[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Admit your darkest /fit/ secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 54

File: 1484064384467.jpg (35KB, 300x347px) Image search: [Google]
1484064384467.jpg
35KB, 300x347px
ITT: Admit your darkest /fit/ secret
>>
I had a cuck dream last night
>>
i'm addicted to hypnotic mindfuckery
>>
i dont actually like working out but i keep doing it because i hope somewhere along the line itl help me loose my virginity and i dont even think i vant to loose my virginity because im afraid i wont feel motivated to keep lifting after that
>>
>fall for no fap meme
>start jerking off using other methods
>cum hands free and almost black out from pleasure
>taste my own semen
>do it regularly now
>want to fuck traps

things i would have never imagined i'd do. thanks /fit/
>>
>>40156923
I make fun of manlets here on /fit/ even though I'm a manlet myself. You faggots need to stop being so insecure.
>>
>>40156923

I employ 3x8-12 bodybuilding training and I'm bigger and healthier for it.
>>
>I jack off into the gym sink before I shower
>I don't eat meat
>I hate >the Press
>I think I'm getting into feet stuff
>>
File: le joe rogan.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
le joe rogan.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
I fuck ugly girls for test boost

They usually fall in love with me after a while and I feel like a total cunt, but I need pussy 2-3 times a week to stay afloat

Sometimes they ask stuff like "why do you always turn off the lights?" or "you don't look at me that much?", it's clear they know I'm just using them

I can't stop tho, I'm too autist to get a hot girl
>>
>>40156923
I recently lost my virginity at 20 by fucking the shit out if my thicc half-samoan/russian cousin with my ultra conservative uncle and aunt in the room next door
>>
>>40156978
wtf dude
>>
>>40156978
hot
>>
>>40156978
>thicc half-samoan/russian

wow get me some of THAT
>>
The thought of kissing or fucking dudes repulses me, but if I see an attractive male I can't help but admire. I've never had a thought about a man romantically, but I find certain male faces are just so much more aesthetically pleasing to my eye than hot chicks. I don't know what is wrong with me
>>
>>40156941
what does that even mean
>>
Due to some shit that happened as a kid I don't know if I'll ever be able to connect to some one emotionally and that honestly kinda scares me. I don't want to be alone forever
>>
>>40157020
your simply acknowledging the superior gender bro
im dead serious
>>
>>40156923
I'm addicted to /fit/. All I do when not working out is browse this shit.

help
>>
>juicing fruits and vegetables
>put a cucumber in ass
>>
File: 426917.jpg (35KB, 450x680px) Image search: [Google]
426917.jpg
35KB, 450x680px
I regularly beat my meat to nipple fucking hentai.
>>
File: gwzx.jpg (94KB, 592x505px) Image search: [Google]
gwzx.jpg
94KB, 592x505px
>>40157020
If you put sexuality aside, men are far more aesthetic than women
>>
>>40157029
http://www.hypno-fetish.com/public/music_song/e5/36/01/134b0_2c2d.mp3
>>
>>40156978
what is the degree of your cousin-ship? If it's third you're clear. Second-degree is cutting it close.
>>
File: 6f5.jpg (43KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
6f5.jpg
43KB, 600x600px
I love women so fucking much, but I can't stand them
>>
>>40157020
I've been doing this too lately

t-thanks /fit/
>>
I'm closeted bisexual

Probably gonna lay low about it for the rest of my life since people are so fucking stupid about things like that.
>>
>>40157097
honestly if you aren't directly related, son parent brother etc you aren't closely related enough to cause significant increase in bad genew, unless you have multiple generations of first cousinery
but if first cousin it's really not biologically bad, just socially
>>
>>40156954
>cum hands free
How
>>
>>40157180
t.cousin fucker
>>
>>40157182
Try audio hypnosis
You can find some great shit [spoiler]Reddit
>>
I only started lifting so I could lose weight to fit in to my fursuit.
>>
I once blacked out in shower after putting the water heat to almost max and having edged for 1,5 hours before the shower.

Although I have zero interest in men I find dicks to be more aesthetics than vaginas, which look for most of the time absolutely disgusting.
>>
My past couple encounters/relationships with women have made me feel like i will never attract a girl that i find truly attractive. Anytime i look at a girl now i assume they will never be interested or will latch and cling to me for dear life and never leave me alone.
>>
>>40156923
It's not for squatting, I use it for sexual pleasure.
>>
>>40157182
prostate orgasm
>>
My gay roommate has a different hand wash bottle
I mix my cum into his soap
>>
>>40157217
>Although I have zero interest in men I find dicks to be more aesthetics than vaginas, which look for most of the time absolutely disgusting.
No homo but same desu, unless theyre tight and shaven. The ones that flap out disgust me
>>
I'm 6' tall, but I get jealous of manlets because they make easy gains. My height has never done anything positive for me.
>>
>>40157205
Anon, that's degenerate. You're better than that.
>>
>>40156945
>Misspelling 'lose' twice in one sentence

I hope you die alone
>>
File: bestever.jpg (24KB, 400x433px) Image search: [Google]
bestever.jpg
24KB, 400x433px
>>40157250

Why do I think this sounds like code for something.

>hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......
>>
>>40157100
i know that feel, bro
>>
>>40156923
I want to stop squatting and deadlifting or at least stop getting my numbers up so my legs don't get bigger
I hate it but I want long defined legs liek I have right now, as that hercules statue. I dont want them to become tree trunks
>>
File: 1427507235911.jpg (9KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
1427507235911.jpg
9KB, 177x278px
>>40157439
>my first cousin
>>
I made Joseph Baena.
>>
>>40156923
i ohp and didli with a womin barbell.
>>
I really don't care about strength at all, I just want to look like Michaelangelo's David. Powerlifters and bodybuilders make me sick.
>>
I used to be a bodybuilder until I broke my back, neck, and shoulders in a nasty seizure brought on by epilepsy.

Now I work out just enough to stay trim and am a shadow of my former physical self.
>>
>>40156978
>thicc half-samoan/russian
Can you post some pics, because thats beyond the realm of exotic muh man...
>>
I only got fit thanks to a car accident and a never ending supply of Percocet. I was 380lbs @6'2 when a 18 year old girl driving moms SUV and texting t boned me in my shitty Pontiac. Besides all the temporary stuff like concussions and what not I have damage to my neck. Lost 50lbs in 6 weeks from not wanting to eat due to pain and the side effects of narcotics and post concussion syndrome. Once I started to recover instead of falling back into the same fat fuck habits I was doing that got me fat I figured i'd at least try and eat better. Researched a bit and via slim fast powder, multivitamins, and 2 lean meals per day I consume about 1500cals/day.

