[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is PCT a hoax?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1475408860313.jpg (14KB, 263x302px) Image search: [Google]
1475408860313.jpg
14KB, 263x302px
Just came off a nearly 4 year blast and cruise with NO off time. actually it was just one huge tren test blast with loads of orals.
its been since 24.12.20016 now, didnt do ANY KIND of pct, my balls are alrady big again and never had any kind of erectile disfunction?
wtf /fraud/ pls explain?
>>
>>40146766
Different dudes, different biological thresh holds. Some guys are just fine not performing a proper PCT, some wind up messed up for months.
>>
>>40146793
I also can drive tren with near to no sides up to grams. So I actually do have, good genetics? yay I guess.
>>
>>40146855
Tren wasnt designed for Humans if anything you're a mitant
>>
>>40146766
>>40146855
HIGHLY doubt this.

Post a picture of your body. I want to see what grams of tren look like.
>>
I have mid 500s test after shooting heroin on and off for four years ending in a six month daily binge and during which I ran a 6-7 month blast and cruise with absolutely no PCT and regularly was staying up all night and not eating well etc and also taking propecia

Some guys are just lucky man
>>
>>40146855
> Tren
> grams
why you always lying?
>>
>>40146766
post body, fag. lets see what you look like years of blast and cruise
>>
File: zZuItQF.jpg (19KB, 280x498px) Image search: [Google]
zZuItQF.jpg
19KB, 280x498px
>>40148129
>>
>>40148184

Jerry Ward that you?
>>
>>40146766
Without bloodwork, we will never know.

>>40146793
As this giy says, the need for PCT varies from person to person, and PCT, even implemented properly is not 100% effective.

I know two guys, friends of mine. One spent 2 years doing 4 weeks on 6 weeks off of various prohormones, orals, never pinned test. He ran at different times methylstenbolone, epistane, superdrol, dbol, anadrol, oral tren (not metribolone, the tren prohormone... cant think of it off the top of my head). He never used a real pct or AI, just supp shop shit, if he even remembered to take it. 3 weeks after finishing a 10mg/day sdrol cycle I managed to convince him to get bloods with me (I was considering hopping on at the time and wanted base line bloodwork... timing soured, though, nevwr hopped on).

His LH and FSH were relatively low, but his test levels were in the mid 400's, had low shbg, low-ish estro, alt/ast were still a little elevated, but not out of range.

Another buddy of mine blasted 500mg test e a few months back, he bought a shitload of nolva to use as his AI (trump: Wrong), but didnt end up taking it or using it as his pct. He just came off, said he felt ok, dick still worked, balls didnt feel any different.

So... PCT may nit be 100% necessary. Better safe than sorry, a few weeks of low dose nolvadex (10mg/day) or clomid (25mg/day) is better than nothing, imo
>>
>>40148817
>Better safe than sorry, a few weeks of low dose nolvadex (10mg/day)

10mg is too low. the standard is 40/40/20/20

Nolvadex is super cheap too, you can buy it from your UGL source and it won't be bunk or underdosed.
>>
>>40148817
As a followup to this... Id say that you should always always always have a pharma grade PCT on hand. Always, because you never know whats going to happen.

That being said, if, 3 weeks after your last pin of test (well, about 3 weeks if test e/c, a week/10days if test p) youre still feeling ok, dick works, no crazy acne, then maybe just take it by feel. I would still suggest getting bloodwork 4 weeks after cycle (if no pct) or 4 weeks post pct, to make sure everything is starting to bounce back ok. If your LH and FSH are back where they were before cyxle, congrats, if not, maybe cruise on a serm for a few weeks.
>>
>>40148880
Nolvadex and clomid both have a pretty decent half life. A few days, even at a low dose and you'll have quite a bit built up in your system.

Theres even been some discussion on the leddit roods sub about pct dosing, and the general consensus that even the doses of serms they were recommendi g were too high. Their wiki isnt updated to reflect ot, but the main discussion thread had aome interesting studies that didnt show a significant difference in 25mg EOD and 50mg ED clomid in raising LH and FSH. The guys there generally agreed based on that info that 25mg eod for 6 weeks would likely be more than sufficient for even b'nc recovery.
>>
>>40148886
I never actually got LH FSH tested pre-cycle. Just checked if it was in range post-pct and also by feel. don't really see a need to check it beforehand.

>>40148933
new to me then

I never used clomid though, only UGL nolvadex and HCG for pct once. worked fine for me, maybe what i did wasn't optimal though.

Can you link a thread on nolvadex dosages if it's also not refletced in their wiki?
>>
>>40148817
Can i ask what all this means? I imagine you're talking about steroids and other substances, but I am a rookie and know none of what you guys are talking about, especially all the acronyms
>>
>>40149212
Read the r/steroids wiki
>>
>>40146855
>grams of tren
Either you're full of shit or your gear is bunk
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.