[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth the effort to try and get a fat girl skinny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Is it worth the effort to try and get a fat girl skinny?
>>
Fat people are fat because they have mental disease, obesity is a symptom of mental illness.

If you mean like 22% bf as fat then sure, anything more than that and she's probably insane.
>>
>>40138814
>Is it worth the effort to try and get a fat girl skinny?
Nope, she'll probably end up hating you anyway.
>>
>>40138814

She will leave you, fat women (and some men) have an insanely inflated ego, if shes a 3-4/10 fat she thinks she's a 5-6, and if losing weight bumps up to anything near 7 she will ditch you if you're anything below a 9 (which you obviously won't be if you're getting with fat chicks)

Guys see fat women as easy bangs so sometimes fuck them because it's easy and straight forward, this gives them the warped image. That and the fact that everyone will be complimenting her on the weight loss.
>>
File: Jeb.png (501KB, 565x711px) Image search: [Google]
Jeb.png
501KB, 565x711px
Don't do it, it'll only hurt you. I tried it once: the girl came from a hot family, she was just the black sheep, maybe 25 lbs to lose and she would be a high 7. I dated her for like half a year, and tried to take her to the gym to exercise with me, and she got so mad she wouldn't even speak to me, and made me apologize to her. In the end, I ended up putting on like 25-30 lbs while dating her, and then she told me she was no longer attracted to me and dumped me.

Fat people will eat your soul, the only reason I'm here is because I still have body issues from dating her, and this was over a year ago.
>>
shoo shoo
>>
>>40138814
>Is it worth the effort to try and get a fat girl skinny?

I don't think it's possible

Even if you feed them only broccoli and chicken breast you fucking KNOW they're gonna go out and get McD's and a big gulp

Not worth the effort, just use her as a practice gf
>>
>>40138814
Only under extreme circumstances will they change and, even then, chances are slim. Give it one try, but as soon as they fall off the wagon, know that it's a lost cause.
>>
yes, try. if she actually does try it says a lot about her character. fat people can become slim, but to find someone with an actual drive for self improvement is a real hit or miss. keep them
>>
>>40140388
> be fat girl
> eat a chicken breast and broccoli dinner
> reward myself with a venti mocha frapp
> :)
>>
>>40140427
if they fall off the wagon once that's a bit overkill, but if they keep falling off and are unapologetic about it, dump them. it's a disease that can be cured but you have to have the drive, and you can't put that drive into somebody. you might get lucky and find a fatty who's just around the corner from it, but otherwise you have to wait.
>>
NO
NO
NO

I've had it happen three times and that's three times too many. Dated a girl who was chubby, a year later they are full on obese fat fucks. The last one brought me with her on her weight gain and I'm on a goddamn year long cut to get down from 220 to 180 (I'm 25% there at 210, but dammit it is hard).

Like that one fucker said; being a fat ass is the new second hand smoke
>>
My gf is pretty fat. Like 5'4" at 190ish.
I dunno man it's hard to get her motivated. Like we'll exercise but as soon as she gets a bit out of breath or sweaty she'll stop and say 'oh we're only meant to be having fun'.
Or she'll be hungry and on her way past a mcdonalds she'll grab a frozen coke -_-
I've come close to leaving her but I like the company bros. I'd be lonely as fuck without her.
Anyone else been in the same situation as me? What did you do?
>>
Someone post that shit about the skinny guy who stayed with the fatty. Then she got thin and was all about him sticking it out with her only to dump his ass like 2 months later for some Chad.
That's the shit you'd be getting in to
>>
>>40140897
We'll I'm an anti social asshole so I got over needing company by enjoying being by myself. I also am physically disgusted by fat people. That's how I avoided your situation
>>
>>40138814
You need some months of observation to know for sure. If she doesn't lose weight and she acknowledges that's it was her choices that prevented her from losing weight than yes. If she says stuff like "I was sooooo good, I don't get it" or "It's just so hard for me to lose weight" then no. In the latter case she's not willing to give up her lifestyle and so she makes up a bunch of excuses so she can still feel good about herself while stuffing her face.
>>
>>40138814
if she didn't think it was worth the effort, why should you?
>>
>>40138814
no and it's wrong to try. let them live their lives. they need to reach a point where they want to change on their own or they'll never have the determination to change and stay changed.

my gf is fat, and while she is currently dieting and losing weight (her idea not mine), I accept the fact that she may gain weight in the future and I don't care. I love her for who she is and I know me asking her to lose weight isn't going to solve the problem, only treat the symptoms.

>TLDR
only date a fat girl if you're cool with her being fat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.