[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manliness/fighting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 29

File: images (7).jpg (17KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
17KB, 512x288px
I just got into a fucking fight with a fucking homeless guy and I think I lost. I dont really look manly, I look really young. What can I do to look like a guy you dont want to fight with? I didn't liked the feeling of fighting, I wasn't ready and my legs were trembling like shit.
>wake up early for a run
>take out the dog for a walk
>start running
>been running for an hour now
>catch a hobo walking a few meters in front of me
>try to walk around him
>he's talking by himself
>doge gets close of him
>the piece of shit start kicking my dog
>I say "stop it dude, what's your problem?"
>he starts yelling "what, bitch? What? Fuck your dog, fuck you".
>I stop walking, he gets really close to me
>I raise my hands, he raises his.
>he starts swinging, doge gets crazy so I grab him by the chain
>I try to hit the hobo with the chain and he punches my shoulder, I get back and try to hit him again with the chain, he dodges and punches me again
>we exchange two more punches and he stops and starts murmuring some shit
>I take doge and leave
>>
>>40168503
He backed off, you didn't lose. Sorry about your dog, man. I don't usually like violence but that dick had it coming for kicking doge.
>>
>>40168503
I lift, I do cardio, I even trained boxing for a while but I felt like shit, I honesly felt scared he might have something in his pocket, but to be franc, I'm afraid of fighting anyone. How do you overcome that fear? What can you do once you get into a fight to calm yourself and focus in the fight? I need some help brehs, I'm scared.
>>
File: wht.jpg (71KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
wht.jpg
71KB, 326x326px
>I try to hit the hobo with the chain
>>
>>40168513
Yeah but he got the best of it, he punched more and harder than me, I was fucking terrified. And I think the same as you, I never get violent but those kicks were undeserved
>>
File: IMG_7385.jpg (348KB, 1632x1375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7385.jpg
348KB, 1632x1375px
>>40168503
striking :
>kyokushin karate
>muay thai
>kickboxing
>boxing

Grappling:
>judo
>BJJ
>wrestling
>sambo

Choose one from each category.
>>
>>40168503
shoulda just tried to punch him try Irish bare knuckle style that's what i do less risk to breaking your hand and more of fucking them up its win win frfr
>>
>>40168555
Thats good, but even if i knew fucking karate or haikido i would still feel terrified to fight. I want to know how you guys do to remain calm and have the balls to fight a stranger.
>>
>Be me
>22 year old med student
>Having trouble paying rent on top of a full schedule
>move into shittier apartments
>come home one night and drunk homeless (or just poor as fuck) guy was outside my complex with his pants halfway down talking to the stairs
>try to quietly sneak by him so I dont disturb his already obviously fucked up life / night.
>the guy starts screaming at me saying I made his daughter leave
>no idea whats going on, laugh it off and say "I'm just heading home man."
>guy lunges at me and starts swinging drunkingly misses nearly almost punch.
>I grab him and in a weird backward panicked movement I almost suplex him to the ground
>He lets out this huge groan and almost immedietly starts convulsing on the floor
>I shit myself and call 911 (mistake)
>cops show up neighbor says all he saw / heard was me yelling and then throwing him to the ground
>guy dies of brain trauma a week earlier
>police are at my door a week before midterms
>get 16 months for manslaughter, never finish school, drown under college debts, and will probably work minimum wage my whole life with high schoolers as my boss that love to hear about the time I ruined my entire life in 55 seconds
>>
>>40168576
Aikido/normal karate do fuckall for street fights

Just learn wrestling, double leg someone who starts shit

Alternativeky

Learn judo, drop seoi nage someone who starts shit
>>
>>40168503
Never get in a fight with someone with nothing to lose. Plus street people do not follow polite societies rules for fighting. Life or death for them.

Keep walking don't engage never turn your back keep at least 1 meter away 2 if you can..
>>
>>40168594
Christ, dude. You...you wanna come over? I got beer.
>>
File: images (9).jpg (25KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images (9).jpg
25KB, 470x313px
>>40168503
Im fucking afraid of ending up unconscious in the floor.
https://youtu.be/xbfVfGQVCmI
>>
Knowing how to defend yourself is good and a definite self confidence builder, but ....

You really don't want to be engaging with people who have nothing to lose. You could have gotten stabbed.

After he swung at you, you could have backed off, called the PoPo and had a front row seat for him getting a but whopping and removal from your area.

I do feel you for someone messing with your dog though. That would be hard to let go.
>>
>>40168524
If you're not afraid of fighting you're fucking dumb and you are the kind of guy who will get into too many fights and be fucked up. Wanderlei Silva would get butterflies before his fights.

That fear is what makes you careful. What you have to do is train something until it becomes second nature. I was afraid as fuck of fighting and even though I trained I thought I would never get into any. Until someone punched me, training kicked in, I threw a hook to his liver, a cross to his chin and that was it. I wasn't afraid at that moment, it was automatic. I was afraid right after that though, wondering about the consequences.

Just pick a martial art, practice, spar and live on.
>>
>>40168503
train your dog to go for the throat next time so you don't have to dirty your hands fighting hobos.
>>
>>40168643
Worst part is now I feel angry and want to meet this fucker again and knock him down. I'm not a fucking man, dudes.
>>
>>40168594
moral of my story: sometimes you lose even winning
>>
File: ThisShit.gif (346KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
ThisShit.gif
346KB, 250x200px
>>40168653
>being angry that some foreigner hurt a member of your family or at least your property
>not manly

you're fucking stupid if you think you're unmanly for that.
>>
File: 1473380905793.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1473380905793.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>40168594

>A court/jury ACTUALLY BELIEVED that the grad student, and not the crazy homeless man with no reason to even be there, instigated the problems

If true, please tell me what city this was in, so I can avoid so much as stepping foot in that place for the rest of my life.
>>
Good MMA training, cross trained with pure BJJ (without and without the gi) will change your lives hombres.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (35KB, 495x297px) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
35KB, 495x297px
>>40168678
I believe it isn't manly to act the way I did, with that much fear. A man gets shit done at the moment, not days after.
https://youtu.be/0oh25XDwWfw
>>
>>40168576
You go to a more practical fighting discipline that does sparring. Do some sparring and get used to being stuck in a ring with someone trying to punch you in the face, get used to actually being punched in the face. After a while you'll get more use to it, maybe not feeling 'calm' but being use to the feeling of adrenaline. Ideally adrenaline is suppose to help you fight, no hinder you.
>>
>>40168689
Colorado Springs, the report my neighbor gave police pretty much made it an open and shut case. No witnesses when he attacked me but multiple people heard me yell and then followed by a "vicious bodyslam" i think is what he called it. To be fair, I think the guy actually told them what he saw.. just wish he had came a few seconds earlier
>>
>>40168601
I will catch some heat for this, but Aikido + a little bit of striking & grappling skill is pretty sweet spot.

