[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stories from your gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: GymFails.jpg (28KB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
GymFails.jpg
28KB, 400x223px
>be at gym
>squatting
>old bodybuilder dude next to me on Smith machine.
>gets off and says "you got nice calves"
>his name is Paulie and walks like a rooster
>wears belt owned by the gym under his shirt, fucking gross
>be me recovering fatty, just walking is a calf exercise
>thanks, politely go back to squats and finish set
>he does half reps on the Smith machine with 25s as fast as possible
>he looks over at me, rolls his sweatpants leg up
>wtf, literally massive scar down his calf
>"I used to be in organized crime and used my money on calf implants. Got gangrene but here I am today still squatting". Tells me that money ruins people and he regrets never having kids.
>politely mumble and say yeah there you are. >Fullautismandconfusion.jpg
>he asks to work in on my sets
>squatting 275 that day for volume
>he gets under the bar raises it, and crumples
>pic related

Plenty more gym stories.
>>
>>40149377
Autism
>>
BigP here, I was at the gym the other day and this dyel asian kid is pressing 0.5plates so i tell him to load up so i can spot him. Loads 2pl8s and I laugh, so he loads 3pl8. He unracks and the bar falls so fast, it make those wind sounds like in Naruto. But BigPs here so I stop it from crushing him, my boys are laughing their ass off at this point. I whip out my dicknballs and they're in hysterics as they descend into his mouth. Scream SUCKEM and he does! Such fag. Long story short I skullfuck the idiot for several minutes while my boys are smoking ciggies and laughing. I finish explosively down his throat and tell my boy Vinny to pants the kid as a "prank". So I swap out and give him the old rimmy slam as a joke and he starts crying, total homo move right? At this point the boys are on the floor so we all decide to stop, and my boy vinny drops the bar killing the loser. We ended up smoking some more ciggies in the boneyard. When will these dyels learn. Havent seen him since
>>
>>40149377
>tfw no daddy to help me build muscle and penetrate my little boipucci
>>
>>40150743
>killed the dude
>haven't seen him since
Jesus christ I kekd
>>
>>40149377
>The legends in my gym says that far back, to the outer most corner in the gym.
>Beyond the water fountain and the plains of free weights there lies an ancient machine that our ancestors used to train their legs.
>They had legs so power full they could muster up the strength to lift over 450 pounds on the top of their back.
> But after the invasion of the curlbros and pajeets they destroyed the map to it because they disgraced these noble, mighty racks with curls.
>Now almost nobody knows where they are or how to perform the ancient ritual of squats.
>>
>>40150743
kek
>>
>>40150743
>No homo
>Haha this is just fiction
>It's just to goof not my sexual fantasy haha
>I'm really not gay haha
>>
File: 1484610471916.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1484610471916.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>40150743
>>
>doin squats.
>sweating bc apparently I'm half slug and sweat all the time.
>waiting in between sets.
>random strong-dad walks over and asks if I'll give him a spot on bench press.
>"sure thing"
>strong-dad lays on bench and asks for a lift off with his 2+pl8s.
>help get bar of racks and into position.
>bead of sweat on my nose.
>youbetternot.tiff
>drips off my nose and directly between his forehead.
>panic and wipe the sweat.
>oh shit he has 240lbs in his hand.
>spot rest of his set and he doesn't die.
>strong dad acts like it didn't happen and thanked me for the spot.
>went back to squats, mortified.
Still haunts me to this day.
>>
File: 1485398564295.jpg (4KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485398564295.jpg
4KB, 187x250px
>>40151508
>>drips off my nose and directly between his forehead.
>>panic and wipe the sweat.

. . .
>>
File: nice.jpg (10KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
nice.jpg
10KB, 299x168px
>>40150743
10/10
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.