[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can't stand this bald cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 404x534px)
Capture.jpg
24KB, 404x534px
can't stand this bald cunt
>>
>>40132471

Why does everyone suddenly hate on Bradley? What happened with Callum?

Who cares about balding. Just shave it.
>>
>>40132501
he's a jew, manipulative, and tried fucking calum and goomah's ex girl
>>
>>40132501
He is as bad as jason blaha when it comes to lying.

Actually he is way worse as a person than Blahino becasue Blaha is an delusional autist who never actually did anything wrong to anyone, while Baldley is fucking everyone over
>>
>>40132471
see even though he lifts he is autistic and insecure about his hair and thats why he wears hat all the time.
My hairline is very high,like very high, it looks like im at the start of balding.I was insecure about that all my school years and had long hair like an idiot afraid of beeing ridiculed.
But then lifting happened. I shaved my head off embraced it. Now i dont feel insecure and people tell me that i look like an ultranationalist jacked guy.
>>
I don't get how people act surprised that he's actually just selling a positivity persona and isn't the same person form his videos. That's kinda obvious, no? Just look at his social media and product placements. It's all obvious cash grabs; Clickbait, girls with big boobs, big muscles, popular memes and challenges, etc...

It's all incredibly mindless and materialistic. He doesn't do informative content like other youtubers. He doesn't instruct or compete in any sport, so he doesn't have any useful content in that aspect. He is not really well-informed or educated regarding any topic but perhaps business. He doesn't do any flashy editing or lifts any crazy amounts that others haven't already done.

It's 99% usless clickbait materialism. Everyone he interacts with is for the purpose of marketing his brand. He has no true friends or genuine interactions with people in a more casual setting.

Bradley is definitely not alone in acting like this, but I guess what ticked people off is that he called out others (the industry) for being fucked when he's a big part of the problem.
>>
>>40132536
this is the alpha /fit/ has always loved and wanted to be.

and he really did nothing wrong considering the fitness industry rant thing. so what if he tried to charge large companies that scam people 35000? you do realize they're more corrupt than he is, right? if a thief robs another thief, there's nothing that first thief can complain about.
>>
Is he /ourguy/, fit?
>>
>>40132471
>use steroids
>go bald
what's the point
>>
>>40132471
>wears a hat in literally every photo and video
i should've known
>>
>>40132471
I've seen all the drama videos because I'm procrastinating and curious and I've got to say the looks like quite the cunt t b h. The only thing I can't wrap my head around is why Mike keeps making vids with him. If he really was that big of an asshole why would he hang with him? Purely for views?
>>
>>40133155
he's an ego-maniac

companies fucking laughed when he asks them for 35k, he even lied that a company paid him 1.5k for an Instagram post, but that company said they have never paid anyone for insta posts.ever

>this is the alpha /fit/ has always loved and wanted to be.

kys newfag, his personality is about as real as his natty card.

And trying to fuck a business partner's girl is about the dumbest and douchest thing you can do.

Calum von Moger probably as more brain cells that your average Bradley fan, and that's saying something.
>>
i can totally see Connor being the new bradley
>>
>>40132471
he should just shave it at this point
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.