[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depressed /fit/izens, how do you do it? How do you fall off the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1380x921_0003_HONEY.jpg (254KB, 1380x921px) Image search: [Google]
1380x921_0003_HONEY.jpg
254KB, 1380x921px
Depressed /fit/izens, how do you do it? How do you fall off the wagon and get back into lifting?

I stopped lifting when I went home for the summer and picked up some bad coping mechanisms and I can't seem to find the motivation to get back to it. How do you wake up every morning and keep going?
>pic semi-related
>>
>>40163114
watch a great movie
>>
>>40163114
don't fall off
>>
File: 1445282856094.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445282856094.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>>40163119
>>40163114
seriously, watching a film i really really love can help me get the motivation to do tasks which will eventually help me get out of my depression
>>
>>40163114

Do you not enjoy lifting? Personally it feels great to hit a new max and see my progress increase. If you don't enjoy it, you don't have to do it
>>
>>40163114
Watch batman dark knight rises and learn the lessons from that movie, honestly go out and get it man, we are all gonna make it but it aint easy man.
>>
I was able to do it, but only because my coping mechanism was weed, not alcohol. I wish you luck!
>>
>>40163114
i drank a whole bottle of that in a night once. was too young a dumb to realize the amount of sugar in it would give me the absolute worst hangover. spent the next day throwing up and watching spice and wolf. overall pretty good
>>
File: e92e62da7ca810060abeadfe3d00a564.jpg (347KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
e92e62da7ca810060abeadfe3d00a564.jpg
347KB, 1920x1080px
>>40163114
Taking a break from lifting is actually not bad I do it on term break and during exam/essay time. I'm going to back probably tommorow though. Exams ended yesterday and it but drinking since it's not hard to get back into better habits you just have to make sure you have something you like to do for chilling, for Me that is vidya and anime
>>
>>40163119
>>40163135
OP here. It's weird you say that, I'm watching "Her" with Joaquin Phoenix right now.
>>
>>40163159
what country? Semester just started in the US
>>
>>40163208
i was thinking more evil dead 2, something fun or otherwise uplifting, but it's up to you
>>
>>40163119
I watched Stand By Me for the first time last night. It's weird I felt "refreshed" after watching it. There's something that can't be expressed in words that movie pulled off. Very inspirational imo,
>>
>>40163114
Imagine that you are Sisyphus and the barbell is your boulder.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Myth_of_Sisyphus
>>
>>40163114
You just keep doing it.
You lift for a few months, go on your week/month long bender and then you just get back in to it. Its hard every time but you just keep on doing it
>>
>>40163114
Is it a good sip? Concidering buying some
>>
If you're feeling depressed/anxious, definitely look into phenibut. Relaxes the fuck out of me, won't show on drug tests. (Navyfag here) Also, bumps mental acuity up. If i take some before the gym, my lifts are pretty sweet. Also, if you're not a fuck about it, no hangover.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.