[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you measure a tablespoon of peanut butter I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: zyzz.jpg (34KB, 604x425px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz.jpg
34KB, 604x425px
How the fuck do you measure a tablespoon of peanut butter

I have been doing it completely flat and apparently have taken 20 servings so far out of this "14 servings" jar of jif. so obviously I am not taking enough
>>
>>40151804

Are you sure you aren't measuring a teaspoon?

Teaspoon=tsp
Tablespoon=tbsp
>>
with a scale brah
>>
>>40151817
using a tablespoon of course

teaspoon would be obviously way too small
>>
>>40151804
stop measuring your food you fucking pussy
>>
>>40151841
>t. ss and gomad fat fuck
>>
>>40151804

nigga just get that shit in a fucking spoon and scoop the fuck out of it. peanut butter is great for you and 1.5 servings vs 1 is NOT going to break you

goddamn what a nigger. if you're really this autistic just get a measuring cup from wal mart for tbslp for like 2 dollars
>>
>>40151804
you're using a desert spoon. few people actually own a tablespoon
teaspoon: 5ml
desert spoon: 10ml
tablespoon: 15ml
>>
>>40151804
Stop guessing with volumes and start weighing your food.
>>
what the fuck is up with /fit/'s obsession with peanut butter? It's not even that good. And it has some of the worst macros I've ever seen even when bulking.

>16fat/8carbs/7protein

16*9=144, 8*4=32, 7*4=28

=204 calories

Literally 86% fat and carbs. Fucking disgusting.

Meanwhile if you eat powdered peanut butter like pbfit...

>1.6g fat/4g carbs/6g protein

conclusion: you have to be retarded and dirt poor to ever eat regular peanut butter
>>
>>40151899
that makes sense, fuck

>>40151907
i have a food scale at home i didn't get one for my dorm

not hard to eyeball everything else, ex. 8oz of oats in a 10 oz cup
>>
>>40151924
high carbs make me shit all day constantly and bloated, need some fat calories
>>
Use a scale anon.
1 tbsp is around 15-16g.
>>
>>40151927
gets more confusing if you are an ausfag, becaus ea TBSP is 20ml there
>>
File: 1480013663599.jpg (71KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
1480013663599.jpg
71KB, 600x410px
>>40151804
shove a spoon in. grab peanut butter with spoon. call it a tablespoon. you won't die.
>>
use a scale

>weigh jar of peanut butter
>take out your scoops
>weigh again and take the difference between the first weight and you have the amount you took out
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.