Street fight haymakers are literally custom made for Aikido throws & joint manipulations (goodbye wrist).

BJJ is great, but do you really want to be going to the ground and getting your head stomped by your opponents friend ?
>>
>>40168703
you're right, you should have pulled your ccw and said he needs to stop assaulting you.

but now theres nothing to do but be angry and then cool off.
>>
>>40168689
Also the guy I killed was never even able to give a statement because he never regained conciousness. My word vs 2-3 others with a state appointed lawyer and $35 in my pocket.. took the plea
>>
A guy kicked your dog and you didn't immediately murder him in the most savage way possible? You didn't deserve to win OP.
He was even homeless, you could have gotten away with it.
>>
>>40168710
Thats a good advice, man, I used to train boxing but never sparred with no one, just hit the bag and all of that. Will try.
>>
>>40168576

Everyone feels scared, even people that say they don't. The more you train, the more it just becomes instinctive to do the right things. You just recognise stuff that the other guy won't. If you're smart, you cross train something on your feet and a lot more training time in grappling. No one fights like a boxer in real life, they'll either call you out and it turns into a struggle fuck, in which case, you're grappling, better be good at it. The second scenario is they sucker punch you, usually from the side when you're talking to someone else, or hit you with something and then run off. I'd say that's the majority of real life incidents. There's no training or amount of lifting going to save that, so probably better to improve walking the fuck away from a shitty situation.
>>
>>40168722

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9W4Khn078w

Lol K. Maybe learn some Chi channeling techniques too right?
>>
>>40168738

I promise you, you're hitting the bag wrong and finding comfort in the wrong places.
>>
Modern men aren't used to handling stress and the adrenaline triggers a "flight" response instead of a "fight" response. Ironically this goes against why we have this response in the first place. You should immediately resort to fight mode and only "flight' mode if or when you realize you will be demolished.

Lifting weights, exercise, and getting out of your comfort zone will help you achieve this.
>>
The key is training a sport with a non compliant opponent. You'll soon learn what works in real life and what doesn't work when the other guy you're training is actively trying with all their ability to stop you.
>>
>>40168555

>Are you a weeaboo faggot?

>Yes, those weeb meme flash sports and paying $100+ per session at the McDojo

>No, boxing, I want to end the fight in one punch or two
>>
>>40168503
Think about it in a logical sense op. You had your dog, which will probably protect you in a fight. You are a runner, you a better cardio than him. The average fight lasts less than a minute. A bum isn't going to be in the kind of shape an average person would be (unless he's that "big and crazy" kind of bum).

Being scared is okay, but don't let it consume you. When Tyson was young, with d'amato, he used to cry before every fight because he was afraid of losing. But he still went out there and demolished everyone.
>>
>>40168503

>been in fight
>studied Karate for 3 years
>pretended it was just another test
>whooped ass

My advice is take some classes, the style wont matter as long as they have sparring. The way they spar will also matter, full contact is the best but if you can settle for semi-contact. Once you're used to fighting gym mates everyone else will feel like an amature.
>>
>>40168627
https://youtu.be/aZ6nQJ21vSM
>>
>>40168734

>took the plea

This explains everything. You got railroaded and tricked by a trash defender.
>>
>>40168782

> I want
> Doesn't realise the other guy also wants that

If you aren't training grappling, you're fucked.
>>
>>40168734
that sucks, any decent lawyer would have had you easily in the clear.
You called the police
guy probably has a record, and was most likely intoxicated, blocking your way on your property. You were scared for your life ......

but with a court appointed public defender you would still be screwed. public defenders may have the best intentions, but they only budget a few hours for your case, because they are representing literally hundreds of people at a time.
>>
>>40168503

>>I try to hit the hobo with the chain

I don't understand. You had your dog chain attached to your dog, you grabbed it, and then kind of flung it at him?
>>
>>40168841
he probably grabbed the middle of the chain between the handle loop and the dog and then tried to whip the guy.
>>
Thank God I live in TX. I basically live for the day a dumb as fuck homeless person tries to fuck with me.
>>
>>40168853
I'm sorry I didn't explained myself, I grabbed the dog and got him close of me, I hold him by the necklace and took his chain out, then I hit the hobo with the chain
>>
>>40168863
was the chain in the shape of a ball? or was it strung out like a whip?
>>
>>40168524

this >>40168636

but also like most things that make you afraid in life, its the acceptance that if you want to be less afraid of fighting, you have to be willing to fail (get your ass kicked) not like get beat like a pulp and end up in the hospital, but be able to say "damn I lost that one." start off sparing with friends and dont be afraid to lose. You might just realize the fear of losing overtakes the fear of fighting
>>
>>40168503
The man's brain works in a strange way, I feel really calm now and less stressed that before the fight.post some knockouts or webms if you have them
>>
>>40168594
jeez man, this is one of those stories i read on here that I will probably never forget

>>40168627
fun fact: the kid at 3:15 in the black jeans and black shirt was legally blind. thats why somebody sucker punched the other guy
>>
>>40168897
>>40168627
fuck never mind they clearly say it in the video
>>
>>40168734

There is not a jury pool in the entire country that would unanimously vote to convict a young med student of a crime for getting caught up in a scrap with a bum outside his own place on nothing more than the word of some shithead neighbor who didn't even see the whole incident.

