[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

r8 my dinner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170126_194336.jpg (3MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_194336.jpg
3MB, 3024x4032px
r8 my dinner
>>
>>40163769
Looks pretty good. /fit/ approved. Lower carb at the moment, or just what you were feeling?
>>
Looks tasty, I'd eat it. Needs more quinoa though.
>>
>>40163769
how'd you cook the veggies? lookin good, i actually made some chicken thighs myself tonight and they were pretty jooicy as well.

getting pretty tired of frozen veggies though, yours look good
>>
>>40163802
In the oven. Chicken + carrots at 400F degrees for 30 minutes

The zucchini for like 10 minutes
>>
Not bad senpaii.

Mine was lame and gross looking tonight, udon noodles with cauliflower, broccoli and egg whites. Couldn't manage to eat It all because it looked so whack.
>>
>>40163791
>>40163794

Ran out of rice/grains this week.
>>
>>40163811
what did you put on chicken to have it turn like that?
>>
>>40163863
I broiled it at the end for as long as it takes to take the color I wanted
>>
>>40163811
nice, thanks anon

for my chicken i sear it in a cast iron pan for a few mins and then put it in the oven for 15 mins or so at 475

maybe next time i'll throw a carrot or two in the pan before i put it in the oven
>>
>>40163769

>ceramic plate

if your entire meal cant be skewered with a 10 gauge hypodermic needle you ain't makin it
>>
>>40163881
it looked like you sprinkled it with breadcrumb or something. did you broil it in a pan afterwards?
>>
>>40163958
Yeah I put some cayenne, pepper and salt.

>did you broil it in a pan afterwards?
in the same cast iron I used in the oven. I just turn on the broiler
>>
>>40163978
>>40163881
>Someone on /fit/ actually has a semblance of an idea of how to make food taste good

Frankly I'm impressed. I would definitely eat the food in the OP and enjoy it.
>>
>>40164183
/fit/ turns out the best chefs on 4chan, outside of/ck/
>>
File: 1483588778265.jpg (8KB, 264x240px) Image search: [Google]
1483588778265.jpg
8KB, 264x240px
>>40164539
/ck/ is just a bunch of alcoholics bitching about pizza. /fit/ actually cares about food.
>>
>>40164575
>meal prep bland chicken and rice for 7 days
>cares about food
>>
From what I've seen on both /ck/ and /fit/, 90% of each board has terrible cooks. /fit/ is slightly better in that the foods are usually chicken, rice, and frozen veggies, which is at least cheaper and healthier, as opposed to /ck/ which has tons of fast food threads every day. /ck/ does have SOME threads dedicated to good cooking though, while on /fit/ I haven't really seen that, although it is probably biased due to the nature of the board being about fitness, not good food.
>>
>>40164575
This is a good post.

>>40164583
>le brown chicken rice meme
Some of the best foods are /fit/
>>
File: chicken-rice.png (324KB, 605x584px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-rice.png
324KB, 605x584px
>>40164583
>>
>>40164624
>Some of the best foods are /fit/

such as?
>>
Currently eating salmon and sweet potatoes. I highly recommend it.
>>
>>40164855
Grilled meats, grilled vegetables, meat ravioli/toetellini

>>40164900
Toight
>>
>>40163769
clicked the thumbnail expecting a disaster, but it's actually not awful. pros: roasted vegetables and chicken thighs. cons: pretty much everything else.

roast the carrots at a higher heat for a bit longer and/or cut them on a bias - they have no caramelization. same with the squash. consider a small amount of balsamic near the end to make a glaze.

also, do yourself a favor. unless you know the place you're getting that from, you may want to peel the zucchini. the skins of fruits and vegetables have the highest concentration of whatever outside fertilizer and pesticides are used by the farm. if it's some generic supermarket, the skin is probably retaining a fair amount of chemicals that aren't meant to be consumed.

not saying to go buy organic everything - most of that shit's a scam, but you should understand the potential hazards.
>>
>>40165051
Top commentary, /fit/needs more posters like these
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.