causing children that won't be raised in a stable home with good parents and that will fuck up our society.

this is why the left wants abortion so much, so they can have all the wahooo free sex with out some of the negative aspects that come from it. The Right on the other hand doesn't want abortion/welfare because they think that if people aren't getting paid to have children they can't afford they won't.
>>
>>40180103
>not putting them in your friend zone
Not gonna make it mr. beta max
>>
File: QSWqhgA.jpg (37KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
QSWqhgA.jpg
37KB, 535x577px
>>40180103
don't remind me
>>
>>40180124
this extends to planned parent hood giving out contraceptives paid for by taxes as well.

sort of, the right thinks you shouldn't have to fund the sexual revolution if you don't believe in it and the left thinks you need to pay for it no matter what.

bake my cake you oppressor.
>>
>>40180149
well I'm right wing and I don't want degenerate women making more babies so I support public contraceptives.
>>
>>40179991
>Its not that i care but its a simple fact, girls are never lonely unless they choose to be and it fucks the dynamic
This dynamic has been around for generations now.

>Lets say im a 7 and i want a quick hookup, so i go after a 6 and think it would be fine. It wont be because she has tons of guys lining up
Not really, but sure.
You have three choices.
1.Up your game+look better
2.Aim lower
3.Cast a wider net
That's how it is. This has not changed for as long as humanity has been alive.

>>Men can and are picky.
>Not in the same way women are
You're right. And yet, we are.

>Most men just think if a woman looks good and then she is good for a relationship
No we fucking don't.
You're confusing THE relationship with A relationship.
>>
>>40180187

>I could link to several examples of how the mechanic is skewed against guys, online dating is probably the worst because girls get a full inbox after a few days if they look decent and get tons of messages even if they are below average
Online dating of course looks to be "skewed in women's favor". Why? Because men see online dating hook ups as just a way for a quick fuck or to play around online wiht women, which is fun, and "CAST A WIDE NET" meaning THEY REPLY TO ANY AVERAGE AND UP WOMAN ONLINE! Women? Even if they are anonymous or will never see a guy? They'll almost NEVER approach a man. It's a sign of personal weakness to them and could be a major blow to their ego or online standing. Which is important as fuck to them. Shit, women STILL pretend to be dudes online even in places where they have no reason too. I'm almost always able to tell what sex or sexuality someone is online, and it's oft kind of hilarious and really fucking creepy what people will say while hiding behind their online personas.

>Life is sadly about fucking and girls have an edge because they are always in demand, guys are not
Life isn't about fucking bruh.

>I reall wish it was more equal and that girls were as horny as guys but this isnt the case.
They are, hell if they don't get off or get a shot of masculine energy they go fucking nuts. It's why they seek to secure boyfriends...and kind of why lesbians are the most volatile, and physically emotionally and sexually abusive couples on the planet.
>>
how much do you tip girls after sex?
>>
>>40180184
well I don't want to fund sluts who want the government to pay for their orgasm.
>>
>>40180124
>women will fuck anything you just have to look semi decent and believe in your values and women will want to jump on your cock
No, thats completly incorrect
lets say youre right then why are there in EVERY tinderthread guys asking for help? why does r9k, TPR, RSD and all those pickup shit things exist?

I really want to live in your reality, seems alot easier there
The world i live in is just the regular world, every girl is taken already and those who are single are COMPLETLY fucked up and there are 10 guys per girl atleast
>>
>>40173761

My problem is that I've been whacking it to pictures of 10/10s for so long and developing elaborate narratives in my head to go with their pics that my image folder is like my own little harem where I can do whatever fantasies I want and real girls just can't compete.
>>
>>40180220
>>40180184
it's almost like generalizations don't hit everyone in>>40180229
>you just have to look semi decent a
the group.
>>
>>40176090
I always liked like top tier couples have awful offspring, like Demi Moore and Bruce Willis.
>>
>>40180229
>you just have to look semi decent
most guys are fat or ugly.
>>
>>40174695
>>40178818
https://psmag.com/8-000-years-ago-17-women-reproduced-for-every-one-man-6d41445ae73d#.uozq9pcgj
>>
>>40176532
Tits or GTFO.
>>
>>40180184
it's almost like generalizations don't hit everyone in the group because politics is a spectrum and not a 2 option game.
>>
>>40180045
Not for lack of trying to be honest.

