[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im a manlet will lifting help me fuck girls like this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0157.jpg (218KB, 1280x1912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0157.jpg
218KB, 1280x1912px
im a manlet will lifting help me fuck girls like this?
>>
fit manlet > skinny/fat manlet
>>
If you have to ask "will x help me fuck girls" the answer is you are an insecure fuckboi and will never ever fuck girls like that.
>>
File: 1h8rky.jpg (40KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1h8rky.jpg
40KB, 413x395px
>>40138660
>implying being fit makes you taller
>>
>>40138653

Only money will get you girls like that. She's hot shit and she knows it she works hard to look good so she can ride the best cars, drink the best wine and go on all expenses paid trips around the world. She has no interest in banklets.
>>
>>40138653
No. Not if you're still autismo mode.

But everyone looks better with muscle, doesn't matter if you're 7 foot or 4'10, get lifting faggot.
>>
>>40138653
m8 if you wanna fuck girls just go and talk to them
>>
>>40138708
But I have terminal autism...
>>
As long as you're taller that's all that matters
>>
>>40138721
I'm 5'4"

help
>>
File: 033 - xxj1MbP.png (8KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
033 - xxj1MbP.png
8KB, 600x497px
>>40138721
So according to you, me at 6'3 can pick up 99% of women no problem... You're retarded dude
>>
>>40138741
No. He's saying that as long as you're taller than them you have more than 0% chance. If you are shorter than a girl she will not even consider you.
>>
>>40138741
that's not what he's saying at all you retard
>>
>>40138757
It's more than zero. I'm 5'5 and have dated girls a bit taller than me. Maybe like 2%
>>
>>40138653
POST MORE OF THIS GIRL AND I'LL ANSWER
>>
>>40138708
why do all you britfags always say this? its so true haha
>>
>>40138653
It might but honestly, if you're going to lift do it for YOU not the whores, because there will be many whores. But to be honest with you the only thing that will help ANY man in this situation is confidence and comfortability. Confidence in yourself/your beliefs and being comfortable in your confidence while showing her you are someone she would be comfortable around. So, it's one big fucking dance to the pants!
>>
>>40138653
not if you're ugly and autistic but I'm 5'4 and have dated girls that hot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.