[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear fit, what the fuck kind of exercises can I do with these

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: resistance-bands.png (117KB, 578x316px) Image search: [Google]
resistance-bands.png
117KB, 578x316px
Dear fit, what the fuck kind of exercises can I do with these resistance bands? I need something to do when I first wake up.

No, I don't want to wrap them around my dick or do butt stuff with them.
>>
>>40140709
Skipping?
>>
you could wrap one end to your ankles and one end to your balls so you pull on your balls while you walk
>>
those are great for shoulder and hamstring stretching. Actual working out nothin. Look up stretches to limber up and get blood flowin in the morning.
>>
Band pull-aparts

get dem rear delts nice and joocy
>>
You could also wrap them around your legs just above the knee and do long-pause free squats to work on glute med

Theraband-type bands actually have a ton of good uses
>>
>>40140764

I'm not looking to build strength or muscle with bands. I'm looking for it just to get the blood flow in the morning and my muscles to be warmed up.
>>
>>40140709
My home routine incorporates a lot of band work since I live on the third floor and can't use a barbell:

CHEST / TRICEPS
>DB bench press
>RB unilateral press
>RB crossover
>DB tate press
>RB reverse pushdown
>RB forward extension

BACK / BICEPS
>RB straight arm pushdown
>RB low row
>RB curl (leaning back, pulling from bottom)
>RB pull apart
>RB over & back
>DB zottman curl

SHOULDERS / ACCESSORIES
>DB seated military press
>DB seated overhead press
>RB reverse fly
>DB shrugs
>DB reverse curl
>DB hammer curl

LEGS / LOWER BODY
>RB leg extension
>RB leg curl
>RB hip abduction
>RB hip extension
>DB calf raise

For warming up, just do some of these with low resistance and you'll be good to go.
>>
>>40140709
I replaced bench press with heavy band push ups. Haven't looked back.

Also did some one arm band ohp. It was surprisingly challenging but not gonna replace anything with it.

This guy >>40140876 has the right idea. Bands are pretty damn good alternative. Just make sure and get a nice range of resistances.
>>
>>40140876

Hmm, is there a guide to set up my bands with my dumbells? I was really looking for something more like in my first image just bands only to get the body groovin. Mine are more like the bands in the image than bands with handles
>>
>>40140709
You can wrap one around your elbow to work the dick in your ass
>>
>>40142105

Don't tell me what to do dad.
>>
>>40140709
you could do butt stuff with them...up your butt
>>
put them in a drawer
do push ups, pullups squats and goodmornings
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.