Started jogging 6 months ago, 3 months ago I started lifting. I take about 10 perks worth of Oxycodone a day to give me the motivation to keep doing. I can do leg workouts back to back days and feel mostly fine thanks to the Oxy. I'm currently at 220lbs, trying to get down to 190lbs then will adjust diet to maintain weight but build mass.

Basically this girl hitting me was the best thing to ever happen to me just thanks to it jump starting me on weight loss. the 150k settlement is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>40157097
>>40156993
>>40157002

She's my first cousin (8 years older). I've no parental sibling and my parents are super busy all the time so she was like my older sister (packing lunch, helping homework, bedtime story etc)
Moved to US at 13 years old, came back home winter 2016 and she's acting all surprised and squeezing ny arms/shoulders etc etc

>oh anon such strong shoulders
>i love me a man with strong shoulders

She's true high test (not borderline fatty like /fit/ prefers) played competitive indoor volleyball her entire adult life. She's now retired as a nurse that works out occasionaly but that leg+booty gains still solid there.

>post pics
Islander tats so nah

I was feeling guilty at first afterwards but everytime i remember how she's basically asking for it walking around the house in volleyball shorts and groping me every chance she gets idgaf desu
>>
Not attracted to dudes but am attracted to penis.

Fucked a few t-girls, sucked a few guys off but only at glory holes where we don't make eye contact or talk
>>
>>40157439
pics or lying
>>
I don't love my partner and they don't love me but we need eachother so we stay together. We are honestly more like best friends with benefits.

It's unsaid but i know we both think it.
>>
>>40157550
>now im hooked on the oxy
>best thing to ever happen to me
Uhm please dont jump on the tar train bro.
>>
>>40157553
blur the tats you retard
>>
>>40157550
Does the neck damage make doing any other exercises painful?
>>
I got kicked out my town for getting found in bed with a girl of the opposite race
>>
>>40157591
t.russian
>>
>>40156923
I don't actually lift.
>>
I squat in the curl rack
>>
>>40157553
COME ON fagot, blur the tats, idk you HAVE to give us something.
You cant say something like a thic samoan rusky high test hybrid and excpect us to be all fine and dandy without pics.
I mean WTF dude thats like torture.
That is fucking terrorism muh man...
>>
When i was like 7 years old, i used to get naked and play with this other little boy. We never fucked, or even touched eachothers dicks. But ive always wondered if im subconsciously gay or if it was just kids being little faggots
>>
>>40157591
At least she wasn't the opposite species
>>
File: gahaha_rance.png (53KB, 186x220px) Image search: [Google]
gahaha_rance.png
53KB, 186x220px
>>40156923
Fucking Christ these BLACKED photos always make me laugh like a retard
Especially this one
>>
I don't wipe down the equipment after using.
>>
File: 1484019482106.png (2MB, 1172x1416px) Image search: [Google]
1484019482106.png
2MB, 1172x1416px
>>40157631
>>
>>40157149
LOL what a homo
>>
File: smug_elsa.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
smug_elsa.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>40157149
Guy or girl?
>>
>>40157584
I know saying "I can stop anytime I want" is a meme but I really can. I do tests were I go off the Oxy for a month at a time. Only change is working out everyday as hard as i'm used too is impossible thanks to the soreness.

To be 100% honest I'm more worried about lapsing back onto the junk(food). Every time I pass my old eating places it takes all my willpower to not go in. One time I did go in and order my usual . Fully intent to go home and eat a fucking entire pizza and order of mozzarella sticks. The girl behind the counter kept looking at me funny as I waited for it to be cooked. She asked me if I came in a lot, told her I used too but went on a diet and working out. The look on her face when she remembered what I used to look like, she came around the counter and was just looking at me and telling me how different I looked. And this is after a jog/workout so i'm all sweaty and dirty and this chick is looking at me like i'm built as fuck. Not saying she was super hot and she was trying to fuck or anything like that. She seemed legitimately happy for me. When my order was ready I was walking out with it still intent to eat when she said "Well keep it up Arnold". I know she was just being nice but that gave my willpower back and I tossed the pizza in the trash.

But if it was the old man that sometimes work in that place? Might have fell off the wagon right there and then.

>>40157588
To be honest nothing in my neck bothers me. The damage still shows on MRIs and i'm told it should hurt but I don't feel anything in my neck.
>>
>>40157667
both, I'm bi.
>>
>>40157701
No nigger he was asking which one you are
>>
File: 9617853.jpg (112KB, 454x418px) Image search: [Google]
9617853.jpg
112KB, 454x418px
>>40157100
Wew, that's dark and so rare...
>>
I'm constantly going between thinking I'm completely fucked up person who wouldn't know where to start when talking to a therapist and thinking I'm perfectly normal person who has it mostly figured out and should stop feeling sorry for myself so much
>>
>>40157270
You're not tall, you're pretty average. Don't blame your height for your lack of gains.
>>
I lift for her. And even if I make it, I still won't get her.
>>
Doinked a girl on her birthday when she became legal, been attracted to jailbait ever since. It makes me so fucking weird around women, I feel like they know.
>>
I came inside of a pregnant girls mouth.
>>
File: 1474467973341.jpg (46KB, 357x444px) Image search: [Google]
1474467973341.jpg
46KB, 357x444px
I always think people, even my close friends are laughing at me behind my back,

Laughing t how i'm a NEET now while they're all in college Even got kicked out the group chat, probably because I don't talk that much on it but there are people who never talk at all but are still on it. Never invited to events, If i'm lucky i'll run into a few of them and maybe join them for a meal or something but there's this underlying awkward vibe,

