[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good breakfast to start the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Realistically, what would be a calory-dense breakfast (~2000kcal) to start the day with a lot of energy?
>>
t.football players

Women are attracted to status more than anything.
>>
>>40159282
Why is the one in the middle checking out the guy on the right?
>>
>>40159282
1 cup oats 300
1 banana 110
2 slices whole grain bread 240
2 tbsp peanut butter 200
3 cups whole milk 420
1.5 scoops protein powder (25g/scoop) 150 OR
4-6 eggs 240-360

that's 1,420-1,630. if you really want 2,000 cals I would just eat more quantities of that shit or split it into 2 meals.
>>
>>40159282
The power of BBC.
>>
>>40159295
U just mad cause a big dick mandigo took ya girl,not my fault u hung like a cricket bitch!!
White women are fed up with boring white men, even married white women cheats with black men
>>
my smoothie

150g oats
0,5l milk
skyr/greek yogurt 300g
strawberries, blueberries, pears
banana

depending on how much you use, easily 1000kcal-1500kcal. very tasty, easy to make and drink
>>
>>40161421
Not him but I see someone projecting. I ain't even mad cause I'm Somali and down for deese white girls. But you definitely projecting much.
>kys you sour patch faggot
>>
>>40161476
white men can't perform,why can't white men sex white women correctly? y'all act like rabbits, ya go to fast and ya not huge enough
that's why white women are going to black men
>>
File: 1456338936590.jpg (17KB, 385x387px) Image search: [Google]
1456338936590.jpg
17KB, 385x387px
>>40159282
How can we white dicklets even compete with these African warriors and their bbc gene?
>>
>>40159282
Obviously this
>>
You guys can fight over all these bitches black or white. I'm just about to the point of jacking off the rest of my life. My hand has never spent all of my money,never bitches,no foreplay necessary, no hand in law to deal with, I switch off with her sister and do not get in trouble, gets me beer and never complains, turns on all my favorite TV shows, goes hunting and fishing every time I go, fixes my truck, ready for sex any time. I could go on forever.
>>
>>40161476
It's because white men are just boring in every way.

I had plenty of white chicks and they all tell me that black men know how to treat their females right and most of them said black dudes are better in bed, more chill, laid back and more manly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.