[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna start going to gym but i think il look like a retard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: cucumber.jpg (215KB, 1024x1398px) Image search: [Google]
cucumber.jpg
215KB, 1024x1398px
I wanna start going to gym but i think il look like a retard in gym while not having any muscles.
Pls halp
>>
Ready the sticky and pick a program. Don't go into fitness completely blind or you'll just waste heaps of time before you realize you fucked up.
>>
>>40131523
you look retarded everywhere else, so why not the gym as well?
>>
wear trousers and hoodie
>>
File: 1484602049992.gif (4MB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484602049992.gif
4MB, 360x360px
No one cares because everyone started out this way.
If you really feel that bad about it, do some calisthenics
>>
OP here,
I think I should do calisthenics while I build up some confidence.Any good sites or something like that, which you can recomend?
>>
>>40131523
you will look like a retard and thats ok, after you gain some experience and some muscles you will look less like a retard until people will start seeing you as an autistic gym rat. i'm only halfway down this road, good luck op, we're all gonna "make it"
>>
File: willsmithssidekicklaughing.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
willsmithssidekicklaughing.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
>>40131529
>>
>>40131523
Literally everyone started in a similar situation.
Lift correctly, be considerate, and nobody but an asshole will care
>>
>>40131523
nobody cares what you look like
>>
File: 1371559260246.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1371559260246.gif
3MB, 200x150px
I remember back then when people laughed at me when I used the equipment wrong. Then, at subsequent visits to the gym the regulars would laugh and call me names whenever I enter and leave. Stopped going after the fifth time. Never again.
>>
Everyone started weak. I was straight out if auschwitz when I started and could barely bench the bar. I didn't care, why should I? The whole point of going to the gym is to better yourself.

Makes me happy when I see skeletons and fatties at the gym because they did an effort to improve themselves.

Only way you can make me judge you is by doing a shitty routine, that's it. I fucking hate skelly clowns doing twenty sets of wrist curls or fatties trying to impress everyone by benching in the smith. Read up and know what to do and I'll show you nothing but respect.
>>
>>40131523

You really think people care about you? Do you ever go outside?
>>
>>40131523
What do you think the point of going to the gym is?
>>
File: 1428383786561.png (307KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1428383786561.png
307KB, 550x550px
Why would someone judge you for doing exactly what they're doing in the exact same room
>>
The only people who will judge you are people like me who feel terrible about their life.
>>
stop lying and keeping others from doing something worthwhile with their lives faggot
>>
>some skinny beta boi shows up at MY GYM
>he doesn't know how to use the machines
>I laff REALLY FUCKING LOUD
>I stare at him
>he blushes and gets all sweaty
>never comes back

feelsgoodman
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.