Your lawyer fucked you, hard, and you should explore the possibility of claiming inadequate representation and having the conviction expunged.
>>
>>40168897
That kid is a piece of shit for messing with a blind dude. Hope he gets rekt again in the future
>>
This reminded me of my old boxing days

>trained as an early professional prospect boxer
>honed my skills 24/7 literally
>ate lightning crapped thunder
>was literally compared to Mike Tyson
>if Iron Mike could dish out 5-6 combinations in a second, I could do 7
>there were people who said I had the potential to even best prime kid dynamite on a good day
>when I say I could kill people with my barehands, I LITERALLY mean I could kill you with a basic combo of 1-2
>be one night walking home
>always have to pass this dark alley where a homeless huge ass nigger squats
>as I passed him he stood up
>my fighting instincts know whats about to happen
>I could feel my adrenaline pumping, my muscles tensing, my mind vigilant and my breathing heavy
>I knew it was time to fucking show my skills on the streets
>literally felt like Achilles
>"Why kill you now, Prince of Troy, with no-one here to see you fall?"
>combo of 7-5-6-5 repeated all over my mind, one, two, three.. fifteen times
>Nigger started to whisper "hey man, I dont want no trouble, just give me your phone and wallet, I dont want to hurt you"
>turn around with a smirk on my face
>see he has a knife
>implying
>with a grin, I said to this behemoth "Lets see how you fare against a marine"
>sad look on the nigger's face, probably scared
>Ape then patted me on the back mumbling "temper fly, brother'" then started laying down on his usual spot
>mfw I talk-no-jutsu this weird ass faggot
>mfw I dont even marines
>fucking called the cops on that pussy
>never saw that pathetic squatter ever again
>>
>>40168555
I'm learning muay thai, and I'm pretty good, what grappling art d you recommend?
>>
>>40168808
I had never even gotten a speeding ticket before the incident and the best advice I got was from a friend that father did some time at a pen. basically said "a forsure 16 months of minimum security sounds a lot better than a MAYBE 10 years in the pen.." I agreed and took my time.

>>40168816
The first time I met the guy he brought the wrong case file.. I knew I was fucked
>>
>>40168912
Try being someone that slightly resembles a Mexican in Colorado Springs at "one of the worst housing projects in the state". I took a plea.
>>
>>40168503
Shoulda killed that fucking bum.
>>
>>40168921
Things That Never Happened: this.
>>
Contrary to popular belief, the best self defense there ever is or was is always vigilance.

learn to assess threats before it could happen, and believe it or not it all starts with eye contact, not a stare down, mind you, but that split second eye contact.

The point is you let people know that you 'know' that you are aware of them, this reduces their willingness to 'jump' you, not only this but you should and always try to avoid fights, but you do not deny them, you do not tell yourself that 'I'm never gonna be in a real life and death scenario anyway', you should never live in denial, no matter where you live, it doesnt matter that youre living in a first world country, shit will always try to make things happen.

Heres a basic rundown how to survive

1. is always Vigilance, assess them before it happens, and always do your best to try and avoid fights, steer confrontations from fist fights, apologize if you must, a slightly scratched ego is better than getting stabbed.

2. learn Boxing, I dont give a shit what people say around here, but Boxing IS the best striking art there is for a normie, enrolling in almost any boxing class will give you balance and coordination which is very important more so than power when it comes to life and death

Note; I said 'normie', there are alot of more complicated striking arts which are arguably better than boxing in most cases, but to attain that level you must be a competing fighter, so for people with jobs and only have a few time per week to spare, boxing is actually your best bet, you benefit so much for so little time.

2.5 If its a boxing gym with only a couple of sparring PER MONTH, quit it ASAP, its a fucking boxercise gym, a good way to know if youre in the right place is if your place is having sparrings ATLEAST once or twice a week.

cont.
>>
>>40168627

The 1000 Year Door music at the beginning was the last thing I expected when I opened this video
>>
File: 847169841228430465.jpg (26KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
847169841228430465.jpg
26KB, 367x500px
>>40168921
Epic story, my friend.
>>
>>40168948
>>40168976

I'm not calling you dumb, man, I'm saying you got fucked and you know you got fucked.

There are rules in place that are supposed to help avoid situations like having a broke kid get convicted when he has nobody but an ex con to turn to for advice. It's called inadequate representation, and it can overturn whole convictions. "Looks kinda Mexican" isn't a piece of evidence the State could hold against you as proof that your lawyer's total non-advice was any good. "Showed up with the wrong fucking case file and immediately told me to take a plea bargain" is shady as fuck, and people have gotten convictions overturned with less.

Maybe it was too long ago to claim it now, maybe you can't afford to try it, but I'd give it serious thought fampai. Might even be able to find a group like the Innocence Project to do it pro bono. One way or another expungement is something your should seriously consider pursuing.
>>
>>40169040
not op but damn, thanks for this
>>
>>40168782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGpDVCkhtD4
>>
>>40168636
Wanderlei Silva is fighting some of the most dangerous men in the world. Of course he's going to get butterflies.
>>
>>40168594
If i knew you id offer you a really cheap room(if your white)
>>
File: 0717 - JCaMq6h.png (490KB, 1280x709px) Image search: [Google]
0717 - JCaMq6h.png
490KB, 1280x709px
next time this happens run to the other side of the street anon, keep a good 10m range away from the hobo

Your lucky he didn't bite you or stab your dog

They have nothing to lose and they are often bat shit insane. Never fight a hobo
>>
>>40169040
3. Ground work Bjj, Judo or wrestling, this will almost 80% of the time allow you to come on top in a street fight (aspalt and all) but is very situational compared to striking, you use this when you want to skip all the bullshit and just end the fight as quickly as possible, BUT you do not use this when your aggressor is with a group, you dont want to get your head kicked in.

Note; You do not prefer one over the other, train them together.

4. EDCs, knives, whistles, tasers, sprays, the works. Almost any knife with at maximum 4 inch of blade length can be passed off as a 'tool', if you ever decide to bring an EDC, YOU MUST ALWAYS bring it with you, it doesnt matter where, you must have it at all times, its always better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Also, it doesnt mean that you carry a knife that you must personally SEEK confrontations, just go fuck yourself

>BUT WHAT ABOUT /fit/? CAN I INTIMIDATE PEOPLE WITH MY MUSCLES?

