[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitness, Success and Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: construction.jpg (76KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
construction.jpg
76KB, 770x433px
When and how did you realize that getting women is much more dependent on social skills rather than trying to impress them with muscles and money?

The best seducers I've known have been poor, short, unattractive and generally not that intelligent. Taxi cab drivers, day laborers and gangbangers have taught me more about woman than any successful white guy.

These working class guys pull tons of women because they're self-admitted "assholes" and "don't give a fuck". Many are dating multiple women, some of which who are married and in love with them.

How does this make you feel fit?

>This is not copypasta
>>
Realized this way before I started hitting the gym. I work out because I like the routine, I like getting better, and I like feeling strong. But it's obviously not a magic key to getting laid.
>>
I don't lift because I think it'll get me girls, I lift because it's fun and when I do have a girl it's awesome having her rubbing your chest or grabbing your arms while you plow.

Also I want to look better for me.
>>
>>40146400
>>40146438

OP Here

Both of you guys are on the right track and have the right mindset.

Sadly I didn't truly grasp this until later in 23 (A build up of research and learning from others that hit me full force today). The world really does tell you something different about what it takes. Making money and lifting for women ("Le Red Pill) is just starting to seem like yet another form of people pleasing now. Better than roses and oneitis, not as effective as Pablo the drug-dealing gardener.
>>
Sometime in the last couple of years, which is funny because I've lifted for 6, since I was 16.

However, it's not to say that being /fit/ isn't an asset. All things being equal women will still prefer the muscular guy. And in certain circumstances, at concerts/festivals, at a beach, or on a cruise, being aesthetic is a one way ticket to easy lay. But you will mostly be attracting the kind of hoes who prioritize muscularity, they're oftentimes vain.

Also, women do appreciate your size after you've been in bed with them. I've had multiple say that it was an amazing experience to be handled by a really muscular guy. So your body is already doing half the work in terms of impressing them there.

All told I'll still take being /fit/ rather than complacent. You're only making it harder on yourself by being DYEL.
>>
File: Baily Jay.png (130KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Baily Jay.png
130KB, 500x500px
>>40146487
I'm not saying don't lift. I'm just saying being fit isn't the true answer to the woman question.
>>
The friend that made me lift used to lift for girls, no social skills... He's 25 now and as the moment girls realize how his personality is, they just throw him away... At least he isn't Virgin now
>>
>>40146478
Yeah lifting should be something you do for yourself or your work, not solely for girls. That said if you lift solely for girls and do it with the same dedication as anyone else it's not a big deal, it'll help with them and you're still getting big.

I started lifting thinking it would be a huge advantage with girls, I'm not big and I don't have much success with girls but I have more confidence that I'd be really lacking if I didn't lift.
>>
>>40146505

There is no answer to the woman question, if we'd found an answer human progress would halt
>>
File: anarcho capitalists.png (516KB, 800x734px) Image search: [Google]
anarcho capitalists.png
516KB, 800x734px
I lift so i can feel better about myself and to make me feel i can be my own man instead of being dependant on others.

When it comes to women, confidence and having genuine interests matter way more.

See this for yourselves: If you would be to marry a woman would you pick a 9\10 bimbo with an absolute vapid personality and constantly bitching about everything or would you pick an average qt that loves you, has a genuinely interesting personality and is a nice person to be around?
>>
Lol from what I seen you faggots dont even look good, most of you are still skinnyfat/skinny/fat or barely leaving those modes. Tell me this once you hit fairly close to zyzz mode ( of course to get exact to that mode eat clen and tren hard ) youll notice how much easier it gets on bitches. Its not so much that you develop game is that these bitches will notice you before you even approach, theyll already have the thought of fucking you in mind. Now, if youre not completely autistic shit, you should do fine. Trust me lifting for girls wont get you more girls, but itll sure as hell make it easier.
>>
desu if you're not a total sperg, look alright and do something with your life, all it takes to get laid is to just exist in some social circles
>>
opposite for me. once I got /fit/ while still attending art school. started getting laid every weekend

>tfw biggest guy at a slam poetry reading
shits cash
>>
>>40146871
>tfw only straight guy at slam poetry
>>
File: 1459443735357.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1459443735357.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
>>40146871
>slam poetry

This is why i have become a hermit in the mountains. Getting away from the human race was the best thing i've ever done.
Of course i still have to go to the town gym but it's small and cozy with few people
>>
>>40146382

Lifting and getting in shape won't get you laid automatically. However, it will increase your confidence which is associated with the "asshole" or "don't get a fuck" traits. Just don't let it get to your head.
>>
>>40147057
>"don't get a fuck"

B-but that's what I'm trying to lift away from...
>>
>>40146382

When and how did you realize that getting women is much more dependent on social skills rather than trying to impress them with muscles and money?

The best seducers I've known have been poor, short, unattractive and generally not that intelligent. Taxi cab drivers, day laborers and gangbangers have taught me more about woman than any successful white guy.

These working class guys pull tons of women because they're self-admitted "assholes" and "don't give a fuck". Many are dating multiple women, some of which who are married and in love with them.

How does this make you feel fit?

>This is not copypasta
>>
>>40146382

I wonder if that pump is a Putzmeister or a Schwing? C40/50 CEMII 360 0.45 20 S3 SPL concrete? What's the slump dude?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.