I really don't think I have a friend.
>>
>>40157898
That means a baby absorbed your gender fluid. I've reported this thread to the FBI
>>
>>40157875
>for her
Never gonna make it.
>>
>>40157906
Get new friends.
>>
>>40157928
Wouldn't matter if I did.
>>
>>40157558
I unironically listen to german rap.
>Fucked a few t-girls
What's it like? Thinking about doing that.
>>
>>40157182
>>40157247
This. He stuck something up his ass and fucked himself until his prostate pushed all its goo through his dick.
>This is way the secret is dark, and stinky
>>
>>40157945
Stop being a downer man. At the end you have only yourself to push through shit. What matters that you do something and stick with it and don't make it about other people primarily.
>>
>>40157906
Yeah... those guys are not your friends.
>>
>I legit gone to sleep sober since October and that was like one of day when I was busy and I got high, before that it had been two straight months.
I know my liver is fucked, I just can't stop myself. I've drunkenly pissed my bed 3 times. I just feel like I'm slipping away.
>>
>>40158078
Havent*
>>
>>40157182
sex?
>>
>>40157579
>I don't love my partner and they don't love me but we need eachother so we stay together. We are honestly more like best friends with benefits.
the dumbest thing you could EVer do to yourself

rather live a miserable life than find someone who's worth living with?
>>
>>40157667
Guy obviously.
>>
>>40157579
>It's unsaid but i know we both think it.
literally "i don't wanna be alone so i stick with this girl" the post

c'mon you're better than that you deserve more than that
>>
>>40157579
Lol, my older brother is in this exact same relationship. He has 3 kids with this chick with a baby on the way. They fucking hate eachothers guts, our families hate that their together, but theyre too chicken shit to end the relationship and start all over again. Their relationship is a countdown to a homicide. Youre putting yourself in a black hole dude.
>>
>>40158203
>but theyre too chicken shit to end the relationship and start all over again. Their relationship is a countdown to a homicide. Youre putting yourself in a black hole dude.
This
>>
>>40156923
I fucked my best friend's ex gf one month after they broke up. I was desperate, she was bitter, and we were both very drunk.
Every day I wonder when he'll find it.
>>
I haven't gone back to the gym in a steady routine in over a year. Now I go once every two weeks and lost all motivation
>>
I don't even lift
>>
>>40158203
It's amazing what people will do when they fear change.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>40156969
Hahahaha how ugly are we talking? I snapchat ugly 3s from across the the country to make them fall in love with me, I don't even know why anymore it's not even funny.
>>
I fap to elsa jean vids pretending it's trappy
>>
>>40158261
Exactly nothing that is. They fear change they don't change anything even though that change is what they direly need.
>>
>>40158203
I'm in a very similar situation. Three kids and all. Except my wife is still crazy about me and I feel literally nothing for her. The only time I still feel anything for her is when she's carrying my children. I'm actively trying to get her pregnant again.
>>
>>40158225
God damn. Whenever i hear stories like this, i really truly want to know how men really value friendships. Like.....what does best friend really even MEAN to you if you actually have the balls to do this shit. I have known my best friend for 20 years, and shit like this would never cross my mind. Youre a fuckboy with no virtues, youre no better than a high school girl, and you deserve to die alone.
>>
>>40158225
Me too

It was a friend, but he broke up with her and it was like half a year later. I don't think I'm in the wrong here but he's super touchy about anyone going near her. One day he might find out or maybe not.

She was a great fuck and she squirted. First time as well, felt good about it.
>>
I nearly got caught going down on a deer in a national park
>>
I want to go on a murdering spree and eat a human just to see what it will be like.
>>
>>40158099
Meh, love is overrated. Sooner or later it dies off, and it will never last more than 6 or 7 years. When the love/passion is gone perhaps you'll realize the person you're married to is a retarded asshole or a dumb bitch, but by then you already have two kids and a mortgage, that's a miserable life.

That guy who is married to his best friend (even there's no love) will be happier than most couples.
>>
>>40158336
No just cause you're stuck in an unfullfilling relationship it doesn't mean that love is overrated. Love is beautiful ,mind blowing and something very special. But not with someone you have no feelings left and are just staying to not be alone.
>>
>>40157051
>implying we all don't do that
>>
>>40158336
>That guy who is married to his best friend (even there's no love) will be happier than most couples.
>even there's no love
what a retarded way of saying "shit man i got heart broken i'm just not gonna get heart broken again"
>>
>>40157149
What happened?
>>
>>40158298
This. Guys who behave like this don't have best friends they just have guys they know well and see often. There is no notion of brotherhood.

>tfw all my friends are like this, I have no friends just my gf, and I still wanna fuck other girls.
>>
>>40156923

I haven't lifted since November
>>
>>40158336
Thats just personal experience man. Every relationship will eventually become a bit stagnant, but its each persons responsibility to keep things fresh. My mom and dad have been married for 40 years yet they still fuck around and prank eachother and are always going on little road trips. Fuck man, the look my mom gives my dad gives me hope that i will eventually find a decent woman in this sea of liberal, cock gobbling, millenial whores

I guess what im saying is dont give up, even if youre just speaking from a personal experience.
>>
>>40158356
That filename. I'm currently banned on pol and this gave me my fix.
>>
>>40158395
How did you get yourself banned from pol lmao
>>
reminder

duck out if the compromises make you miserable. duck out if you get miserable. duck out if it just makes you uncomfortable.

the goal is not to force a relationship to keep going. its to find a relationship worth keeping.

there is literally no benefit to frankensteining a relationship other than possibly sex, but you're better off withotu it if it isn't working.

emjoy the relationship for as long as you can. and if it goes south, leave, cuz all you're doing is preventing yourself from finding the good one that might last.

lasting isn't the point, it isn't the goal.

And yeah you have to take the risk of making a high stakes deal with a potentially very unstable person, plus people change. That's life, you can't play all of it safe.

If you're worried about hurting someone, DON'T, because that pain and shame will pass faster than you think but the pain of regret lasts the rest of your life!

People will delude themselves into putting up with some dramatic or toxic person just to not be alone instead of jumping into the deep end, cutting that person off, and seeing what new people life throws at them.
>>
>>40158414
Repeatedly posting wmbf race mixing threads with Mark wahlberg as the picture.
>>
>>40158449
>wmbf
But that's the good race mixing we white males don't give a fuck about...
>>
File: Viking Feels.png (183KB, 405x470px) Image search: [Google]
Viking Feels.png
183KB, 405x470px
>Darkest /fit/ secret
>Darkest secret related to /fit/

The biggest one is probably the reason I actually started lifting and doing MMA. When asked I tell people it's because I want to be healthy and look good, sometimes my closest friends would ask me and I'd tell them it's to get even more pussy. The more vapid and shallow the reason, the best.

Truth is, my best friend told me once that lifting produces "happy hormones" and I never looked back. Hit a shitty depressive stoop that's been going on for a couple years now and lifting / training is one of the only things in my life that still gives me joy.