As Mike Tyson once said "weights have as much resemblance to punching power as a cheesecake"

For the reason for this, you have to go deep on why being buffed doesnt necessarily scare people

the main reason for this would be; Ego. especially for criminals or people with ill intent, they are not scared of your muscles, they see it as a challenge, and will make them want to confront you as a group instead, having a big physique intimidates them but doesnt trigger a flight response, but rather the opposite, these people will want to see you fall, they want to humiliate you, especially when youre with your girl, they want to assert dominance.

dont get me wrong, being 6'6 has its perks, but people will bleed out the same when slashed in the thighs, people will fall the same when their knees are pushed in, or their throats smacked

5. maybe redundant with #1 but, NEVER LIVE IN DENIAL

I want to say that you should never get comfortable, ever, but that maybe pushing it, just get this, never live in denial
>>
>>40168576
Its called confidence... sorry bub
>>
>>40169040
>>40169150
Think of murphy's law

>Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong.

6. motivation

http://www.mwkworks.com/onsheepwolvesandsheepdogs.html

actually just read this once in your life, should touch you in a weird kind of way.
>>
>>40168503
Don't be affraid. You have to somehow stay calm during violent situations. Don't lose your head. You went full ape and a hobo isnt even a big threat.
I personally do mma and jiu jitsu which is great for self defense, and the feeling of belonging to a team makes me feel more secure.
Don't make a big deal about it though, it's not easy to be a tough guy unless you are a soldier or a policeman who has law immunity, carries a gun and even knows how to use it well.
>>
>>
>>40169127

This. Quoting the ancient wisdom of Seneca:

>he is lord of your life who scorns his own

You really shouldn't be seeing bums as "people" insofar as you're supposed to acknowledge their existence and feel awkward and cowardly totally avoiding them.

If you saw a wild animal, even one way smaller than you (as long as it isn't a squirrel or something), you would still give it a wide berth because you instinctively understand that it's feral and unpredictable, and will likely treat any confrontation like a balls-out life and death struggle. Start thinking about disheveled homeless people the same way.
>>
>>40168555
wait why do you need alot of money for bjj
>>
>>40168503
>What can I do to look like a guy you dont want to fight with?

its pretty simple:
>height >190cm
>wide frame (lanklets with narrow shoulders and tiny frame looks silly)
>big manly hands and thick wrists

optionally you can lift but it does not matter as much.

and of course some martial art, but I would go for muay thai because its more practical.
People who train martial art for longer time usually tend to avoid fighting situation in real life, they know that they can fight, they have experience and they do not feel like they have to prove anything to anyone.
>>
>>40169068
I took no offense to your responses my friend, I hope I didnt come across that way. I was book smart then and not cery street smart, the quickest, cheapest and easiest way to get back on my feet at the time seemed to be the plea.

Sometime's it feels okay being a loser, sometimes I want to try life again.. only difference is I get the choice.
>>
>>40168503
YOU DONT fagot.
When everything is lost, when theres no way around, when all around you has collapsed there is only you your strenght and you skill.
Today was a toy dog (otherwise you would only had to relese the warhound) tomorrow may be your wife, your children or you elderly folks.
All those tremos and quakes you felt within your body is fear of the unknown (and some adrenaline), is like the very first time anybody got slaped/punched in the face, you KNEW what pain is but you never felt it in the face and you get stunned and confused and probably felt like crying.
BUT, you have to remember the life of a man is based on experience.
So you have to go again, and this time the trembling may be a little less, sure you may end up with a black eye, a broken hand or whatever but eventually youll be able to stand your ground against anything.
Also fuck YO toy dog.
>>
>>40168555
>Did you swallow a broomstick as a kid
My sides
>>
>>40169208
Thanks for this
Hopefully i can be a sheepdog for muh hwhite race
>>
>>40169087

Any man in the world can be dangerous. It only takes one punch for you to land badly on the concrete and it's game over.

Street fighting in 99% of cases is absolutely not worth it. Protect yourself obviously but 99% of street fights are started by fools who feel like they have something to prove. If you have something to prove, do it in a ring or in a cage.
>>
I hope your doggo is okey
U shoudnt let someone hit your doggo bro
>>
>>40168503
props for standing up for yourself.
>>
>>40168801
Fucking bronson the second best score ever used in movies :)
1) megamind with welcome to the jungle
3) muh fight club with the pissxies
>>
>>40168555
I've never played a contact sport but I want to box desu
>>
>>40169440
>wanting a vicious, mean dog that attacks people
yeah ok
>>
>>40168722
Literally a meme dude
Come on man, aikido will work against complete retards who shouldn't be fighting in the first place. But if you find yourself at any sort of disadvantage, ANY other self defense martial art would be favorable.

Please lads, don't learn aikido. You could get really hurt.
>>
>>40169926
get a load of that "dangerous" aikido

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLP_DInpPHE
>>
>>40168576
If you're not scared than you're probably a bad fighter, and reckless. That bum probably wasn't scare but he had probably been up for like 4 days in a row and barely knew what was happening.
>>
>>40169718
You don't need to have played a contact sport. That image is half informed
>>
>>40168594
I really hope this is bullshit
>>
Op sometimes shit happens so fast you don't really have time to understand what's happening. It's not like this built up, the dude just started swinging on you and you froze up a bit. It's normal and definitely no big deal.
>>
>>40168921
So basically, youre a total super bad ass, but you lie to him to make yourself seem tougher? Liar.
>>
>>40168503
>Not letting your dog maul his leg after he was kicked
>Not choking the homeless man with your chain like jabba the Hutt while he was distracted
>Not ever gonna make it.
>>
>>40169947
Yeah, it really is impressive how they're still able to open schools and flourish. They sell their sport as "too deadly" for MMA, and Segal is able to stick his big stupid head in the picture every once and awhile and soak up all the credit he can.

Whatever though, if there are stupid people willing to buy into it, it would be un-American to not exploit them.
>>
>>40168931
bjj or judo
>>
>>40170124
>They sell their sport as "too deadly" for MMA
>>
File: 1482066288920.jpg (10KB, 278x182px) Image search: [Google]
1482066288920.jpg
10KB, 278x182px
>>40169947
>>40170124
Stay jelly.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJozK6lsQHE
>>
>>40170159
Really ? Can you find me one example of this ?

