[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting wasted once a month

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Happy faggot.jpg (40KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
Happy faggot.jpg
40KB, 876x493px
Hey /fit/izens,I have come to you with a question today

I managed to stay completly sober the entire last month,and I feel very good,my lifts are finally improving,and I fixed my diet.

However,my best Friend is having his birthday party on sunday,and I want to get fucking loaded.
Which got me wondering,how much of my progress will be lost after getting drunk once a month,compared to being completly straight edge all the time?
>>
why do you want to get "fucking loaded"?
have some drinks and enjoy yourself but not to the point where you cant take care of yourself, if you get drunk your a little baby and people will treat you as one
>>
>>40166798
t.someone who can't hold his liquor

Believe me bub,I know when I can't handle myself anymore and when I'm loaded,and they are worlds apart
>>
>>40166807
i know somethings not right with a man that needs to"get fucking loaded" to enjoy himself, but hey maybe its the only way underage anons can fitt into normie society or so i have heard
>>
>>40166754

getting wasted destroys about 3-4 days of your progress.

then of course factor in the thousands of calories from the alcohol, plus all the binge eating, and then the next day wasted from the hangover.

I mean , yeah sure, if you like losing a week of extremely clean and well trained progress that's fine (if you eat like shit and train like a bitch it's more like 10-12 days),.
>>
>>40166754
if you just get drunk
>6 beers plus a few shots
expect loss of results of about one week

if you get wasted to puking and beyond
> 8 beers plus 5-10 shots
expect a one or two weeks loss.

I am by no means a regular drinker. I get drunk about every three months or so. Therefore take my words with a grain of salt.
>>
>>40166867
>>40166837
What if somebody has a beer or two every other night?
How much will that impede progress?
>>
>>40166867
>>40166837
don't listen to these pussies

>>40166754
Drinking once a month won't do shit, just make sure you get a lot of protein and micronutrients the day before and after you drink

Rugby players drink beer like it's water and those are some of the most jacked motherfuckers on the planet. You'll be fine.
>>
>>40166807
>t.someone who can't hold his liquor
>Believe me bub

kill yourself
>>
One of the things people actually forget when they drink, is to drink water and eat food in between.

Going 8-10 hours without a meal, and being active with alcohol through your veins is pretty bad for gains. Load up on water and food ( protein ) in the middle of your drinking session, and you will feel 1000x better the next morning.
(Which will also mean you can make better decisions with regards to your diet)
>>
>>40166754
ill give you a good answer OP. this same shit comes up and we get the same stupid answers, last time a clever anon gave some good science words.
But youll have to put up with this simplified knowledge. Getting drunk pretty much does the same to your body as it does to your mind, make it under perform. So whilst your drunk youre simply not repairing and building the same as you would sober and your body is putting its energies to processing alcohol. Aside from that you have to deal with the day after but really every time you drink HEAVY its like being put back two days.
>>
>>40166935
- next to nothing.
unless youre a top tier athlete you have absolutely zero to worry about
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.