[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Irregular heartbeat problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483412232522.jpg (563KB, 1356x1067px)
1483412232522.jpg
563KB, 1356x1067px
If I go to the doctor to check my heart cause of irregular heartbeat, will he test me for drugs? Asking cause I did an extremely small bump of meth on Sunday night,

I doubt the meth is the cause since i had it in mid November 2016 for a week. But I was on an all steak and chicken nugget diet that I think fucked up my heart.
>>
Neck yourself.
>>
That is a nicely marbled ribeye.

Why the fuck would anyone want to do meth?
>>
I'd be more worried about the nuggets.

Tendie rehab is scary.
>>
>>40167963
Even if they did, which they won't, what would they do with the information?
>>
>>40167963
drug tests cost money. they arent going to test you if it isnt needed.
Irregular hearbteat has tons of more propable causes.
>>
I had heart issues after doing a lot cocaine one night. Was upfront with my cardiologist about it. They'll ask you about street drugs but won't drug test. Your doctor can't report you or tell anyone cause doctor/patient confidentiality and hiding your drug use will just make them giving you a good diagnosis harder.

How is meth, though?
>>
>>40168019
OP here, I've done meth and coke, but meth blows coke out of the water in terms of cost and effect. The bad thing about meth is mainly the comedown, feels like hell especially since I'm already depressed, but there are vitamins and supplements that I take to completely evade the comedown.

Good fishscale coke beats meth though, but good luck finding some.

If you are going to do meth NEVER smoke or IV it. That is the pathway to addiction. Also only snort small lines, don't try to do a coke sized line of meth, trust me you will get over stimulated.

Any more questions?
>>
>>40168019
Also, on meth, you will have the most intense orgasm humanly possible... No joke
>>
>>40168120
And then you'll never have one again.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.