I'm at the end of my biggest dry spell yet, I haven't fucked anyone in months. Saddest part is, I genuinely don't care anymore and that's what's alarming. I'm currently enrolled in this Erasmus thing, on another country where women look at Scandinavian men like a godsend, I get approached when I do something as simple as buying bread, so getting laid here sounds like easy mode, but all I do is study and lift. I keep in contact with my old friends but didn't bother to make any new ones, training is all I give a fuck about anymore.

Tell me those happy hormones eventually get you back in circulation, please.
>>
>>40158416
Wish I had heard this advice when I was 19, it could've saved me year and a half of moping and getting fucked over
>>40158495
>Tell me those happy hormones eventually get you back in circulation, please.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but if they haven't kicked in yet after two years they won't anymore, you gotta pick yourself up and do whatever else you want
>>
File: IMG_0360.png (277KB, 598x566px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0360.png
277KB, 598x566px
Me being ignorant as shit, I let my big brother (13) fuck me when I was 11 and I regret it. I sometimes wonder if he remembers and it makes every encounter with him awkward as fuck for me. Make the memory go away /fit/
>>
File: 1480285125533.jpg (60KB, 476x687px) Image search: [Google]
1480285125533.jpg
60KB, 476x687px
>>40158310
wut. story time.
>>
>>40158078
Get some help or resign yourself to an early pathetic death. Those are your choices. Choose to be an adult and fix youself or wither away. You arent doing anyone any favors wallowing in self pity.
>>
>>40158336
>being this bitter
>being this much of a depressed fuck
Being ultra cynical doesnt make you cool. It makes you a damn loser. Talk to someone and work your shit out.
>>
>>40158567
Meh, you were kids. Don't even worry about it.
>>
>>40158495
Dude, passing all tests as an Erasmus student is easy as fuck, you should be partying and fucking around, that surely will bring your happy hormones back.
>>
>>40158495
that reason to lift is as valid as any other, no idea why you'd think that'd be shameful
started lifting because i wanted to look like vin diesel in triple x, eventually became bigger than him and now i lift to maintain my progress and to be healthy
we're all in this shit together even if for different reasons, we're all doing the same
and we're all gonna make it
>>
>>40158567
Are you a chick
Also, he probably remembers
>>
File: 1476158668563.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1476158668563.png
325KB, 382x417px
>>40158567

Uh. Wut.
>>
>>40157037
Therapy helps, my guy. Nothing shameful about getting help, you don't deserve to suffer because of what happened to you as a kid.
>>
File: 1484008535475.jpg (125KB, 710x873px) Image search: [Google]
1484008535475.jpg
125KB, 710x873px
>>40156923
I love cuckold and interracial porn.
>>
File: 1464212658753.jpg (6KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1464212658753.jpg
6KB, 250x166px
Still in college after 6 years because I got kicked out of my ideal school. Might be another 2 because credits and changing majors. At least I'll have a shitload of experience from internships
>>
File: wewfreds.png (3MB, 1575x747px) Image search: [Google]
wewfreds.png
3MB, 1575x747px
>>40158729
that's literally no problem at all man, unless you're leaving school at over 30 years old there's no reason to complain, plus college baginas everywhere
>>
Dumbbell bench press is my only chest compound exercise, Haven't touched a barbell for bench in over a year.
>>
File: Me rite now.jpg (63KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
Me rite now.jpg
63KB, 400x320px
>>40158532
>>40158679
Semester's about to start in a week and a half, I'm here for another six months.

Used to do nothing but party in my late teens and early adult years and granted, those were the happiest times of my life. Maybe you lads have a point about it and I should force myself to have fun or at least pretend in an awkward "fake it til you make it" way.

>>40158683
Yeah, but it goes deeper than that. I already blogposted enough and forgot my trip on, I don't want to elaborate as to why a vapid, shallow reason is more acceptable than "I'M LIFTING MY FEELS AWAY".

>we're all gonna make it
Fucking hell, 6 years and that shit still touches me.
>>
Fucked my first cousin during Christmas due to me no fap and her husband being gone for his job most of the time.

She is now pregnant and knows it is mine.
>>
>>40158770
Same, except more like 5 years.

Shoulder joint is too unstable.

I use DB, Hammer Strength, and Smith occasionally.
>>
>>40158785
have fun with your waterhead baby lmao
>>
File: dd3.png (422KB, 664x1053px) Image search: [Google]
dd3.png
422KB, 664x1053px
>>40158683
>>40158782
Come back, Zyzz.
>>
>>40158567
Don't mean to be intrusive or rude but I gotta ask.. Are saying you're a man which was anally fucked by your brother? Something like this is totally unheard for me..
>>
>>40158785
fake and gay
>>
>>40157677
>I can stop whenever I want
>no really I can, I've even tested it

You're lying like every other addict. Detox like you say you do and do it permanently.
>>
>>40158263
>I don't even know why anymore it's not even funny.
No actually that's hilarious. I might start doing that shit for keks.
>>
I fall in love with any girl that shows attraction to me but I know it is because I'm lonely. Thus I just shrug my chance away on the notion that I'm not attracted to her but to the idea of being with someone.
>>
>>40158782
You're in an excellent position to rebuild. 80% of people who go on erasmus do so to get away from their problems like a bad break up or a bad period in their lives. I did and I'm going to assume you did aswell. But don't waste that time, this is one of the few chances in life to do something great with that time. Do it.
>>
>>40157284
al anons die alone
>>
>>40158937
Tbh I plan to do Erasmus because it may be my only chance to escape this shitty country
>>
>>40159036
Or reasons like that, I met a couple people abroad who did it for a full year with a scholarship just to stay away from their terrible country for a year.
Where you from anon?
>>
>>40157149
Hey Al
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (16KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
16KB, 500x461px
>>40157906

Your doing yourself a real disservice by even spending time with them.

Move on anon.
>>
>>40157149
do you like getting your ass drilled? if not your not bisexual, just a faggot
>>
File: IMG_2621.jpg (44KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2621.jpg
44KB, 400x267px
I don't do squats, I use the leg press and tell everyone I squat 460 lbs, lol.
>>
>>40159076
Turkey, pls send plane tickets
>>
>>40159190
Plz don't be a muzz.
>>
>>40159221
No, but I have a pretty brown skin color :(
>>
>>40157553
>walking around the house in volleyball shorts
>groping me every chance she gets

My motherfucking dick
>>
>>40159190
I didn't know Turkey was on the Eresmus plan, you're not even European. What's next, Saudi Arabia?