Men just aren't looking to settle down anymore. Most would rather workout or play games even fewer are even into porn anymore what with noponr and nofap taking off.
Where are all of these guys who're looking for girlfriends and wives coming from?
>>
>>40174695
>"sexual revolution"
>>
>>40180293
>>"sexual revolution"
>implying there was no such thing
>being this unaware of US history
>>
>>40180229
They want access to MORE pussy and better approaches. None of those guys are virgins or completely ignorant of the charms of the fairer sex.
>>
>>40180202
>They are
Im not sure that they are
If girls were truly into getting laid as much as guys are then it would be a shitton easier to get laid as a guy, today its not. Alot of guys struggle with getting laid and this is why we got the R9K, TRP, PUA and all those pickup courses
If girls were as eager to fuck as guys are we wouldnt not need this, it would just be talking to them and it would sort itself out.

Not saying all girls are frigid and unwilling to fuck but on average girls have alot less desire than the average guy. There are guys who are completly uninterested in fucking aswell but they are a minority
>>
>>40174695
Man this is so fucking stupid and wrong its ridiculous. I mean blaming women for anything you can do yourself is to me a real pussy move man.

The "sexual marketplace" hasn't changed since human beings first started procreating. Men who have resources procreate, men who don't stop their line from continuing. The only thing that has changed is technology and accessibility, which go hand in hand.

In other words, get off your lazy ass and make some profit.
>>
>>40179059
lol this. to hell with them
>>
>>40180330
Actually that chunk of guys who can't get fucked has always remained rather static.

And it's almost the same reasons, ugly, terrible body, personal hygene issues, terrible dress sense, low standing, mental problems.

Those groups like that seek to mitigate and fix those problems(that used to be first and foremost in some male only social circles and male aimed media till some time ago).

Let's be honest. If that were untrue then chick porn like 50shades of grey, and the sex toy industry wouldn't be multibillion dollar a year industries and creepy trash like SVU wouldn't be on the air.

They are simply fucking awkward in their approaches, attempts at luring men, or have been brain fucked into seeing all men who aren't gay models or are like the guys in whatever crap they see in media as safe fucks.
>>
>>40180348
my only qualm with less public disgust for sex outside of marriage is that people who do that tend to have less stable marriages that usually end in divorce and I don't want that.

this is why I exclusively date women with the amount of sexual partners that I have had or fewer.
>>
>>40180444
not my only qualm, I would prefer less babies out of wedlock too.
>>
>>40179009
Kek op is a TRP try hard faggot
>>
>>40180444
>my only qualm with less public disgust for sex outside of marriage

I think this is a bit of a misnomer. The lower classes have always been sexual degenerates. We just think it's recent because most recorded history was written by the genteel upperclasses, however with the invention of mass media we see the masses for the sexual whores they are.
>>
>>40180437
I may be biased because after my breakup ive been unable to get back into a relationship because there arent that many girls to approach

I was seeing a girl recently and she really liked to fuck, after one date she was talking about how she mentioned her coming over to me to her friends and they got pissy saying they wanted to fuck aswell. she said they were virgins and really bitter about it so i asked gently howcome girls who are 20 and cute are virgins

She told me they reject every guy who approaches them, they only want model tier guys and wont settle for less. (her exact words)

Honestly, this debate makes me sad because i shouldnt be having problems in dating but ive had problems with not getting as much sex as i want for as long as i remember
Id want to date a new girl every week but at my current rate i find one girl who is single every year. Its crazy
>>
>>40173761
>If a woman is acting awkward she wants to fuck you.
lol wat
>>
>>40179853
It would help answering your question if you also posted the cons.
>>
>>40180544
>The lower classes have always been sexual degenerates.
Actually the "higher classes" have always been sexual degenerates. Their social standing has simply been heavily tied into having a stable marriage and 2.5 kids.

