[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roast Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170124_214729.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px)
20170124_214729.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Give me your best lads.
>>
>>40141552
you didn't do a great job hiding your gyno
>>
>>40141552

Nice watch

Faggot
>>
>>40141552
keep up the good work! youll be a 7-8/10 soon
>>
>>40141561
Honestly, the pec fat is fucking me in the ass. I'm givin her all she's got, captain!
>>
You look like the kind of guy who takes it up the ass regularly, sorry OP but you are a faggot.
>>
>>40141552

Time to cut, big time, your deltoids are severely underdeveloped and need work.

Insertions look pretty good but it's hard to tell with the excess fat you are carrying.

Lats are dwarfed by your obliques and are also in need of work, superset weighted pulldowns with weighted pullups

Look online for delt exercises

If you can devolvp a taper and cut the babyfat you can pull a physique out of there, no problem, insertions are the most imporant thing and they seem to be decent, chest insertion in particular is nice

You have good genetics but your physique shows a TOTAL lack of effort, stop being so lazy.
>>
>>40141561
do people on this board even know what Gynocomastia looks like?
This dude just has small pecs
>>
>>40141622

On second look, do dips, and tricep rope pushdowns, as your triceps are lagging badly
>>
>>40141552
You don't need a roast, you're fucking fat enough. Leave the meat for people who need it.
>>
>>40141639
This one made me laugh!
>>
>>40141622
The truth hurts, but helps. Thank you
>>
>>40141662

>hurts

Your insertions are good, that is the only thing you can't change, so you lucked out.

Cutting fat is the easiest shit in the world, don't stress.

Lagging muscles can be worked on.

Larger lats will make your waste look thinner and delts your shoulder wider

Just be happy you don't have bad insertions as there is nothing, no advice, nothing I can say or do to help u with that
>>
>>40141626
Nobody here knows what gyno is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.