Everyone here probably knows a McDojo Karate black belt that couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
>>
the only time i've actually been in a streetfight was when i was walking home from boxing at 9pm and walked past a fat dude with his girlfriend and hit him with my shoulder by accident so he pushed me so i just turned around and walked up to him and did a left hook on his body, he immediately dropped onto his knees because of the pain

dude obviously had no fighting experience and i didn't want to embarrass him infront of his girlfriend(i assume) so i didn't go for his face

retards who don't train fighting and have confidence because of height are funny as heck. i'm like 6'1" and that guy must've been 6'6" yet he got btfo i guess he wanted to show off infront of his girlfriend

but yeah op, just do some boxing.. after a month or so you'll be able to defend yourself easily.. in streetfights its mostly about being able to slip/parry the first punch and afterwards you can just strike back unless you're against someone who knows what they're doing
>>
>>40168627
In just about every fight the idiots that got knocked out didn't keep proper fighting distance.
>>
>>40170250
Similar thing happened to me. Guys act alpha when they are with their gfs.. fucking cucks
>>
>>40168931
Judo or wrestling, it'll compliment your clinch.

If you plan to do mma, best take BJJ (no gi preferrably)
>>
>>40170250
>>40170378
>>40170384
What're your opinions on cheap shots? I did football and wrestling in hs, but if I ever got caught in a street fight I'm going straight for the vital zones. I am a mean cunt and did this shit in hs as well. Seems very few ppl think to defend for it.
>>
Don't be idiots, just avoid streetfights whenever you can, which is almost every time. It's really not worth it.
>>
>>40170235
Frequent any martial arts forum and ask the aikido players to defend their sports effectiveness

Every time that's what they answer
>>
>>40168503

I wouldn't feel too bad about that. That was Kimbo Slice, a professional fighter, not some random hobo.
>>
>>40168524
all men have the fear in them, it's the ones that are comfortable with being afraid that usually stand out
>>
>>40170457
There are no rules in a street fight dude. You have no fucking idea what kind of maniac you could be fighting. Imagine the dude knocks you out and then stomps on your unconscious head and the trauma that it could
lead to.

Your best option is to not fight at all, your second best option is to skew the odds if your favor as much as possible.
>>
>>40170484
Seriously this is the correct move. Disengage at the earliest opportunity, because the type of people who are gonna get in a streetfight with you aren't going to give a shit about notions of personal honor and are just as likely to pull out a blade and gut you as they are to just get bored and leave like in the OP.
>>
>>40170205
>i am the cook®
>>
>>40169341
shit's expensive niggas
>>
>>40168555
>taekwondo
>aikido
>krav maga
>wing chun
>ninjutsu
shit chart
>>
File: 1482772710726.jpg (36KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1482772710726.jpg
36KB, 689x693px
>>40168594
Honestly this is just all the more reason to NEVER stick around after a self defense scenario - just fucking get out of there, use your own discretion on whether you should calmly walk off or leg it, but no matter what don't stick around for people to start gathering and bullshitting up a story.

I've been in 3 fights that weren't actual matches and all 3 of those times i was lucky enough to win, I definitely never stuck around to see what happened and neither should any of you anons.

WORST case scenario the cunt wakes back up and he managed to hide a gun long enough to blast your ass and then dart away himself, BEST case scenario you still have the law breathing down your neck for months.

Just leave, trust me.
>>
>>40170557
That's my thinking but groin, throat, eyes rarely gets mentioned in these threads I just wondered why.
>>
>>40168931
muay thai and bjj will make you a more complete fighter
muay thai and judo will turn you into a god tier clincher
wrestling will protect you from those cunts who wrestled in highschool
>>
>>40168976
dude listn you can unfuck your life, please do it. You'll hate yourself if you dont
>>
>>40170601
People always think they'll do some bad ass bullshit and knock the guy out and walk away.

In reality if I ever get into a situation where someone wants to fight me I'll probably start screaming like a maniac and clawing at the guys face trying to make him think I'm too insane to be worth fighting.
>>
>>40168503
He disengaged first you won
>>
>>40170659
Well I'm 5'7" and presently 160 I've never had the luxury of thinking I'll pull off some badass shit. But my manlet anger made me wanna be good at sports so I just mean cunted my way through bigger dudes who took me lightly. I Chad's overconfidence is why I've seen them BTFO by angry manlets. That's not a can of worms most tall guys think about b4 opening.
>>
>>40168791
>chance of getting stabbed in the neck during boxing match
Slim
>chance of getting stabbed in the neck during hobo rage atttack
>moderate - high

Fuck all you guys and your fighting shit. I'll run for my life white you all do your thing.
>>
>>40168503
Oh dear lord, anyone touches doggo, are they in for a ride.

Doggo (doggos actually) really like the thrill lf the fight.
>>
>>40168503
Opinions on Hapkido?
>>
>>40169947
>Shook his fucking hand
My sides
>>
Aikido > MMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1jIlljXq2Y
>>
>>40170944

UFC champs 0 : Aikido 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIIMA5bDg4k
>>
Aikido uses the strength of the attacker back at them but 10 times stronger(estimate). Using Aikido I can probably kill a charging Rhino using it's force right back at it, of course, I'm not going to try it, way to dangerous for any sane person.

I recommend practicing Aikido for every /jp/edo as you are all physically weak, and Aikido is specialized for the weak to defend against the strong.

Aikido does not deflect attacks. It reverses them, and furthermore: Add more force. A reversed 9mm bullet is more like a fucking cannonball made of burning suns of rage. It could easily tear through a tank.

That is the power of Aikido.
>>
>>40170969
Aikido 2 : UFC champs 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFNoEtsxJkE
>>
>>40168576
sparring and martial arts conditioning takes away a lot of the fear of getting punched
>>
>>40168601
Judo is probably the worst art you could use for a street fight unless you're okay with killing people or severely injuring them and going to jail
>>
File: 1480845984609.jpg (35KB, 432x439px) Image search: [Google]
1480845984609.jpg
35KB, 432x439px
>>40170969
>>40171026
Cap 1: UFC champs 0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2FJBud_tM
>>
>>40171066

funny judo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4OdBtoqVX4

brutal judo:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRTsabfMTgs
>>
>>40168627

>its just niggers attacking people

what did I expect
>>
>>40168710
>Ideally help
False
>>
>>40169341
I pay $120 a month for bjj
>>
>>40168594
The part where you didnt just borrow money and finish school like everyone else does bothers me.
>>
>>40168594
God damn I have been really fed up with this homeless camp along my bike ride but after hearing this I will just stay the fuck in my lane and carefully cross through it.

