[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Rut

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 444444444.png (34KB, 468x359px) Image search: [Google]
444444444.png
34KB, 468x359px
I'm starting to get into a rut with fitness and nutrition. I was thinking about changing gyms and going on a cut to see if it'll shake things up.

What has worked for you in the past /fit/?
>>
bump
>>
If you're bulking or cutting, do the other one
Change your routine from brosplit / PPL to the other one
>>
>>40168173

what's the other one?
>>
Buy new gym clothes and stuff and toss the old ones
>>
>>40168187
Full-body compounds nigga. SS if you're that new or a more intermediate version.
>>
>>40168216

that worked for you?
>>
>>40168225

I'm doing a 1/2/3/4 based ppl program right now. What's the next step from here?
>>
>>40167778
I know most of /fit/ is against this but: talk to people at your gym and maybe even work out with them. I've learned so much by engaging with other guys that are bigger/stronger/more knowledgeable and even made some friends.

Try to become friends with the trainers (but don't necessarily become their client.) Believe it or not they actually have some valuable information and if you become friends with them they'll be happy to help and lift with you having to pay an arm and a leg.
>>
>>40168297

I think this is why I think i should move gyms because i'm the biggest guy in my gym and i'm not even that big. My gym has nothing but teenagers and seniors.
>>
>>40167778
Bullshit you lazy fuck, go gym everyday and increase weight over time. Also eat more food if muscle aint growing.

You can not get into a rut with fitness, you're just being lazy with workout/diet. simple as that

Either put in the work and effort or stay dyel
>>
>>40168954

I've been going to the gym 6 days a week for 9 months straight, this has nothing to do with laziness faggot.
>>
>>40168227
To a extent. What keeps me interested is beating last weeks weights/reps/times/speeds
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.