Yes offense.
>>
>>40157609
>>40157587

>thinking im gonna spend time looking up methods how to blur a picture, download the program nevessary to do it and actually spendinv my spare time to do it.
>risking it just to prove shit to manlets on indonesian buffalo cheese making forum

Nah
>>
>>40156923
Despite being the size of brock lesnar I like being submissive/pegging
>>
>>40159190
>>40159250
Pls no. Go to the US.
>>
>>40159261
Why bring it up then retard
>>
>>40159257
Why would I get offended, I'm on 4chan. That being said I am going to reap what I can.

>>40159271
Europe is easier senpai
>>
>>40159298
You sound cool, not bad for a Greek with a Chink language and a Sandnigger religion.
>>
>>40159250
>No, but I have a pretty brown skin color :(

Well it's not the worst. I prefer whiter strictly because it blends in better (unless they're muslim in which case it doesn't matter what their race is) but, you know, you gotta do what you gotta do.
>>
>>40156923

>22 almost 23 now virgin but not kissless.

Made out twice with first as well as ex gf.
It's been 2 years and I fap imagining the make out. Every. Single. Time.

It's overly pathetic but feels undeniably good.

Also
>tfwnogf
>>
>>40159182
Don't worry, that's like 80% of /fit/.
>>
>>40158897
Believe me, it gets old
>>
>>40156923
I don't do squats cause I'm afraid that my butt will get bigger
>>
>>40157041
Fuck, me too.
I work too, but here I am on a lunch break on /fit/. I spend too much time here
>>
>>40156923
I'm a NY-Fag and a nigger.
>>
>>40159261
Idgf if youre making this shit up.
But youre talking about something like a unicorn and i want to see it.
>>
I don't train legs because I'd rather keep my skinny pants
>>
>>40157605
kek
>>
>Be with gf for 8 months
>In love with her best friend
>gf is a 7
>her best friend she's a 5-6/10
>break up act heart broken
>the time is now..can't wait to plow her
>>
I am in engineering and I am not doing that well.

I spend my whole day literally learning and I still barelly pass.

Then when with friends or in uni I pretend I don't do jack shit at home and when I pass I act all suprised like wow( even deep inside I learned more than my peers).

When people ask me what are you doing then in your free time I lie that I workout for so long and chill with my gym buddies and fwb, but in reality I go to gym twice a week and forced to pin test so I actually look " I train srsly" because I have no time and energy.

Indeed very shitty life now, few years before uni was my peak time, was doing good in school, already had set path to best college in country, went to gym 6 days a week, strong as fuark and just started going out and having some attention from girls.
>>
>>40159353
Whiter ones generally immigrated from Greece or Bulgaria a few generations ago so they are "white". Also they tend to be sluttier
>>
I'm bi and I don't know which sex I feel like dating
>>
>>40158567
I know someone in your bro's position. It sucks for both of you once you grow up after the fact, but it's ignorant kid shit that you really should try to not worry about.
>>
>>40159466
Go for it! Do you feel she's into you?
>>
>>40158567
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>40158853
Unfortunately yes

>>40159537
I am 23 now. It's definitely gotten better to deal with over the years. Just an unpleasant memory from stupid times that I hope will never be brought up irl for as long as we both live
>>
I have thousands of kpop images saved
>>
>>40156923
I'm the father of my bestfriends oldest son.
A few years back they wanted me to be the bull While he watched. I thought it was absolutely weird but after a while they convinced me. Ended up plowing his wife and she basically forced creampie.

9 months later thay have a son and he looks just fucking like me.

Apparently their relationship was on the rocks. Now they have 4 kids (three theirs) and have been entirely monogamous since then. Also after that he went back to college for and they both got ridiculously high paying jobs. He's crazy /fit/ now too.
>>
>>40159757
What the hell
>>
>>40158725
Be careful, it's a slippery slope. I got into IR porn, then cuck porn, then compilations, then IR tranny porn. It got to the point to where I could fap to a bbc jerking off solo. That's when I realized it was time to stop watching porn.
>>
File: 1484799557235.gif (1MB, 460x243px) Image search: [Google]
1484799557235.gif
1MB, 460x243px
>>40159757
>>
>>40159819
So... you're gay
>>
>>40159819
>It got to the point to where I could fap to a bbc jerking off solo.

oh
>>
>>40159757
Also I'm on a quest to have sex with as many ethnicities as possible.
Currently been with White(American), Italian, Greek, French, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Puerto Rican, Native American, Hawaiian, Cuban, Chomorro, Russian, South African(white), Australian, Mexican, Irish, German.....and I THINK that other girl was Brazilian.
Pretty high standards for all of them.
Where can I find A qt black girl who isn't a HO...but also isn't looking for something super serious. Or a Hot Samoan girl(1/100)
>>
>>40159757
time to do the husband
>>
>>40157550
Painkillers reduce protein synthesis and hinder gains, try to cut them if you can.
>>
>>40159559
yee.. we've always had a thing for each other.
>>
>>40159863
the fetish was starting to turn that way. Look up stories of people who have severe porn addictions, they almost always end up getting into gay porn.
>>
>>40158877
I will at some point, will continue to use the oxy as as a crutch. When i'm in a better basic shape i'll just start selling them to my junkie co workers.

>>40159902
Once i'm at my goal weight i'll get off em
>>
>>40159819
I don't know why but I really like black cocks for some reasons. Horse cocks too
>>
>>40159939
I was into horse shit for a while too. It's best to give up porn before you become too fucked up.
>>
>>40157558
I cheated on my 5'0" qt3.14 GF with a very convincing trap. Idk why I did it, but I was disgusted after and feel crushing guilt about it.
>>
>>40159819
yeah porn generally does that to you even the vanilla ones
>>
Just these method found here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyaXl69EmQI
>>
>>40157262
This, with me the contrast is huge. Tight innies - best thing ever, loose outties (most vaginas unfortunately) - absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>40159948
I'm not into anything else that's freaky honestly. I don't even watch it too often either. But man sometimes I stumble on it and it just makes me diamond. I like that it has weird colors and is huge
>>
File: ycvqbd.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
ycvqbd.png
47KB, 632x852px
I have a /fit/ enough body, height and face to be attractive to women but I have a rare condition that makes me incapable of feeling any orgasms or pleasure in my dick. Got diagnosed a few years ago.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorgasmia
I used to just roll with it and try to fuck women, but I ended up either

a. disappointing them because of the low sex drive it causes
b. tear apart their self esteem since they think i'm just not into them

