[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when fit got btfo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170126_205845.jpg (38KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170126_205845.jpg
38KB, 1024x512px
Where were you when fit got btfo?
>>
>>40162844
uberfacts seems like a credible peer reviewed source.
>>
>>40162844
7 days
then it crashes and goes back to normal
>>
>>40162851
Exactly

masturbating once a week for ultimate gainz
>>
>>40162851
On the 7th day you work out the hardest then go home to a nice fap
>>
>>40162958
Amen
>>
>>40162851
Actually no.
Another test looked at the test level of college aged men who were abstinant for two months and it said that not only did their test remain elevated by a statistically significant amount but it made their bodies more receptive of their own test and lower estrogen production.
>>
>>40162851
>>40162865
>>40162958
>>40162964
>dyels parroting each other and passing it off as legitimate information to others
Yup, /fit/ is still shit. Bye.
>>
Flawed Chinese meme study. Look it up instead of just believing everything you read on this board.
>>
>>40162979

Link?
>>
File: kakapepe.jpg (49KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
kakapepe.jpg
49KB, 499x499px
>>40162844
>btfo
nigga I'm on day 6. I'm 100% getting tomorrow too.

>mfw
>>
>>40163335
Flawed in what way?
Explain.
>>
>>40162844
What they don't tell you is a) a 46% increase for a single day means fuck all for pretty much anything since test fluctuates throughout the day, and b) that the study dictated it was serum test which is again pretty useless (free test is what you want).

>>40164300
Not that anon, but that study has come under scrutiny for a couple of reasons. One was that it had a stupidly low sample size (only like 10 men). Another is that it didn't seem to account for any other factors related to test production (nutrition, stress levels, activity levels). A third being that it hasn't been duplicated in the 12 years since its publishing. It's speculated that the university that conducted the study boosted numbers to garner interest for itself/its program, but since it's some podunk Chinese university anyway and the findings weren't exactly amazing, nobody gave a fuck
>>
>>40164415
Forgot pic
>>
>>40164415
Explain the study with american college students that went celibate for two months and their findings?
>>
>>40164449
I haven't seen anything about it, but the OP pic isn't referring to your study
>>
>>40164459
I have. And it says that you're full of shit.

Fluctuating daily test means nothing to your overall test.

People with naturally high test have fluctuating test throughout the day as well.
I don't understand what that post and picture proves.
>>
>>40164505
Can you link the study?
>>
>>40164505
Post the study. Someone else has asked for it, and I'm curious as to what it actually says.

And I mentioned the daily test fluctuations because the Chinese study did not mention in its methodology the accounting for time consistency of the samples taken from the subjects.
>>
>people think that even if you do get a huge one day spike of test it's going to do anything.
You do know even if you doubled your test for that one day, you'd still be at like a quarter of what someone on some medium dose of test is going to be on, and only for one day.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.