[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRT/HRT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Bros who are getting TRT from your doctor, help me out a bit

I recently went to the doctor and had a serum test done, and scored 261 ng/dL. Now my doctor is referring me to an endocrinologist and wants more tests done to see why my testosterone is low instead of just treating it.

I told him about all the low-T related symptoms I have like gyno, anxiety/depression, trouble concentrating, and low sex drive and he told me to see a psychiatrist.

Did you guys have to deal with crap like this before getting put on TRT? Should I just ride this out, or start searching for a new doctor?
>>
>>40140511
Buddy if you are planning on TRT your Doc will probably put you on some 250mg or less test e cycle. It's not worth all the trouble. Just pick up some test e and run 500mg weekly for 10-15 weeks while taking arimidex (or any other AI) so you don't go gyno.

I made the same mistake going on a TRT instead of skipping the doctor's bullshit. If you don't want to get test not through legal measures, then try going to another doctor. In my case, my Cardiologist prescribed me TRT due to my high cholesterol and wasn't at all reluctant to give me my test.
>>
>>40140598

Don't listen to this fucking retard

>"Just pick up some test e and run 500mg weekly for 10-15 weeks"

And after the 10-15 weeks, what then you fucking colossal faggot.

Your doctor is a retard OP, go see a Urologist who specializes in this stuff ASAP.

If you don't want TRT, start researching how to raise them naturally, by cutting down on the shit you eat and replacing it with healthy shit. (Soda, sugar, syrup, etc)
>>
>>40140511
Just talk to your Aunt and have her prescribe you some. Took a week because she was busy but these gains don't lie
>>
>>40140598
>Do test
>then stop
You're a special kind of stupid
>>
File: 1479616174889.jpg (145KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479616174889.jpg
145KB, 720x960px
>>40140511
Why are Drs so against testosterone?

I have a level of 374ng/dl (just barely inside the massive range of what is considered average) which is clearly lowered because I've lost a testicle to cancer. Getting a doctor to even talk about it is like pulling teeth.

I had some tests done late last year and didn't hear anything until I called the office because the doctor on staff had decided that, because it was within "average" that he just wouldn't follow up on it and not even tell me. Leaving me with all the classic signs of low test. I couldn't believe the lack of professionalism
>>
>>40142802

It's not really testosterone in particular so much as doctors generally being a bit reluctant to start patients on a lifetime treatment with known side effects unless there's some serious issues going on. Not helped by the recent rash of idiots trying to crash their test so they can get TRT.

Also serum levels are kind of a shit way of figuring out if someone is low test or not, but that's a different issue.
>>
GO TO testosterone clinic. a clinic that specializes in this shit. literaly google search "testosterone clinic" browse and choose the most laid back cool one.
i get 240 test cyp every monday. bought some ugl test c to blast 300mg a week then stop 4 weeks before my blood panel so they dont know.
>>
>>40142802
Because they know about /fit/. You have average test anon. Blame your poor genetics and get used to it. You don't even need TEST, you just want it for superficial reasons
>>
Does tribulus terrestris really work or is it just a meme?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.