With divorce being popularized and even lionized for some reason in recent years this has simply no longer been the case.
>>
>>40180148
Let me guess. You became her friend, stayed as friends for eternity and then one day sent her a text where you confessed/vomited all your feelings for her?
>>
>>40180562
uh huh..
>>
>>40180691
>lionized
>give a lot of public attention and approval to (someone); treat as a celebrity.

If anyone doesn't know what that means, like me.
>>
File: DoubtJpeg.jpg (30KB, 600x909px) Image search: [Google]
DoubtJpeg.jpg
30KB, 600x909px
>>40180562
>>
>>40174464
I'm not against casual sex, but I'd much rather prefer an actual relationship than hooking up with different people every now and then.
>>
>start a new job
>guy who interviews me has the most adorable smile, tall with blue eyes and dark hair
>i get hired
>oh shit, i have to sit next to him
>he has a gf
>nothing in common besides our job, nothing is ever going to happen
>sexual tension anyway

GREAT I LOVE BLUSHING ALL THE TIME AND EMBARRASSING MYSELF FOR NO REASON
>>
>>40177224
>>Eating habits, soda consumption is also a testament of a certain IQ range.
I go to a high-end technical school doing my EE degree and EVERYONE is on adderall during the exam period and a considerable number smokes regularly
>>
>>40180713
>>40180745
In in uni, got a part time job, train martial arts, lift and trust me ive looked in these places and not one of the chicks is single

>inb4 thats what they tell you
No, they bring their bf to places, have kids they bring to school with their bf and tell other girls what their bf and they do
>>
>>40180677
The con: Really hate the amount of weight and ramifications my actions carry now.
>>
>>40180862
>tfw pretty face and frame but fat so none of it shows
>>
>>40176532
Im gonna give you a piece of advice that i gave to someone else here. This advice that i have helps both races male and female alike.

Treat your man of interest like you treat your workout. You have to warm up before or you might hurt yourself. Start with asking how many sets with a smile. Next you start smiling and saying hi next time.
After you get used to this, you start askinh what hes working out for the day.

Next warmup set is asking if he wants to hang out.

Working set = 5x20 hip thrusts if you get what i mean
>>
Don't believe OP's lies
>>
>>40180888
>tripfag gets trips

time for you to kill youself I guess.
>>
>>40180899
not a tripfag cunt

obey the trips>>40180888
>>40180888
>>40180888
>>40180888
sieg heil
>>
File: 1477609261680.png (145KB, 666x556px) Image search: [Google]
1477609261680.png
145KB, 666x556px
>>40174695

The problem with these charts and thinking is it never takes into account that men have to improve in value as well.

If I'm a woman who wants to be strictly 1 partner for life, the fuck would I waste my time on anyone below 7/10 or not rich? Do you think I would bust my ass making myself look appealing to alphas/7+s just to settle for the neets who stay home making these shit charts?

The real answer is advocating for shot gun weddings and barefeeted women in the kitchen. That will solve all the problems.
>>
>>40181161
>If I'm a woman who wants to be strictly 1 partner for life, the fuck would I waste my time on anyone below 7/10 or not rich?
Because you'd have values apart from "fucking a hot guy on the regular" and "I need money"?
>>
>>40176323
underrated post
>>
>>40174695
i think this is also true in the sense that a few guys are capable of getting chicks. its like me and a few guys on my rugby team who get laid and the rest are kind of spergs who just talk about trying to get laid all the time
>>
>>40181233
I am sorry to burst this bubble but that system only encourages women to be more picky.

No matter what, women or men are going to want a partner that can:

Work a decent job/take care house
Intellgent
Respects them
Fun to be around
Showers

If you were already doing all of these things now then chances are you're pulling females of equal merit who do so in kind. In the pre SR system the woman's requirement on those values goes up.

You see this all the time in backwards shitholes where the female is auctioned off because a family can offer more.

