[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

diet or diet+exercise - what's the fastest way to lose fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1466216873972.jpg (162KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1466216873972.jpg
162KB, 750x750px
Hello there, I'm 25 years and have about a month to lose lots of fat.

I'm 5'7 and weigh 165 pounds with 23% bodyfat. I have a month to get to 155 pounds with maximum of 18% bodyfat. What's the best way to achieve this: calorie restriction with no exercise or calorie restriction with exercise?

Also, what kind of diet/exercise should I be doing?
>>
>>40169998
>165 pounds with 23% bodyfat.
>I have a month to get to 155 pounds with maximum of 18% bodyfat
Literally impossible. Try again next year.
>>
blast DNP
>>
>>40169998
Stop trying to do shortcut with the fastest way.
Te fastest way is to not eat at all. But thats stupid.

The most effective way is to diet+lifting.
Lifting will let you keep what you have of muscle isntead of losing that too. Which you would do with diet only.
Do a 500kcal deficit diet. When you stall you do another 200kcals deficit.

If you start with too much then you got nowhere to go when you stall.
Eat lots of vegetables, and protein rich food. fruits are good too. The best way is to count calories or else your just swinging blindly and hope that youll hit.
WOK, vegetable soupe and similare foods are dirt cheap to make, easy to cook and can be made delicious with little or no skill.
>>
>>40169998
PSMF as described in mcdonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handbook, along with Coffee and fasted morning cardio.

Also do some form of resistance training doesn't matter if it's just pushups squats and chinups or lifting weights on top of keeping active.

You'll drop a ton of weight but you won't feel great.

That pic...I need to get my dick sucked so bad.
>>
>>40169998
R e a d t h e s t i c k y
>>
chop off a limb
or
invent a time machine and go back and put down the fork
>>
>>40169998

Your goal, given the time frame you propose, is unrealistic.

That said, 500 calorie per day deficit generated by a clean diet of meat, fruits and veggies, eggs, and nuts, and doing heavy compound lifts 3-4 days per week with 30-60 minutes of moderate cardio will get a good result in a short time.
>>
>>40170097
>PSMF as described in mcdonald's Rapid Fat Loss Handboo
this sounds drastic but effective, think I might give it a try
>>
>>40169998
Cut calories and lift weights. At your weight, you might be able to lose about 3 pounds per week in a healthy way (read: not starving yourself).

If you've never lifted, go to the sticky and find the starting strength link. If you're not a pussy, make sure to do 30 min of cardio each week as well.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.