[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I felt a sharp burning, injection like pain in this area when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: pain.png (50KB, 399x625px) Image search: [Google]
pain.png
50KB, 399x625px
I felt a sharp burning, injection like pain in this area when I was squatting today. It huts on the way up, not on the way down. It didn't hurt when doing deadlifts though.
Any idea what it could be?
>>
is it almost like a pinching?
i felt that in my right side and adjusted my form slightly and it went away
>>
appendicitis

go to doctor
>>
>>40162670
>>40162677
I got the same thing when I squatted heavy with a belt. Without a belt it didn't happen.
Doctor told me it's due to a weakness in the abdominal wall and could potentially develop into a hernia if it goes bad enough. The solution for me was to squat without a belt and less often.
>>40162678
No it's not, fuck you
>>
>>40162678
this. ur odctor is a retard if it hurts where u say it hurts its appendicitis>>40162944
>>
>>40162670
So, funny story

>after squatting, feel pain like OP
>totally inconsistent, only happens every one in like 20 sessions, but does happen
>goes on long enough, pretty sure not hernia. def not appendix issues
>one day, realize i have a weird sore spot on my forearm on the outside side (like, the side you dont see)
>doesnt really bug me but over like... months, notice it from time to time and realize shit, its been like that for a damn long time it shoulda healed.
>one day fapping
>horny but dick not cooperating
>basically beating limp dick, hand is closer to pelvis than normal
>of course so is my arm
>in midst of fapping motions, spot on arm brushes spot on pelvis that hurts sometimes after squatting
>.....epiphany

i had been lightly*1,000,000 bashing my arm into my pelvis. it was never anything to do with squats at all. adjusted my fap maneuver and both cleared up
>>
>>40162678
Why would it hurt during squatting?
>>
>>40163537
Exerting abdominal pressure on an inflamed part of the abdomen will make it hurt more. This concept is true of most inflamed/swollen body parts
>>
maybe a hernia
>>
File: cryingpepe.jpg (38KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
cryingpepe.jpg
38KB, 400x388px
>>40163045
That was honestly a good story. Thank you
>>
>>40162670
Go see a doctor
>>
>>40162670
How can I correct my form if my mind is wired to always try to not use the left leg. Had an injury there sometime ago and since then I feel like subconsciously my mind is trying not to put any weight on it during exercises. Because of I get annoying cramps in my right ass cheek when doing DL or Squats for example. Need to rewire that shit somehow, help?
>>
It could be related to that red blotch thing on your skin. Get a doctor to look at it
>>
>>40163045
not a funny story like that, but a fix an injury in a stupid way story

>chronic shoulder pain
>scapula doest work correctly with the rest of arm and back
>like this for months, think i tore a muscle or something
>eat a weed cookie one day and get too fucked uo
>back spasm out of nowhere
>CRAAAAACK
>feel everthing snap back into place
>tfw i dont know what to feel

shoulder has been good ever since. dont know what the fuck that was about
>>
>>40162670
Assuming it's not a hernia, I'm 99% sure you have a trigger point. Try a foamroller or better yet a tennis ball/lacrosse ball and roll on top of the ball on the floor on the same side, but on your back. You'll want to roll up and down the spinal support muscles like the longissimus. The other muscle you'll want to check out is the Quadratus Lumborum. You'll know you hit the right spot when it hurts and causes the same sensation you are feeling in the area you mentioned. Roll it out until the pain is gone or at least minimal. If you want some illustrations check out triggerpoints.net and look up the muscles I mentioned.
>>
>>40162670
Possibilities:
⦁ hernia
⦁ squashed vein (something like a varicose vein in stomach area?)
⦁ some inflamed ligament

I suffered from exactly the same symptom years ago. It disappeared after I took a VERY long break from lifting (for unrelated reasons) and it never came back when I started again. I still don't know what it was.
>>
File: 1309291101115.jpg (18KB, 476x356px) Image search: [Google]
1309291101115.jpg
18KB, 476x356px
>>40165214
fug m8. hope that doesnt happen to me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.