[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High protein/low carb breakfasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: eggs only final destination.png (82KB, 440x423px) Image search: [Google]
eggs only final destination.png
82KB, 440x423px
sup /fit/

I'm getting fucking chubby and in a few weeks I'm going to start cutting down using Yohimbine HCl and fasted morning cardio. All the sources I've looked while researching it say that for a few hours after taking it it's best to eat a mainly protein meal and not anything carb heavy to avoid blood sugar spikes.

Greek yogurt, eggs and cottage cheese are usually my breakfast go-to foods, however during this cut I'm going to be playing around with no wheat/dairy since my skin is a mess and I'm beginning to suspect I'm mildly lactose-intolerant.

The only breakfast food I can think of that would be mostly protein with very little carbs are eggs or protein powders, but if I eat nothing but eggs and protein shakes for breakfast every day for the next four months. What else can I eat for breakfast that's high protein and low/no lactose?
>>
>>40139360

**if I eat nothing but eggs and protein shakes for the next four months I'm going to go fucking insane
>>
>>40139372

Fucking half the threads on the first 5 pages are off-topic shit about traps and dicks and a potentially useful discussion gets ignored? Really /fit/?
>>
Bumping for discussion. No personal experience but am curious.
>>
There are unlimited keto/no carb sites alone with lists and recipes.
>>
>>40139360
I'm also curious.

Mods, delete all the tranny fag shit. Degeneracy is seeping in.
>>
>>40139360
I eat a half pound of ground turkey with 3 scrambled eggs for breakfast. Adjust for your calories obviously
>>
>>40139578
Eating one food is not hard anyways. I have gone weeks on keto with nothing but bacon, Water, And a multivitamin.
>>
>>40139578

So? Why should we not recommend recipes we like to one another? What if some of those recipes taste like shit? A lot of those recipes take fucking time too, which I do not have much of in the morning

You're being lazy and unhelpful
>>
>>40139608

Good on you for having stronger willpower than me, but I cannot afford that quantity of bacon and after that would probably never eat bacon again
>>
>>40139607

Scrambles are a good idea. Do you find they keep well? I'm fucking busy and prep cooking on weekends is the only way I really have time to eat during the week

I just thought frittatas would be good to but how does one make them without the milk and cheese to bind them?
>>
>>40139619

>sitting on 4chan waiting to be spoon fed information
>clicks away from a zillion no carb recipes most of which will have reviews and comments
>calls someone else lazy

wew lad

What to expect from someone who is limiting himself to some arbitrary category like "breakfast foods" though? Nope can't eat lunch or dinner food silly it's before noon xDDDDD
>>
>>40139608
>eating bacon at all
It's just a shit food all around.
>>
>>40139662

Yeah because I'm totally into the idea of eating the same fucking types of food for all three meals. Or eating beef stew or heavy-ass chicken cacciatore arrabiato a few hours after waking up when my stomach needs to settle

>comments sections

You mean where hysterical landwhales that think that being on keto/paleo means they can still eat a fuckton and praise each other for shitty recipes on no-name blogs? Fantastic reviews there from people that really know fitness and nutrition
>>
>>40139662

Anyway no one is keeping you here, I'm sure you've got your dick in your hand already so go wander off into a nice trap or T H I C C thread and be useless there while we discuss something relevant
>>
File: yohimbine_infopic_blue.png (35KB, 587x436px) Image search: [Google]
yohimbine_infopic_blue.png
35KB, 587x436px
Eat your breakfast meats, anon. Bacon, ham, sausage. Also, why are you eating breakfast to begin with? Why not do IF? I stop eating at 7pm and don't start again until 11am the next day. Absolutely no issue. I drink water and black coffee in the morning, that's it. Easy shit, anon. If I end up drinking water and no coffee, I do get hungry around 10am.

Also, obligatory yohimbine infographic.
>>
>>40139756

I've already planned to do IF but am still doing three meals. so breakfast at 11, lunch at 3, and dinner at 6 using your schedule. Unless you find two large meals are better?

Also breakfast meats are high in sodium and a little to expensive for me to do every day. Any way you supplement that?
>>
>>40139756

Also I have that infographic but thank you anyway for being a /fit/bro
>>
>>40139789
I don't eat breakfast, actually. I just do my lunch at about 1130/12 and then dinner at dinner time. No snacks, just those 2 meals. I don't eat anything too major either. I basically eat about 500 cals at lunch and then another 1200 - 1500ish at dinner.

Agreed about the sodium, I rarely have them since I don't do breakfast.
>>
File: 1448194264890.gif (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448194264890.gif
44KB, 600x600px
S K Y R
K
Y
R

siggis is good
>>
>>40139360
>>40139849
>no wheat/dairy

get a proper skincare routine before giving up cmon bruh
>>
>>40139860

>natural soaps
>use my hands to apply soap and not an abrasive loofah or washcloth
>benzoyl peroxide for spot treatment of acne
>alpha hydroxy lotion right after showering

All of which was recommended by a dermatologist. My skin is really high maintenance (dries super easy, body acne, and keratosis pilaris) and an experiment in diet change wouldn't hurt I think
>>
File: 1484722967678.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1484722967678.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>40139910
sounds like we have the same skin bruh. i stopped using AHA and got epiduo prescribed for my face - it just a combination of benzoyl and retinol. difference is that i put it over the affected area every night (around my mouth) even if theres no acne

ive suspected dairy too but with epiduo shits been cash for a month now
>>
>>40140039
also moisturize every day morning/night, i use the cerave blue tub in the morning and cerave pm at night
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.