[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injuries and cutting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170125-205305.png (939KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170125-205305.png
939KB, 1080x1920px
Would causing yourself superficial injuries increase your energy expenditure? In effect could you help speed up a cut by actually cutting?
Like it takes energy to build muscle so could you make your body use more energy to repair your skin?
>>
>>40170958
Yes, absolutely. It's actually a nifty trick classic bodybuilders used to do, but it was banned due to health concerns. They also kept it on the hush-hush to save some face.

Make sure you cut long ways across your forearm from the wrist to avoid severing any minor arteries. You might feel light headed, and even sleepy. Those are just signs that it's working. Good luck anon!
>>
>>40171442

Tryna be srs here

I know people with certain autoimmune disorders have to eat like 10 000 calories a day to keep up with rate of repair
>>
>>40170958
>>40171656

> superficial injuries
> autoimmune disorders

I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Srs answer, I agree with other anon, old school bodybuilders used to do it, that's why their waists were so much better than today's Olympia guys. Personally I'd recommend inner thigh than inner forearm though, people ask silly questions because they don't understand your dedication if they see inner arm. Trust me on the inner thigh though, better results and no gains goblins trying to tell you to stop
>>
>>40170958

Legitimately curious because it seems like it could work, even better maybe breaking your pinky in your non dominant hand, I know bones healing uses a lot of your bodies resources.
>>
>>40173133
You can't be this dumb right?? You don't have the fucking self control to just restrict your calorie intake but you legitimately considering breaking your own finger??
In case you are actually this retarded allow me to point out your fingers are one of the most crucial bones in your entire body and are extremely thin and agile. If you break it and it doesn't set right (based on your line of questioning the chances of you setting a finger right are fucking nil) you have just made you ability to grip and hold things problematic for the rest of your entire life. In case this isn't sinking in, go grab a barbell, or tennis racket or whatever you have around, get someone to pull your pinky off and notice how your grip goes to complete shit with just loss of pinky strength. Now tell me how the fuck you expect to be able to deadlift, pull up etc? Your fine motor control while using a fork will be permanently fucked, your ability to game will be fucked, think trying to hit shift with your pinky that doesn't work like it has all your life....

On second thoughts, fuck it. If you need this shit explained you are too fucking hopeless and don't deserve to live, changed my mind. kys
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.