OP do me a favor and if you ever get like cancer or some fatal diesease kills some homeless on the way out.
>>
>>40171896
yea i pay $150 for a full mma gym and I end up getting in 4 classes a week(2 muay thai and 2 BJJ) which by no means is expensive.
>>
>guy dies of brain trauma a week earlier

he was a zombie?!
>>
File: o3oigf.jpg (314KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
o3oigf.jpg
314KB, 1600x1200px
>>40168503
>you will never get this good of an opportunity to beat the living shit out of a homeless man with no consequences and a solid reason

fuck sake
>>
im thinking about doing either judo or wrestling

what are the pros and cons of each?
>>
90% of the reason I train MA is to be able to protect my gf and defenseless innocents.

I already do muay thai twice a week, but will add grappling twice a week too now to really be prepared for anything. I lift four times a week and try to run once. Would you guys recommend cutting down lifting sessions? I'm already a semi advanced lifter (200lbs OHP, 260 BP, 360 SQ and 440 DL).

It's a tough trade off... I want to look great, but also be a functioning protector.
>>
>>40173416
Then buy a gun you half wit life isn't a jet li movie
>>
Both really great choices.

Judo is throws and throws and throws. You'll learn to throw well and you'll get a great amount of exercise and training too. It's a Gi art which somepeople turn their nose up at because people don't wears Gi's on the street but genuinely if you're good that doesn't matter. BJJ guys (last decades Krav Maga BEST MARTIAL ART meme of this decade) will say it lacks groundgame and submissions or ignores a striking opponent. Possible cons but it really doesn't matter you'll be a great martial artist in no time.

Main con: Expect it to take a hard toll on your body though especially if your over 25. Getting thrown even on matts takes it toll.

EXTREME PRO: That said learning to breakfall and getting so used to it and good at is an invaluable skill for life. My old uncle was telling me about his mate who died of a motor neurone disease and he was raving about how proper breakfalls saved him from the endless broken hips and smashed shoulders of the condition this is true of wrestling too.

Wrestling is just as good as Judo but is no gi.

Wrestling is not only the best martial art i've done it's the most worthwhile thing i ever did. I loved it and reccomend it to everyone.
>>
>>40172819
the post above was meant for you if that wasn't obvious.
>>
>>40173427
Gun laws and availability makes it difficult here.

I'm not saying that if I can fight better everything is gonna be okay. It's a precaution for many situations that can occur, not only life threatening ones where a gun should be the most proficient solutions. I'm talking about situations where my gf would feel disrespected or harassed and a fist fight is a better alternative to pulling a gun. It sounds ridicolous to some, but it matters to me.
>>
>>40173552
>I'm talking about situations where my gf would feel disrespected or harassed and a fist fight
You are actually a nigger.
>fighting some cunt because he said some mean words
If you hit me for "disrespecting" your wife I will kill you without compunction.
>>
>>40173571
I'm whiter than skimmed milk.

Yeah, i'd fight some guy calling my gf a bitch on the subway or if she felt threatened. You don't know the climate in many european countries where "refugees" are harassing girls non stop. I won't let that slide or be ashamed of it because some "killer" thinks defending your girl's honor and safety means nothing. What has a meaning to you? Safelt living until you're ready to die of cancer at 87?
>>
File: 1446235131907.jpg (134KB, 306x480px) Image search: [Google]
1446235131907.jpg
134KB, 306x480px
>>40173571
An armed society is a polite society.

In a lot of other places, mostly the Anglo nations and their descendant colonies fist fighting is pretty normal and essentially a respected reaction.

Killing someone for a small dispute like that is pathetic and undermines gun owners and proGun supporters everywhere. Calm down and remember that the 'Just buy a Gun' shitpost is exactly the same breed of argument as 'Gym muscles aren't real strength' faggotry.

It's 90% of the time insecure faggots who don't want to or can't put in the effort to succeed at something.

I personally do martial arts for fitness and fun the classes are essentially the end result for me now but maybe it's the fact i'm so comfortable fighting that i really never think of it even happening or being a problem if it did.

Martial arts at the end of the day is just mastering using the human body well under pressure so it actually improved my shooting considerably too.
>>
>>40173629
>What has a meaning to you?
Nothing because Drumpf is going to kill us all anyway retard.
>>
>>40173722
Ah, you're a leftist cuck. Thanks for explaining.
>>
>>40173416
This is so embarrassing
>>
>>40173746
I know it sounds cringey and embarasing as fuck, but it is what it is
>>
File: 1412731972701.jpg (18KB, 337x372px) Image search: [Google]
1412731972701.jpg
18KB, 337x372px
>>40168503
holy shit dude that's not a hobo that's kimbo slice. lucky you aren't dead
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (21KB, 393x360px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
21KB, 393x360px
Hey anyone can tell me the difference between, Mhuay Thay and Kick Boxing ? If ayone knows.
They seem to be pretty much the same thing
>>
It's all about the mindset really.
>be 18 year old me at a houseparty
>my friend starts beefing with some guys at the party turns out they're 8
>we're 4 but 2 are inside and don't know what's going on
>friend gets scared and runs off as they start running towards us
>I'm drunk and the only thing I tought about was fuck it i'm gona get my ass kicked but atleast I can beat up one of them first

cont?
>>
File: 1476631539443.jpg (33KB, 598x448px) Image search: [Google]
1476631539443.jpg
33KB, 598x448px
>>40173416
>slightly over 2plate bench
>200lb OHP
holy kek this is like when that fat girl said her mile time was 3minutes
>>
File: IMG_2769.jpg (84KB, 674x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2769.jpg
84KB, 674x463px
>>40168627
I fucking hate niggers so much.
>>
>>40173883
I have always focused more on OHP than bench
>>
>>40173833
please do, I love fightan stories.
>>
>>40173827
Essentially the same. Muay Thai has greater meme value nowadays as it's in the Holy MMA trifecta of BJJ Muay Thai and Judo.

