[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get my delts to pop and the span of my shoulders to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1483924926754.jpg (104KB, 716x1115px) Image search: [Google]
1483924926754.jpg
104KB, 716x1115px
How do I get my delts to pop and the span of my shoulders to widen? Swimming?
Please help me...
>>
>this fucking thread again

We all know you are homo and would like to fuck this guy but damn, at least use another image.
>>
Only way to make delts 'pop' is steroids + shoulder isolations x 1000. Shoulders cannot be widened but better posture and a bigger, stronger upper back and shoulders will enhance their overall aesthetics.

also swimming doesn't make your shoulders bigger. People will big wingspans are naturally better swimmers so you see them more. Causality, bitch

/thread
>>
>>40171039
Want to make shoulders pop?

Do some rear delts.
>>
>>40171039
>delts to pop
OHP, lateral raises, facepulls. Lots of OHP, both low frequency/high intensity and high frequency/low intensity; lots of lateral raises and facepulls (both high frequency/low intensity).

That is, do one heavy OHP day a week; and train your delts with high reps and low weight every training day.

>span of my shoulders to widen
This won't actually happen. Even tho the clavicle IS the last bone to calcify completely, meaning it is the one bone that continue to grows after teens, you can't train it for wider span. You can, tho, train you traps and delts, and you look much better.

Swimmers like in your pic (broad shoulders, tiny hips) are genetically gifted to swim; so they get outstand and get to be pro or semi-pro swimmers. Swimming in fact does nothing for your shoulder span.
>>
jesus fucking christ what is that niggers wing span
>>
>>40171131
>>40171118
Are rear delts the most important ones or should I train all three?
>>
He isn't a swimmer, he is a water polo player faggot.
>>
>>40171465
Medial is most important for looking broad from the front but train all three to complement one another and get those 3D delts. But truly 3D delts requires roids tho some can get decent if genetics are on point.
>>
>>40171465
>Are rear delts the most important ones or should I train all three?
Definitely should train all three. But rear delts (and lateral deltoids to some extent.) need more isolation than front deltoid (which gets a lot of work in press/bench press).
>>
>>40171039
Shopped.
>>
>>40171039
Whos this fag and why does he keep being posted on my board?
>>
>>40171485
>tho some can get decent if genetics are on point
Not really. It won't pop like in roiders basketball-like delts, but everyone is able to get some popped up delts with a proper training scheme. Thing is that delts require lots and lots of volume with low intensity; and also rear delts exercises are often ignored.
>>
>>40171465
you have three delts?
post pic
>>
pull ups get strong at them
go swimming breast strokes
have good width genetics
>>
>>40171695
Doesn't everyone have three? Lateral, front, rear...
>>
>>40171305
>jesus fucking christ what is that niggers wing span
so wide it starts curving the very fabric of spacetime around him. you can tell from some of the pixels.
>>
>>40171039
By killing yourself
>>
>>40171118
This

FACE PULLS
A
C
E
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.