It's hard to keep a GF like this.
>>
Working out is the only thing stopping me from ending my own life. I appear normal but I am quite the opposite. I'm very much unstable
>>
I wear knee sleeves during bench press.
>>
>>40159999
So you can't wank?
>>
File: 010001101.jpg (4KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
010001101.jpg
4KB, 259x194px
I take a sip of water between sets
>>
>>40159999
that sucks man. nice digits though.
>>
>>40159872
which was the best and worst?
>>
I define my self worth by my achievements.
I dont think i'm worth being love, so i dont go out to look for love or sex.
I keep telling myself that i'll be worth the love when i got a good body and when i finally get into medschool.
But i also know that i'll just keep doing that even if i were jacked as fuck and worlds greatest neurosurgeon.
>>
I drink the KFC gravy for muh calories

;_;
>>
File: 1484793996791.png (14KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
1484793996791.png
14KB, 299x288px
>>40160090
I'm the exact same way. We're all gonna make it brah.
>>
>>40157075
>http://www.hypno-fetish.com/public/music_song/e5/36/01/134b0_2c2d.mp3
WTF is this? an audio file of a girl telling me to taste my own cum?
>>
>>40160090
>and when i finally get into medschool.
Don't pin just getting in as an achievement. Pin it on - at the very least - finishing it. If you consider getting in as being "worthy" then you won't finish it.
>>
>>40160108
>We're all gonna make it brah.
Honestly?
I dont think we will unless we get really lucky.
Unless someone realises what we are and adresses it, we're not going to change.
Thats not gonna stop my though.
>>
>>40160119
I'm not just doing it for the prestige, i also do it because i'm interested in medicine.
I'm already an EMT and i think it would suit me.
However the problem at the moment is actually getting in.
I'll probably have to wait another 5 years till i get in.
>>
>>40160136
If you're in and you say "welp I'm in I'm worthy" there's a good chance you won't follow through.
>>
>>40159707
Are you a trap now? Can I get some boipussy?
>>
>>40156969

I don't know why this is so funny
>>
>>40157218
are you me?
>>
>>40160042
Puerto Rican and French girls are tied for the best. Puerto rican girl was ravenous and the French girl was very passionate/intimate and gripped like a suction cup.

Worst was one of the white girls (American) Prissy, Boring, only could take it doggy, I literally ran out of dick (and im not small) then she pushed me off after she came then didn't let me finish.

Tldr: Lmao stereotypes
>>
>>40160168
Im not, sorry anon
>>
>I do glute bridges every day so I can see gay guys mire my ass
>I hardly lift and pay more attention to my hair, posture and complexion
>whenever I do lift it's only deadlifts and bench
>I don't re-rack the weights
>I wear g strings when I go to the gym
>I don't eat oats
>>
>>40159999
ssri?
>>
>>40160120
Unfortunately you're right. Hope is literally all I have these days, though.
>>
>>40157906

Fuck

I have a fear that shit like this is going to happen to me.
>>
>>40156923
I've stopped counting calories for a while.
>>
>>40158310

Story? Why?
>>
>>40158310
holy kekking shit
>>
I thought that I'm gay and fucked a guy up the ass, got fucked too, turns out I'm not gay after all...
>>
>>40156923
My deadlift is only about 20% heavier than my squat.
>>
>>40160136

I'm really interested in healthcare but i hate people and the ethics make it too frustrating
Like i just wanna mess around with bodies for curiosity sake and it's annoying that theres a person alongside that who has to be ok with it
>>
>>40160533
>Like i just wanna mess around with bodies for curiosity sake

just kidnap someone, senpai
>>
>>40159005
>a-at least i have my gains
>>
File: Suspicious.jpg (65KB, 492x724px) Image search: [Google]
Suspicious.jpg
65KB, 492x724px
>>40158333
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 565x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 565x678px
>>40159368
>tfw 23 kisless non-Virgin.
Lost it to a whore over a year ago. Driest of spell since then.
>>
>>40159497
What engineering? petroleum eng anon here
>>
File: 1472421226166.jpg (13KB, 227x290px) Image search: [Google]
1472421226166.jpg
13KB, 227x290px
>>40156923
I spend like 1,5 years being depressed fantasising about a girl
Now that she is my gf I'm not even sure if I want to continue the relationship
>>
>>40156961
>rip will come for you
>>
>be me a few years ago, horny 17 year old
>make an account on one of those meet and fuck websites
>so far only bots message me
>one day this older dude (late 30s) messages me asking to suck me off
>tell him no thanks I'm straight
> says he's sucked off other straight guys and they've loved it
>lolwut.jpg
>ask for $300 and its a deal (wanted to pay for spring break trip)
>he says ok
>meet him in the parking lot of an Olive Garden 20 min away
>follow him to his house and take my pants off
>can't get hard because too nervous and not a faggot
>run back to my car, drive home, and delete my account
Wew. That's the day I realized being gay isn't a choice.
>>
>>40157553
Marry your cousin.
>>
>>40159261
>download gimp
>use blur tool
>>
>>40159261
>2017
>not knowing how to do basic image manipulation

scrub
>>
I've been madly in love with a cowoker for awhile, when I got hired I asked another coworker about her and he said she has a bf, so I tried to not get too attached but I failed
We've become best friends too so it doesn't help, we got along so fucking well, talk all the time, what feels like sexual tension, she said her first impression of me was that she thought I was really cute and thought I'd be cool to work with, it's not fair
I've even started dating someone but all I think about is my coworker, I feel like I'm just waiting for the day she and her bf break up
>>
I fingered my asshole yesterday
>>
I train to get woman.
>>
When i saw my oneitis in bed with a guy i had an episode and an ambulance turned because i thought i was going to kill myself.

That was 6 years ago. I've never sunk so low. I also used to cut myself.

Fuck I'm glad I'm not that kid anymore
>>
>>40160888
Good luck with that
>>
>>40160907
Thanks!
>>
i have an mental illness that nobody suspects i have and i have moments throughout the day where i'm scared it will turn me into a vegetable and others where i'm confident i can beat it.

