[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaining weight with peanut butter and milk.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1484529336812.jpg (113KB, 481x578px) Image search: [Google]
1484529336812.jpg
113KB, 481x578px
I know both of these are staple foods, but I have issues with both.

Milk gives me insane shits, and I hate the taste of peanut butter.

Is there a way to make peanut butter more edible, by mixing it with something else?

What about milk, how do I avoid shitting my brains out?

I currently weigh 50kg at 180cm tall, so there's a problem.
>>
>>40134073
Ok, people see this as a meme but trust a bong on this.
with peanut butter what you need is three (3) slices of bread, but one in the toaster and slather the other two onto the two leftover slices, once your toast is done lay it ontop of the pb side of the bread and place the other piece of bread on top.
their you go, toast sandwich.
>>
how joyless is the life of someone who doesn't like the taste of peanut butter and doesn't have an excuse like being allergic to it. Do you even have a soul? If I killed you would it be murder or just a very late abortion?
>>
>>40134149
I wish I liked it. Good macros, healthy fats. But it's so fucking thick and heavy, it feels like tar in my mouth.
>>
>>40134177
Do you use protein powder? Have you thought about blending that with peanut butter. It would be a thicker shake but significantly less thick than just raw peanut butter.
>>
>>40134242
This. I make protein shakes in the morning and pound in that nut butter for an extra thiccc shake. Shits so good.
>>
>>40134073
Mixing peanut butter with jam. I think that's good enough.
>>
>>40134073
Lactose-free milk
>>
>>40134355
Super expensive.
>>
>>40134149
I fucking hate peanut butter. The texture is frustrating to eat. However, I'm also a fast eater (I breathe in my food) so that might factor into it.
>>
File: Shitskindetecor.jpg (15KB, 310x214px) Image search: [Google]
Shitskindetecor.jpg
15KB, 310x214px
>What about milk, how do I avoid shitting my brains out?

Try being white for starters, that might help.
>>
>>40134627
slow down, sonic
>>
File: IMG_0399.jpg (279KB, 750x991px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0399.jpg
279KB, 750x991px
Mix them with sips.
>>
>>40134073
Congratulations, neither of those foods are staple foods for you.

Diet varies from person to person. If you can't eat dairy or peanut butter, that is okay. Do you really think it is impossible to get strong without those things? Be creative.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.