[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be a 23 yo /fit/ virgin >make an account on a hookup site

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>be a 23 yo /fit/ virgin
>make an account on a hookup site yesterday
>so far got like 6 messages from faggots
>one from a 34 yo girl
>she complimented on my body and asked if im dominant
>Im kinda but also I literally have no clue what Id do with her

How do I not fuck this up? Will she realize Im a virgin?

You guys helped me with gains now help me with this pls
>>
>>40132417
you don't get your hopes up because hookup sites are all talk no action
>>
>>40132431
You sound like you know at least something about dating and possibly fucking. How do I not look like a virgin?
>>
>>40132417
the worst thing to do is to act a certain way. don't pretend it; it cannot be faked.

what she wants is to have heavy kino, hair pulling when you hug her, if she has what you want, take it, spank her and hold her down
>>
>>40133020
i dont mind pulling her hair and pinning her down. that actually turns me on

how do i not come off as a virgin?
>>
>>40132519
Just don't say anything about it. By the time it's too late, you won't be a virgin anymore.
>>
>>40133051
>how do i not come off as a virgin?
if you do meet her. just say you don't go daddy dom mode on the first date since you barely know her and safety reasons etc
also focus on enjoying her body don't worry about being mr.king of sex nobody is

even in the BDSM community communication needs to be key from both parties or somebody might get accused of rape
>>
>>40133071
>>40133089
thanks brehs

if i do lose my virginity to her i'll post somewhere on /fit/ about it
>>
>>40133136
Best of luck anon.
Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>40133136
Best of luck anon.
Enjoy the ride.
>>
>>40132417
>I'm dominant
>I literally have no clue what I'd do with her

Then you're not dominant. She'll be able to sense that you lied, and probably only have sex with you because she'll be scared that this stranger will murder her if she says 'no' when they've gotten this far.
>>
>>40132417
>How do I not fuck this up?
Be sincere, be truthful, be yourself.
>>
>>40133387
>killing someone
>not dominant

anyway shit thread OP
>>>/r9k/

sage
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.