[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cheek fat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Scubbug.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Scubbug.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
How exactly does one lose weight in their cheeks? Why Is It Easier To lose stomach Fat rather than Face fat?
>>
do mouth exercises
>>
>>40164889
That spiders creeped me tf out in Mario 64
>>
>>40164895
Will that even make much Of A Difference? (If you're serious)
>>
>>40164889
Suck a lot of dick
>>
File: 4monthsfacialprogress.jpg (480KB, 1914x1683px) Image search: [Google]
4monthsfacialprogress.jpg
480KB, 1914x1683px
>>40164909

1. Lose body fat %

2. Buy and chew mastic gum, it will increase the size of your jaw muscle.

This will create that 'sunken cheeks' look you are after.

I am 15% in the right, like 12 now a month later so with enough devolment in the masticators and depending on your fat dsitrubition you don't even need to be contest condition or anything
>>
>>40164931
Stop making that that stupid face you mong
>>
>>40164947

'no'

You remember that spongebob episode where patrick makes a stupid face and his face freezes?

I have ACHIEVED THIS IRL
>>
>>40164931
You can't lie to yourself and you know it. Being that jaw back up so your teeth are clinched.
>>
>finally convince skinnyfat friend to hit the gym
>he goes at different times but swears he's making progress and is close to bench pressing 1 plate
>one day we end up going to the gym together
>see his bench press form
>he's only half-repping it
>tell him he's only doing half a press
>he says "a bench press is a bench press, you can't say it's only a half"

Is he retarded? How do I educate him?
>>
>>40165085
Show him a youtube video.

In fact, while you're at it, show me a youtube video.

Because I may be going to gyms for the first time shortly and I don't know what I should be doing.
>>
>>40165115
noob here. just go do compound lifts dude. look up proper form on DL, Squat, Bench, etc. and then go do them with like no weight. I'm already making great progress because I just humbled myself and focused on form
>>
>>40165085

offer him a spot and then teabag him
>>
>>40165157
Link a video pls.

I said pls.
>>
File: 1419216200863[1].jpg (26KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
1419216200863[1].jpg
26KB, 500x388px
body fat...
first on/ last off
read sticky
no spot fat reduction/myth
>>
>>40164931

Hes back and hes as retarded as ever.

Stop please man, you dont look better in the second pic, you look fucking retarded,
>>
>>40165085
Don't worry I got your post, and I appreciate the joke
>>
>>40165157
Do NOT do compound lifts as a total beginner. They are far more dangerous and require more concentration on form than machines. pick a muscle group or two (chest/arms/back/shoulders/legs) and hit all the MACHINES using light weight and proper form. Bring the weight to you, dont swing weights or use muscles that you aren't supposed to. Do pushups and bodyweight squats along side this for a month or two. By then you will have established a good base, and can move on to more intermediate exercises.
>>
File: QPU Tears.png (20KB, 354x368px) Image search: [Google]
QPU Tears.png
20KB, 354x368px
>>40165085
Your friend is absolutely correct you fucking retard. There's no such thing as half a press and no amount of autism will ever change that. Kys
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.