Muay Thai has a bigger focus on knees and elbows and has a travel element were every Muay Thai practitioner has to make a pilgrimage to train in Thailand for a period and tell everyone about it for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>40173941
Alright.
>See them running towards me but luckily some of them run quicker than the others so it's more of a line not all at once.
>See a empty beer bottle laying on the side of the road, pick it up and hide it behind my back, got into fighting stance.
>first charger is trying to tackle me, quickly slide just a little to the right and slam the bottle to the side of his head, he falls down.
>Secound guy comes right after and littarly runs into my uppercut, he dabbles and I follow up with a right hook, two jabs and then another right
>>
>>40174044
>He wiggles away, third guy comes right after
>Tackles me but I manage to stay on my feet
>He's way heavier than me so I'm going backwards
>Start hitting him with my left as a my life is depending on it while holding around him with my right hand
>We fall into a ditch, he's ontop.
>Grab my feet around his waist
>Most of his punches misses as I'm blocking and trying to get him out of balance
>place my legs around his neck and got him closer
>start hitting hammer hitting him in the face
>the other guys jump into the ditch and starts kicking the shit out of me
>wrap my hands around my head so it's not that bad, they leave
>get up from the ditch the whole party is there now
>See the guy from the ditch with a huge cut on his nose bleeding alot
>see beerbottle guy sitting on the side of the road while holding his head
>secound guy standing there looking like a wasp had stung his face multiple times
>''wow this went better than expected''
>take selfies just some bruices and a small cut in my forhead
>go to a afterparty with my friends exept the bitch that ran off

when I think about it now I realize how lucky I was cause it could of been way worse.
>>
Anyone has any experience with Sanda ?
I really want to try it but since I tend to like way more fighting sports with a lot of contacts like Mhuay Thay or Boxing, I'm scared that it's gonna be a more martial art way of training. Not that I dislike it but I'm just to old for it. I want to struggle physically.
>>
>>40173629
>Don't know what it's like in many European countries where "refugees" constantly harass women
I live in Chiraq fucking try to shock me. You eurocucks are so soft it's laughable. Literal first wave of immigration in centuries and you act the world is over. Put em in the ghettos where they belong and get on with life already.
>>
>>40171966
can't be a doc with a criminal record, his life and plans literally got fucked at that moment
>>
>>40171966
I actually had a scholarship to CU that I lost that night. Family didn't have money and no one is going to hire someone with a record and pay well enough to where I can even take a chunk out of it before I die.
>>40172223
Yeah maybe just call the cops and tell them you saw hard drug use / found a needle around kids. Usually gets them out.
>>
>>40170028
If I was going to lie on the internet I at least would have made it seem cool. >>40174472
What he said.
>>
>>40168524
Most people need to be conditioned to handle the whole "Flight or Fight" thing. It's pretty normal for people who aren't used to confrontation to feel the way you do.

It'll pass overtime, maybe carry something like mace or pepper spray next time. People will call you a pussy but fuck them.
>>
>>40173722
He's a meme, but his administration isn't.
It won't be THAT bad.
>>
>>40169040
this is a good post
>>
File: 1485054889653.png (2MB, 1024x4521px) Image search: [Google]
1485054889653.png
2MB, 1024x4521px
>>40168555
I think this is an update here
>>
>>40174005
Except nobody fucking teaches knees and elbows in the West in my experience.
>>
>>40168503
why would you risk fighting a homeless man who might well have been armed or on meth when you had nothing to gain from it whatsoever?
>>
File: 300px-Trip-wire_pipe_bomb.jpg (14KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Trip-wire_pipe_bomb.jpg
14KB, 300x210px
[s] PIPE BOMB [/s]
>>
I broke a dudes tibia with Savate.

>That is to say, he tried to kick me in the nuts and I placed my foot in front of me
>He broke his on leg on my static foot.

A coup de pied bas ain't nothing to fuck with.
>>
File: defence in da streets.jpg (74KB, 430x414px) Image search: [Google]
defence in da streets.jpg
74KB, 430x414px
>>40176829
Sorry, a Cope d'arret.
>>
>>40168555
You forgot a ranged art, e.g., pistols.
>>
>>40169127
This guy knows.
It's strange. People try to pick fights when you walk your doggies.
Mine aren't threatening so they know the dogs will be a vulnerability of mine. When I got into a semi-fight I was worried about the guy trying to stomp my dogs instead of fighting me. It's easy to try and analyse the situation like an edge-master and say you would drop the leashes and fight the guy in a 1 on 1, but if he hurts my dogs bad enough, it wouldn't be worth winning, even if you snap every bone in his body.
>>
>>40168601
>Just learn wrestling, double leg someone who starts shit
Straight trip to snap city if you do a double leg on concrete, bro.
>>
>>40168555
qjat can poorfag do that can't pay for classes?
>>
>>40170557
>no rules in street fight
>just go to vital organs
>go to jury
>but I was just defending myself, you dont know what kind of maniac the person COULD be
>straight to prison since you abused legitimate defense
>get raped
On the other side if the nigga pop you he goes to prison just to meet his old friends. He wouldn't suffer violence in that environment.