And off question, but do you really think boys/girls weren't slutting it up pre SR? Come on now. I do give you it wasn't encouraged or advertised as much now.
>>
>>40181131
>myfitdiary !PpNzKhAKto
>not a trip fag
>>
>>40181491
meanwhile in reality i know girls who get paid to be some assholes girlfriend
6-7/10s who move in and get a full months salary for simply being a dudes gf is insane

4chan has none of the info as usual
>>
>>40173781
what do you fucking think?
>>
>>40181491
This discourse has clearly corrupted your mind.
>>
>>40176605
post pic of body and we shall judge
>>
>>40181538
"""info""" you deluded prick jesus fuck kys
>>
>>40174695
beta is literally a state of mind

once you realize that, you are free
>>
>>40181645
Free virgin's still a virgin

You have status or nah
>>
>>40176532
get stuck under a bar squatting and ask him for help

that's what she did to me, at least.
>>
>>40176628
women can be autists, woah
>>
>>40179573
what do you think?
>>
>>40181739
yeah.
>>
>>40181658
This. Get stuck under the bar, crabwalk to him and ask him for help
>>
>>40181624
the least worst pic I could find
I'm on my weight loss journey and haven't taken much good pictures lately
also >>40181739
>>
>>40181676
mindblowing, huh? bet u never thought about that
>>
>>40181634
Fuck of tripfag
There are around ten trillion guys per girl, girls are picky as fuck by nature but still no ofc its easy to get girls

I hope you lose all your fucking gains bro, seriously
>>
>>40181782

oh boy
>>
>>40181782
>least worst
i.e. best
but it's not great
wood not d8
>>
>>40181766
I agree with you, my dear
>>
>>40181809
):
>>
>>40181848
you're just not my type bro.

definitly keep losing weight though, that can only help.
>>
>>40174764
>women now just fuck anyone,
Uh, no.
>>
>>40181782
ay bb u wnt sum fuk
>>
>>40180348
>blaming women is always wrong they are not to blame for anything
You are why everything that's happening is happening. You scab. Stop your endless babble.

Also, the economy is in the shitter. Had you not fucking noticed this?
>>
>>40181645
Alright can you explain the cases where this isn't true, though?
>>
>>40181941
what like when cripples think they're real human beans?
>>
File: 1469648061238.jpg (25KB, 420x564px) Image search: [Google]
1469648061238.jpg
25KB, 420x564px
>>40173761
I can't tell you how many times I missed the clues, even when those were obvious. I'm sure I would make a lot of people cringe if I did a recap, at least dozen of missed opportunities because I'm a fucking retard
>>
>>40181962
That's extremely funny.

But it didn't answer the question.
>>
>>40181739
I think you're cute.
>>
File: 1352537511216.jpg (41KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1352537511216.jpg
41KB, 500x500px
>>40180232
Godspeed anon
>>
>>40181739
>>40181782
Not bad.

Getting in shape is going to help you tremendously.

One flaw that I know fitness isn't going to fix, is your nose looks slightly big. Just slightly.
>>
>>40176080
are people really willing to forgive such abnormal body language? I don't touch people at all and I barely look at them in the eye when talking, especially my parents. Whenever I visit my parents and they have a guest over, they nearly 100% of the time comment outloud how it's weird that I don't hug my parents back when they hug me, or how "shy I am". To be fair usually they're not doing it in a schoolyard-bully way (I don't think), but they do point it out.

The same thing happened at the martial arts class I used to go to. All of the other people were friends outside of the class so when they met at class or when they were saying goodbye when leaving, everyone would hug each other. Every single possible combination of one person hugging another would always happen, I was the only exception. Some of them kind of laughed it off when I didn't hug them back and just stood there like a fucking rock and say "Oh, we'll work on it." One woman actually seemed a little insulted and said "No hug? No hug? Do they not hug in your culture?" I remember when one woman was leaving she basically went down the line and hugged all of the guys, but when she got to me, she just smiled and held her fist out for the knuckle pound.

