[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was in the thread when this post happened Just realised it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1485299613644.jpg (284KB, 1110x982px) Image search: [Google]
1485299613644.jpg
284KB, 1110x982px
I was in the thread when this post happened

Just realised it was made in 2015, and it's already 2017, that post felt like it was last week or something. FUCK WHERE DOES THE TIME GO.
>>
That's what happens when your life is boring
>>
>>40143217
I thought time goes faster when you're doing fun stuff?
>>
>>40143225

I think it's generally agreed upon that dull repetitive routines create the illusion of time going faster. Time to shake up your life a bit senpai.
>>
>>40143213
breh one day i woke up realizing i'm already 28. i remember being 16 like it happened yesterday
>>
>>40143213
>>40143246
This is why I like breaking the habit, learning new shit, immersing myself in (sub)cultures I wouldn't normally think of joining.

I decided to go back to college for the fuck of it. Started hanging out with some hippie-ish kids and learning about buddhism and meditation on my own to impress chicks there. Ended up really gettingo into it, and I took psychedelics for the first time. Uni started in August last years and I look at the guy I was in July like it was forever ago, because so much new shit happened.

But there are periods of my life, of one, two, three or more years where I kept the exact same routine and time just went by. I remember certain events happening, but I can't even remember the exact date because I have no reference for it. There was nothing unusual happening so I can think "oh, that was when I was doing ___ so it must have been this month of this year". It almost feels like one of those Blade Runner pre-programmed memories that didn't really happen.
>>
File: 1480234014547m.jpg (73KB, 736x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480234014547m.jpg
73KB, 736x1024px
>the 20s are only 3 years away
>in 3 years people will have nostalgia for the 10s like what happened with the early 00s
>>
File: d5b.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
d5b.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>40143246

i know mate, i feel like a kid in a old ass body
>>
>>40143489
this but i do it with films and music.
>>
>>40143246
I know that feel, today is my birthday, I'm 27
>>
File: 27th-birthday-cake-images.jpg (1018KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
27th-birthday-cake-images.jpg
1018KB, 2448x2448px
>>40144066

happy birthday mate

pic related
>>
>>40144066
happy birdday d00d
>>
>>40143213

The longer your life, the less each day adds to it. It's the reason that people will constantly say that they feel like time is just flying by, or that a year went quickly.

The first year of your life was 100% of your life. The second year of your life was only 50%. The third was only 33%. It goes on and on like this forever, that's why people cling so much to their younger years.

I'm going to be 25 this year and I still talk about things that happened in high school like it was yesterday. It was almost 9 years ago..
>>
>>40144217

http://maximiliankiener.com/digitalprojects/time/

A nice visual presentation of this.
>>
>>40144217
You need to go out more and find new hobbies - Finn
>>
>>40144217
>that same stupid ass logic
no, time is actually going by faster every year
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.