I get moderate anxiety just like most of you guys do but this other thing i have no one will understand unless they have it themselves
>>
>>40158685
No I'm a MTF
>>
>>40156923
I have an ugly dick and it kills my confidence whenever I'm around women.
>>
>>40160955
>this mysterious illness he won't mention even on an anonymous hindu fishmongering website

I'm late 20's and have early onset Alzheimer's
I already have the shakes.
I'm pretty fuckin sure you're gonna be ok.
>>
>>40157020
yes. i feel the same way
>>
File: checkem.jpg (36KB, 500x433px) Image search: [Google]
checkem.jpg
36KB, 500x433px
>>40159999
Quads
>>
>>40161014
Lol fuck off m8. I'm autistic which means I'll never have a job or gf. I don't even know why I bother waking up
>>
>>40160767
You probably put her on a pedestal and you are disappointed because she's not the girl you fanatasized about and you fell for.
Or you just got bored after accomplishing your goal and satiating your ego.
>>
File: pringles_can_s.jpg (26KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
pringles_can_s.jpg
26KB, 300x450px
I am 400lbs and was 380lbs when I started working out 3 months ago.
I do NOT go to the gym to exercise.
I did at first but quickly found myself making excuses to avoid work.
I only go now to eat Pringles pretty much, I always go at 4am and find new ways to eat Pringles using the machines.For example, I will use the leg press on the lowest weight with pringles tubes stuck to my feet and I pretend the pringles cans are using the machine, then eat half the can and say 'wow, you've lost weight' to the can of pringles.
I am a sorry sack of shit. i ALWAYS leave crumbs in the machines so I wonder what people think when they come to work out in the morning. I know that one pair of dummbells smells like cheese pringles because of me.
>>
>>40157270
>making excuses for shit training
>thinking being 2 inches shorter is like a firehose of GH and test
>>
File: 1452186835673.jpg (14KB, 502x680px) Image search: [Google]
1452186835673.jpg
14KB, 502x680px
>>40161082
Fake. But if you do this I hope a chip gets lodged in your throat and you die
>>
>>40161014
really? if so that sucks.. granted mine isnt as bad as yours but it doesn't mean im gonna be okay.

I have depersonalization/derealization, didnt want to say it because most dont know what it is or wouldnt believe.

had it for 5ish years and its gotten really bad in the past year, you can look up the symptoms of it and there was even a movie made about it with the guy out of friends with the big forehead, its called numb// had to go look the name up again because my memory is trash
>>
File: asf.png (244KB, 446x347px) Image search: [Google]
asf.png
244KB, 446x347px
Hentai addiction, 3+ hours fapping per sitting.
I started from some vanilla shit and now here I am, beating my meat to quadruple amputee porn.
>>
I'm masc4masc and let twink blow me
>>
>>40160873
That seems like me. We started dating after she and her bf broke up. Everything was so perfect and joyful. Then she dumped me after a few months. I had to change jobs becase seeing her everyday was a fucking torture.
>>
>>40161104
Nigger you need to see a therapist. Shit only gets worse. I know what it is and had it too for 1 year or so, I can't imagine how you allow it to go for so long. Get help im srs.
>>
>>40161014
Read some studies that having kids around helps.
>>
>>40161137
well i didnt say i wasn't getting help, i only found out what it was a few months ago just by chance, saw the word "depersonalization" and just instantly knew it was what i was feeling

Waiting for a call from them very soon, already had an appointment with a guy from there who knew all about it and was a total bro

how did you cure yours?
>>
File: 1425494926567.jpg (21KB, 613x346px) Image search: [Google]
1425494926567.jpg
21KB, 613x346px
Sometimes I need my own cum after fapping, just to taste it.
>>
File: 1485244923274.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1485244923274.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>>40156923
I'm a shut in loser who isn't sociable even though I like to believe I am
>>
>>40157906
They're assholes. Fuck it. It's not even something I'm saying to make you feel better. You shouldn't care. Try to make positive habits for yourself and you'll probably get some new friends after a while. Took some time but happened for me eventually. I feel great now. Good luck
>>
>>40159261
just use fucking paint and put black dot iver it or something
>>
>>40161190
The most helpful thing for me was that I went back home after I finished my bachelor. It was a much safer and protective environment that the one I left behind. I had to wait over a year before joining my graduate studies and leaving again, in that time I had good social support from friends and family that I missed for so long, so i gradually started to feel normal again.
>>
>>40161107
Do noporn. Fap once a week at a set time, without using a phone/pc. You'll feel way better after 3 months. Speaking from experience.
>>
I only want blonde Christian conservative girls to ruin them. I turn down promiscuous girls all the time because I want to project my insecurities.
>>
File: dorkest.jpg (350KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
dorkest.jpg
350KB, 850x1202px
>I workout to anime music
>>
>>40161385

Same, fight me anyone who cares.
>>
>>40157277
cute eyes
>>
>>40161394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmdOSIzsq3Q

hell yeah nigga
>>
>>40161385
Same. Gets me pumped. I like japanese singing in general too
>>
>>40161114
It's already torture especially because of how close we are, I'm moving to a different department soon though, we have a similar class schedule this semester though and we've already talked about how we're gonna carpool and get breakfast and shit though so :/
>>
>>40161382
Stop doing this, I can't make you, I won't argue with you, I won't ask you
Just stop
>>
File: 1346390948257.png (97KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1346390948257.png
97KB, 2000x2000px
>>40156923
I masturbate to gay porn.
Well, I masturbate to straight porn mostly, but I do it occasionally.
I'm legit straight. What turns me on is the fact that I shouldn't be masturbating to gay porn. Oh, and also the fact I'm a porn addict who masturbates at least 3 times a day for years and years probably contributes to it as well.
>>
File: tough-1930947.jpg (96KB, 700x972px) Image search: [Google]
tough-1930947.jpg
96KB, 700x972px
I haven't lifted since October. I hate going to the gym now.
It's boring as fuck and all I get in the end are injuries.
I prefer fighting sport and as soon as a I finish my evening classes, I'll find a nice one and never step a foot in a gym again.
>>
>>40161385
Same, only Yuru Yuri keeps me going.
>>
>>40161446

How do I stop though? It's like every couple of months I cycle through a different elementary school teacher.
>>
>>40161458
https://soundcloud.com/mae-chan-2/just-loving-x-edge
Symphogear is my jam
>>
>>40157579
I feel you bro. At least you have benefits. We fuck maybe, maybe once every 2 months. Married seven years.
>>
File: 1466777223034.png (56KB, 219x406px) Image search: [Google]
1466777223034.png
56KB, 219x406px
>>40157020
> Going with class in London
> We all go to a museum
> Greek statues everywhere
> Autism make comments how beautiful these are
> "What do you like about them anon ?'
> Answer that they're more pleasing to watch and that the male body is more beautiful than the female body