I have plenty of other times when these things happened, and now I realize I don't know why I'm even typing this. I guess I can buy that not everyone will get in your face about it and make you feel terrible for having abnormal behavior, but I've never gotten the sense that a woman who knows my weird behavior wants me in bed. Maybe before she finds out how weirdly I behave, but never after.
>>
>>40176532
You need to reach a 3 plate squat or men will never date you
>>
>>40173761
Does this apply to women who are married, or otherwise in committed relationships?
>>
>>40182277
I find hugging strangers, or anyone not close to me, strange too anon. People found me weird for not doing it or for awkwardly hugging lel.

I'm just glad that cheek kissing isn't common in my country.
>>
>>40176532
Too many variables. Depends on what you look like too. Its okay to mild autism as a female, especially if you are good looking. I would say a smile or a hey would suffice given the right timing. Obviously tapping on his shoulder mid squat while he has earphones in just to say hey probably wont go good.
>>
>>40176080

>does she like you, whatever you do will work
>if she doesn't like you, whatever you do won't work

This, for the most part. Most people decide on what they think of a person withing the first 180 seconds of meeting a person. After that, there is only so much you can do.
>>
>>40179853
>Women almost physically depend on your attention for existence.
>Other males become stupidly nervous and protective of their gfs when you're around.
THIS. JUST WHY. I AM THE ONE SUPPOSED TO BE INSECURE DON'T SWITCH ROLES ASSHOLE
>>
>>40178153
Some of the guys are being dicks from their bitterness. Recognize and ignore that shit. My advice is to get into hobbies men are into. Outdoors type activities like climbing, backpacking, or kayaking would be a great start, as their are a lot more men into those activities than women, and being into that is an instant plus for a lot of outdoorsmen.
>>
>>40178558
Beta prick is mad because he is inferior.

You're never going to make it.
>>
>>40178280
This desu, but I wouldn't call a girl a slut for riding the pepperoni boney on her honeymoon
>>
File: 1484913198473.jpg (55KB, 483x405px) Image search: [Google]
1484913198473.jpg
55KB, 483x405px
>>40183343
Jokes on you, faggot! I was merely fishing for (you)'s, and you took the bait! Consider yourself RUSED.
>>
File: index.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
4KB, 225x225px
>>40173761
>women in your life

Haha here's how I know you're wrong!
>>
>>40173761
lmao people on this website who just assume everyone here is just as clueless and in need of help as themselves.

Thanks for the "advice" cassanova ;)
>>
>>40176532
If you are that cute swirly haired girl at L-'s gym who does bicep curls, just talk to me already and don't powerwalk away when I say hi, you adorable little autist
>>
>>40183331
good idea, I've been thinking of getting into new hobbies.

what other ones would you recommend?
>>
>>40183516
Wanna know how I know you're a roastie?
>>
>>40173761
I've noticed this too. Girls who used to be perfectly normal around me suddenly became awkward as shit around October or something. I just didn't see it.
>>
>>40183935
You should stop assuming things about people.
>>
>>40183929
wwe
>>
>>40176289
she do its so you come back again retard
>>
>>40173761
I actually went out to lunch with an awkward girl today. I'm not sure how it went though
>>
>>40177272
Dogs are not supposed to be made out of bread.
>>
>>40181658
what kind of pleb get stuck under a bar
>>
>>40184203
I'm sure she doesn't either anon
>>
>>40177518
But what is civilization's end-game
>>
>>40184508
Olam HaBa
>>
>gym only has 2 racks with a platform each, both racks are occupied
>some circuitfaggot is on the first rack and says he needs the platform and the rack for his shitty 85lbs cleans and 135lbs squats
>qt3.14 on the second rack doing squats
>ask if she needs the platform
>"nah, it's okay go ahead"
>power clean the weight and do my warm ups
>do my first work set with 135x5
>she peaks back at me a couple of times
>second set
>nothing
>last set
>she is legit staring at me on my last two second to fourth rep
>can see her staring
>almost look at hear
>fail my last rep
>feel self conscious as fuck about whether I made weird noises and couldn't hear it because of head phones
>embarrassed as fuck and don't even make eye contact or look in her direction
>go straight to the sink to fill up my bottle
>when I come back qt is doing triceps extension on the cable machine right behind the two racks
>do deadlifts
>feel like I can see her look at me from the mirror
Do you think she actually wanted something from me or was she staring because I was needlessly loud?
>>
>>40184581
>135
She wasn't interested.
>>
>>40184621
I've legit seen 2 people do 1pl8 ohp in my gym.
>>
>>40184641
>weakling gym
>thinks OHP is nearly as easy power cleans
sounds about right
>>
You rite senpai