As people already said you may defend yourself running and avoid fighting as much as possible. Using any attack as defense creates an incredible disadvantage for you since you have a lot to lose.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mps3gqudg21qz4rgp.jpg (94KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mps3gqudg21qz4rgp.jpg
94KB, 500x280px
>>40168594
this is fake r-r-right guys?
It's obviously bullshit hahahah r-right?
I mean OP provided no real proof so this couldn't possibly be true could it heh heh..
guys????
>>
>>40168524

it's a mindset
you have to build up your ego really

it's like how dare this worthless cunt think he can irritate ME? and then you want to punish them with pain to teach them their place
you have to be able to enjoy a fight to not lock up really so you need anger behind it
>>
>>40168715

why the fuck would your neighbour do that? if my neighbour killed a hobo better believe that hobo would be carrying a rocket launcher in my statement to the cops
>>
>>40169225
Hobo isn't even a big threat? I'd say they are the quite the threat considering A they probably don't have anything to lose, so they don't really care if they fuck up your life. B it's not hard to get a knife.
>>
>>40177296

>sticking around
>ever

ground them, jump all over their head to fuck up their memory of the event and GTFO
>>
File: alkxd.png (22KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
alkxd.png
22KB, 112x112px
>>40170991
>>
>>40168503
Honestly just do roids. I'm like 6'1, lifting 5 years.. weigh about 230 pounds at 13-14% bf. Niggers and wetbacks never fuck with me. There's only one black dude I've ever been intimidated by recently. Dude was like 6'7" at least 270. He was really cool though.
>>
>>40169440

Man I'm not even that guy, but I'm so glad that there are people like you on this board (and in general). I just spend a couple of perfectly serviceable hours on a thread to help people and almost started to think I'm the only contributing guy.
Thanks for your post, you motivated me a lot!
>>
>>40170601
cause you will get ABSOLUTELY fucked if you leave vital damage which you likely will going for those areas ,and when you end up doing 7 years in prison for blinding someone and causing grievous bodily harm you will forget what you were fighting about
>>
File: 1468089562861.png (16KB, 83x88px) Image search: [Google]
1468089562861.png
16KB, 83x88px
>>40168503
Can I just say that WSHH is literal bullshit. I never understood these alleged "fights"
>Step
>Swing
>Back off
>Step step
>Swing
>Back off
>Start shucking and pump faking like basketball bullshit

Never understood that gay ass bullshit that niggers do.
>>
>>40178173
do white bois and gooks fuck with you then?
>>
File: 1467269305493.jpg (57KB, 579x594px) Image search: [Google]
1467269305493.jpg
57KB, 579x594px
>>40178324
>>40168703
>>40168627
>This get's me triggered and niggered.
I could waste all of those nogs In those 2 videos. That 1 nog who smashed that white boy named 18+ fought like a literal half-wit. He swings 1 arm only like a stroke patient.
>>
OP, bring an extendable baton the next time. you dont have to use it - just flick it and it makes a menancing click. nobody should hit pets
>>
>>40168604
This.

Always leave homeless people and hoodlums alone. It's equivalent to messing with wild animals.
>>
>>40168555
Is wing chun really that bad?

An aspect i found interesting was about reacting to your opponents energy when they attack and you redirect it through reflex throughout your training.

It seemed like a good foundational MA where you incorporate WC into something else more effective.

WC also focuses on extremely close range combat.

I know most of the WCers has really bad body conditioning because WC doesnt do much for improving your body strength but it seems like a good MA if you have the conditioning behind it
>>
>>40168503
Streetfights aren't all the same, there's a big difference between accidentally knocking some drunk fuckhead's beer over while his friends form a circle and start chanting FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT and getting jumped by a pack of niggers looking to beat you up for fun, almost every single situation of the first kind can be avoided by just looking out for them before they happen and if they do then just disengage, it doesn't matter if the shithead calls you a pussy because it isn't worth it for either of you to exchange blows. The second kind is essentially a life or death scenario where you are fighting in total self defence, in that case you need to pull out all the stops if you can't make a 100m sprint to the nearest well lit public area.
>>
>>40169208
Thank you for that, I enjoyed reading it.
>>
>>40179052
glad to hear anon

now go buy a gun
>>
>>40168921
Well hello New pasta!
>>
>>40168503
Kimbo vs Dada 5000 was literally the worst fight I have ever watched. They were both gassed after 1 minute.

Dada almost died in the ring, and Kimbo died 2 weeks later.
>>
>>40180018
Not even close
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLV30m7gVOk
>>
>>40180018
>>40180429
a part 2

OYIIIIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_cmwkDK8Oc
>>
>>40169208
american sniper much
>>
>>40168594
>laugh it off and say "I'm just heading home man."
>actually talking to crazy homeless
You fucked up
>>
>>40170991
>Being this much of a neckbeard

I'll stick with boxing, thanks
>>
>>40168503
>500lbs DL
>400lbs squat
>just lift for fun, can't fight for shit
Actually had 6 weeks of Muay Thai but those were years ago
>Meet with some friends for late night vidya
>Go out to buy chips first (milk and cereal for me)
>Get stopped with homeless guy asking money. The place has a lot of them but they are seldom straight up to your face about it.
>tell him sorry since I don't have money
>obviously a lie since I've been dangling some coins in my hand
>he insists that I give it to him. Realize he's crazy or drunk or both
>I said no since I need it for vidya night snacks
>we try to circle around him
>he goes up our faces again mumbling incoherent "Arrghaha hasshagga"
>starts to swing and run at us
>By now I'm shitting myself
>Friends look to me for help since I'm the only one who lifts
>Goes full autism/ hero complex/ WWE mode
>Literally does an angle slam on him
>FUCKING ANGLE SLAM
I would've gone with a german suplex but not flexible enough
>hit him on the wall instead of a floor, so there's not much impact and instead we just fall ground
>RUN, RUN LIKE HELL back to bros apartment
>scrub myself for 40minutes trying to get the feeling of his armpit hair out of the back of my neck
>>
>>40169040
>>40169150
>>40169208

I work out 4 times a week. My eating takes time. I am an engineering student. My school takes 1.5 hours from my home.

Would it be a good idea to stop lifting, learn boxing and wrestling then getting back into it? How much would those take me to learn? Also, how do you practice your martial art skills, are you still going to fight gyms or do you practice yourself? Will it require me to go to mma gyms until I die?
>>
>>40173504
>>40173513
sorry for replying late, thanks!
>>
>>40177296
>straight to prison since you abused legitimate defense

lmao @yuropeans and their cuck laws
>>
>>40177296
Jabbing someone in the throat or kicking them in the junk in a legit self defense scenario will not put you in prison here in the u.s. unless the fights already over and you decide to give em one more for good measure. Shit, you can shoot them here idk whose prosecuting the defensive eye-pokers.
>>
>>40168555
>>40168576
>>40171066
>>40168722
>>40169926

>aikido for physical fitness and sport

alright

>aikido for street fight

toppest of kek m8

t.aikido instructor +bjj brown belt
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.