[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supper High Speed Hooah Fag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 55d3333c14000077002e3267.jpg (134KB, 630x572px) Image search: [Google]
55d3333c14000077002e3267.jpg
134KB, 630x572px
/fit/ I need some advice. Im shipping off to basic in a month and I feel confident that I will do well, but I don't want to stop there. I'd like to join the Ranger Regiment so I want to prepare for that type of rigorous physical demands what should I do to get strong and fast at the same time?
>>
File: 1481033736699.jpg (209KB, 607x797px) Image search: [Google]
1481033736699.jpg
209KB, 607x797px
>>40163752
don't worry about it right now get a few tours under your belt, getting to regiment as an E1 will be hell.
For the most part selection is hard as fuck and muscle is pretty fucking useless work at building muscle endurance and running, the rucks are the hardest part physically
>>
asscheek spreads 5x5
kegels 5x10
bendovers 10x10
moaning 1x5
>>
Be able to:
DL 315
20 pullups no matter what
Run 5 miles sub 35 min

You'll be good.
>>
if you're only a month out you don't have much room left for improvement. just focus on maintaining and staying healthy and UNINJURED. Fucking yourself up right before boot camp is common and wrecks a lot of guys.
>>
>>40163752
I want it too, except I am 32...
https://www.t-nation.com/training/screw-cardio-four-complexes-for-a-shredded-physique

pushups, electric chair static hold, pullups at least 20 to stay competitive, 5 minute plank, run run run run, jiu jitsu ( I have heard there is constant hazing and fighting among lower enlisted)
>>
>>40164427
big misconception that any sof is for us young bucks but older guys make up the majority, it's thinking mans game
>>
hahaha

fuck up
>>
>>40164354
Any specific reason to wait? Im kinda strapped for time.

>>40164394
Running is still fine though right?

>>40164427
They still have Hazing?
>>
>>40164486
When you strapped for time how so?

If you let a little hazing get to you, you will never get to reg
>>
I don't know any rangers but I do know a recon marine

He just runs A LOT. Not very strong. Well I guess he's naturally strong. But like I've watched him lift and he'll only work up to 135 on bench and do a lot of reps.

But he runs everyday. On an incline of like a 4 or 5 for 45-60 min
>>
>>40163752
>UNINJURED
Can't agree with this guy more, find a stretching routine and stick to it, you'll thank yourself years down the line. I know a lot of Joes who are 18-21 and have permanent back/shoulder/knee injuries. Also when you get to reception, take your time to get boots that actually fit you. The civilians and drill sergeants will rush you to hurry up and that the boot you have fits. Two years later for me, and many ruck marches later, I've never had a single blister. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>40164451
75th is organized just like every other airborne battalion, with larger special sections. So its E1s and up.

>>40164486
Tons, especially at batt. Its a fraternity mindset there. Plus the 75th is transitioning from high tempo buck wild to wind down, follow the rules, and careerist peacetime Rangers.

>>40164521
Yeah. For RASP you need to be able to max the PT test and run around 35min 5 mile beforehand. Lucky for you OP, basic will prepare you decently for running. And the time you spend in airborne and holdover you have tons of time to prep.

Main things to focus on:
Cardio, cardio, cardio. Smoke yourself and keep going.
Pushups, perfect form.
Sit ups, perfrct form.
Running, 35min 5 mile 13min 2 mile.

At RASP each PT test we took we got the dogshit smoked out of us before it. So be able to pull off a good PT test score while exhausted.

Good luck OP. It isn't hard, but you can't give up on yourself. It isn't that great but its a good place to be in the Army.
>>
File: 1459819838303.jpg (2MB, 3027x1834px) Image search: [Google]
1459819838303.jpg
2MB, 3027x1834px
Kek

11b?
>>
>>40164504
Id like to work with the state department once my contract is up, but I dont want to jist sit on my ass while im in. I'm fine if the hazing is stuff like getting smoked in ranger school id just rather not get into some dumb fraternity shit lke running naked through the snow while getting spanked by a higher up.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.