My brain is my own worst nigga

Why a nigga ain't pop me in tha' chrome' dome yet????
>>
>>40176555
>>40176532

Follow him into the locker room and offer to suck his dick
>>
>>40184669
I think you misunderstand. I had to power clean the weight because she was using the rack. I was doing ohp. I just noticed, I never mentioned that in the text. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>40184219
I suppose that's enouraging
>>
>>40179853

>"oh, poor puppy"

Pump and dump tier in other words

It's kind of worrying how the roles flip and given time the women become more predator-y and shit

Still unnerves the hell out of me to today but at the same time makes my dick diamonds
>>
niggardly
>>
I really feel I've learned something today. But what do TRP and PUA stand for?
>>
>>40173761
>TFW the qt at work that will never say more than three words to me whenever I try to make small talk to her.

I really would ask her out but it's hard to get any conversation started with her. At first I just kind of assumed I pissed her off or something.
>>
>>40178633
>This

The most fun and happiest men I have met are poon hounds that are always trying to fucking women.
>>
>>40185584
The Red Pill and Pick Up Artist.

>>40185653
Don't shit where you eat. Bitches don't pay the rent.
>>
>>40174695
Here's a little aside to that picture. Most women do flock to the "alphas" but they still have a preferences. The chick who wears the Nightmare before Christmas beanie probably doesn't want to fuck the same dude that the hood rat chick with hoop earrings want to fuck. They both want to fuck the respective alpha of their "genre" but in the end they're not looking for the same guy. Get fit, get confident, and then find the type of grrl you attract. There are 7 billion people on earth, if half is women I'm sure there are more than few who you attract.
>>
>>40176289
You missed out on a discount hand job anon.
>>
>>40185707
She works in a different department so I'm good.
>>
>>40173761
*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFFFFFFFFFPTPTPTPFFFFFFFFPFPFPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFPTPTPTPTPFPFPFPTTTTPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
>>
>>40185751
Still the same company so, no, you are not good.
>>
>>40185718
>doesn't want to fuck the same dude that the hood rat chick with hoop earrings want to fuck.

>mfw I'm a kissless virgin but told one of my normie friends in college about the hoop earring thing (the bigger the hoop the bigger the hoe)
>he never heard about it before

i don't know why it exists, but it definitely does. so weird that you rarely see white girls (even slutty as fuck ones) wearing hoop earrings but you always see mexican and black girls wearing them and we just assume they are whores

i guess its just a racist stereotype thing
>>
>>40185808
I've found race has less to do with stereotypes than culture. White women who follow ghetto culture act like whores . Ghetto bitches love hoop earrings.
>>
>>40173761
a super religious girl whose in a long term relationship and taller than pretty much did all the shit you described OP but clearly does not want to fuck me. your post is shit
>>
>>40180229
Ever notice how the guys in those threads tend to be the ones who believe in alphas and betas? Ever notice how they seem to always struggle with women, but people who dont believe in that seem not to?

Unattractive people who sperg out need textbooks to learn how to talk to women. Normal functional people who don't look like shit can talk to them already. Maybe some people can learn from this.
>>
>>40187809
>Unattractive people who sperg out need textbooks to learn how to talk to women.
>Normal functional people who don't look like shit can talk to them already

>literally says that good looking people are easier to get women, unattractive people are less likely to get them

WOW THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.