[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is getting a personal trainer worth it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: f93.png (279KB, 898x790px) Image search: [Google]
f93.png
279KB, 898x790px
Is getting a personal trainer worth it
>>
If you are just starting and don't know what too do than yeah sure.
>>
depends on his credentials, most are just curlbros who know jackshit about everything
>>
I've never seen anyone with a personal trainer back in there by themselves, making it.
>>
>>40150798
Yea I don't know nothing, I read the sticky and everything a year ago but got kinda overwhelmed and burnt out on everything. I got alot of free time on my hands right now so I thought about doing some self improvement instead of doing nothing.

>>40150855
>>40150805
>>40150798
I guess I should probably just take another crack at it myself
>>
>>40150954
Go for it.
Its hard at first, but once you get the hang of its ezpz
>>
Now that the internet exists and you have a smartphone in your pocket, no.
>>
>>40150779
if he's not a dumbass like I am with my clients, probably, but in the same vein as you should get MULTIPLE coaches, trainers, and other experts of fitness to help you or give you advice. the key is letting go of your ego and letting somebody help you help yourself instead of acting like you're a superhuman that for some reason hasn't hatched out of your spergshell yet.

the internet is good but it doesn't catch when you suck ass at bodyweight squats yet you still try to squat on a smith machine in an attempt to "work up" to weighted squats
>>
>>40150779
The main problem is that people dedicate a lot of time to working out but usually don't dedicate any time to learn about how to work out. At this point and age no one that has been going to the gym for longer than a year should be asking anything about nutrition on /fit unless it's some next level shit like eating grapes during a work out. Getting the basic information is very easy, people just seem to not do it. You should take a personal trainer if you want to pay someone to teach you things you could've learned for free, because let's be real, you're not going pro so you don't need all that indepth fancy bullshit. If you do though, look at it like a class where you willingly go to learn things and not get baby fed and then drop spaghetti when you're on your own
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.