Thank god everyone in this school tought I was an alpha male banging chicks every week end when in reality I was (still am) a total virgin.
>>
I do a chest exercise every workout
>>
>>40157262
>>40159983

holy shit lads same
>>
sometimes when I watch blowjob porn I imagine myself being the one sucking the cock
>>
>/fit/ likes anime now

wtf happened
>>
File: 0092.png (919KB, 1500x2125px) Image search: [Google]
0092.png
919KB, 1500x2125px
>>40161451
If you consider traps gay (they're not) then I'm guilty of this as well
>>
>>40160090
Feel the same way. Currently in grad school. Maybe when I've got my Master's and a /fit/bod, I'll be worth loving.
>>
>>40161671
>they're not
You're right.
It's highly bisexual.
>>
>>40161671
>tfw love futa but don't like traps

What does that make me? I like shotas too
>>
>>40161689
Futa on female is some hot shit m8, nothing gay about it
>>
>>40161653
/fit/ has always liked anime
>>
>>40161451
>>40161671
>>40161679
>>40161689
>>40161705
>Gays on denial
Come on guys, it's 2017, nobody cares! Just come out. Being gay is ok, being a total perv isn't.
>>
>>40158607
>>40160379
Some white tailed slut came on to me camping and I had to abandon ~$300 worth of supplies when the ranger came.
>>
>>40161671
>(they're not)
>finding a man attractive isn't homosexual
it's gay, nobody cares man
>>
File: 1nxrxh.jpg (28KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1nxrxh.jpg
28KB, 1024x640px
>>40156923
I have no friends.

I moved to a new city because long term gf started school there and promptly broke up with me during the beginning of November...

I don't have the social skills to make a genuine connection with someone right now. I have people that I talk to in the lab and in graduate school, but I don't have anyone that I can really call a friend. I have some social anxiety and I also fear making plans because I feel like it won't actually be a good time (why ex broke up with me). I hate it.

I wake up in the mornings and because of the cortisol shot our bodies do just to wake up, I don't want to get out of bed and stress that I'm just not good enough. I lie and say that I'm fine to my parents (I don't want their pity), but I don't think that I am.

The worst part of it all is that I know that I can improve, but I get so deep into my own head that I don't talk to people. I have to improve or else I won't get the things that I know that I want.
>>
File: 1485120973496.jpg (149KB, 453x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485120973496.jpg
149KB, 453x479px
>>40156969
i know that feel bro.
>>
Well im nearly 17 and all i have to say is that i was that fat kid (and still am) of the class and the only one, it sucks trying to hide these fucking manboobs and fat belly under a jacket or some heavy clothed uniform. Well... thats it, just hiding my laziness and my failure till today.
Anyway any tips or exercises you guys can give me? Its the main reason i browse /fit.
>inb4 underage/edgy
Yeah whatever 4 years here
>>
>>40162307
Where you from, buddy? I'll give you a friend.
>>
File: IMG_6354.jpg (40KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6354.jpg
40KB, 500x277px
>>40158263
tfw I got an ugly 35 year old single mother I matched with on tinder to send me titty pics
>>
File: crying.jpg (110KB, 634x953px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
110KB, 634x953px
>>40158759
mfw leaving school at over 30.

>Started uni at 23 because kicked out of school at 13
>mental illness and lack of motivation means I still haven't finish
>Can''t get funding to complete 3rd year

kill me
>>
>>40162441
Move. Don't wait for someone to teach you, or to join you, or tell you when and how and what. Go. Put on your best shoes and run. Hit the floor and do push ups til you can't do any more, then do another. Keep moving. Don't ever stop.
>>
>>40156945
That was part of the reason I started lifting too, but lifting works for me at all stages of life.

Single & looking to fuck? Lift so you look better & are more confident.
In a relationship? Lift to look good for your gf.
Just broke up? Lift to take your mind off the feels.
>>
File: valio pro feels.jpg (18KB, 392x384px) Image search: [Google]
valio pro feels.jpg
18KB, 392x384px
21yo trap sucked my cock today. I lifted 5 years for that.
>>
File: 1484698157680.png (745KB, 800x776px) Image search: [Google]
1484698157680.png
745KB, 800x776px
>>40156923

[spoiler]I slap it to NTR on a regular basis and self-insert as the "Daddy-long pants" hot-shot that fucks the wifeu/GF/Childhood-friend into dick-slavery that cucks the hell out of the MC.[/spoiler]

I can't fathom the thought of a real-life scenario of me doing it to somebody but shieeet if it don't get me hot and bothered as a motherfucker.
>>
File: 1449609829455.jpg (211KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
1449609829455.jpg
211KB, 1280x1912px
>>40159999
Fuch dude, take a look ay these numbers
>>
File: 1485055296473.jpg (619KB, 1959x1469px) Image search: [Google]
1485055296473.jpg
619KB, 1959x1469px
>>40156923
I can hear the ugly ass guy who lives under me fucking a girl right. I just jerked off to porn. I'm so lonely /fit/.
>>
>>40161107
I am coming to this point too, wasting so much time and beating it to stuff that is just not normal. It truly is the worst thing about me.
>>
>>40159845
This. Just wtf, man
>>
>>40161986
>So alpha that other species are allured to the smell of test

Alpha as fuck desu anon
>>
What motivates me is to have a qt gf who i can cuddle in bed for hours when i get back from gym. Being held in a nurturing tender way and embracing me with her warmth and playing with my hair and humming gently whilst whispering "i love you". To have the feel of her soft body being held by my arms and her legs wrapped around me in a non sexual way.

I lift for this feel

At the same time my biggest fear is that a woman will take advantage of my soft nature and destroy me emotionally for her own sadistic pleasure. This kills the idea for me and leaves me in limbo and subsequently makes me fear opening up to the idea of having a gf due to trust issues.

Ultimately it doesnt have to be sexual but just the feeling of being loved and held will suffice.
>>
File: song.jpg (35KB, 489x517px) Image search: [Google]
song.jpg
35KB, 489x517px
>>40161385
>hit new PR
>SHINIIIIIING JUSTIIIIIICE MEBAETE
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.