[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitfags help me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 10

File: HELP ME.jpg (272KB, 666x1184px) Image search: [Google]
HELP ME.jpg
272KB, 666x1184px
Fitfags help me
>>
>>40130742
hahaha your body looks like pepe
>>
>>40130757
ayyy
>>
>>40130742
>>
>>40130742
Genuine question to fat guys, how do you let it come this far? I'm disgusted with myself at 18-19% bf, and cutting down again. But this is like.. 35%+. Do people have no self respect?
>>
>>40130789
taka taka taka
>>
>>40130789
well I'm living abroad and it was like I have all the money I want for eating garbage so...thats what happened
>>
>>40130742
if you wanna lose weight you literally just have to eat less food.
>>
>>40130813
but.....any kind of food?
>>
>>40130836
yes. just less of it. a lot less.
>>
HIGH TEST
>>
>>40130838
ok thanks
>>
>>40130796

You can eat literal garbage and lose weight, calories in < calories out.

Read the sticky cunt.
>>
>>40130789

It's a very slow descent and the mirror lies.
>>
Have you tried movement
>>
>>40131013
the thing is that i have osteoporosis and also crippling depression
>>
>>40131214
>the thing is that i have
Stopped reading. Whatever bullshit excuse you're about to crap out, the real answer is you have a shitty attitude.

When you are good at making excuses, it's hard to be good at anything else.
>>
>>40131214
80% of /fit/ has crippling depression and we aren't fat fucks
>>
>>40130844
Don't crash diet tho. It makes more harm than good. reading the sticky would probably also help. Or not. I don't even know what's in there
Anyway, calculate your TDEE and eat 500-1000 kcal below that. Or even better add 500-1000 kcal worth of cardio (walking) and eat at your previously calculated TDEE. Adjust accordingly when you stop losing weight.
You can really eat everything as long as it fits your numbers, but obviously it's better to eat healthy to get all nescessary micro and macro nutrients.
>>
>>40130742
Try pooing in loo
>>
>>40131286
so fucking true it hurts. Kill me brahs
>>
File: 1474321452657.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1474321452657.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>40130789
yeah but how do you let your bf come so far up your ass? I'm digusted with myself when i feel comradery beyond subtle humor and im isolating myself again but this is like... trans tier faggotry. Do anus' like yours have no self respect?
>>
>>40131287
ok thanks
>>
File: 1484168676240.jpg (85KB, 706x431px) Image search: [Google]
1484168676240.jpg
85KB, 706x431px
>>40131214
>the thing is that i have this and that problem
>google strength training with osteoporosis
>the solution is right there. takes 2 seconds

Stop making excuses for yourself. If you can't stop lying to yourself, you will never make it.

In my opinion, in terms of loosing weight or building a better body, is the part where you realize that you have to change your lifestyle. You have to change who you are.

Maybe you think the gym is fucking boring. Maybe you hate the fact that you have to stop smoking, drinking and eating junkfood.
Maybe you loathe being hungry.

All these things suck, but as with everything it gets better in time. Motivate yourself in every way you can.
>>
>>40130742
Only you can save yourself OP
>>
File: swag.jpg (213KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
swag.jpg
213KB, 960x960px
>>40131384
i wasn't being serious I don't have any of those things
>>
Hey OP, I'm working down from obesity, too.

I like intermittent fasting, as I've found insulin control has been more effective a tool for fat loss than calorie counting 5 daily meals. I take raspberry ketones to curb hunger pains. I work out about 5 times a week (maybe start with a hotel workout? it's on the google).

Consider a a TRX-like thing if you're embarrassed about going to the gym. I like using mine. (I'm not embarrassed to visit a gym but, I am disabled and cannot get to a gym easily.)

Whatever you do, don't quit, and you'll get there. Just don't be afraid of failure, man. It has taken me literally years to figure out a diet plan that works for me (as my chronic illness causes hormonal imbalances). You'll get there.
>>
>>40131490
thanks dude
>>
>>40131646
np. Good luck.
>>
All I'm gonna say is, have you ever seen a fat smack head?

It's the ultimate diet
>>
>>40130742
Help yourself you fat cunt
>>
File: Sticky.jpg (10KB, 153x250px) Image search: [Google]
Sticky.jpg
10KB, 153x250px
>>40130742
shave your chest and asshole with womens razors then READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>40132828
shave your chest

no im not a fagget
>>
>>40130742
I was about the same as you when I started a year back. Start some full body workout regime, golden 6, Starting strength etc. google them. Then Start watching the unhealthy things you eat. You don't have to go full on in the beginning, just leave sugary drinks out for example. Noob gains and amounts of sugar left out will make you see positive results in a short time. Then you can start doing serious stuff, but first pretty much any strength training will be enough for someone who has the mobility of a turret.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 193x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 193x242px
>>40131214
I know what you're referencing. Get off of /fit/ you faggot. You aren't funny. Return to Reddit.
>>
>>40131312
>lol ur gay xD
>on fucking /FIT/ of all boards
is this (You)r first day on 4chan?
>>
>>40133279
> im not a fagget
>fagget
that's absolute horse shit pajeet, kill yourself because you'll never be not fat or pretty.
>>
>>40131214
Oh, you mean condishuns?

A fat giving excuses. What a shocker.
>>
>>40130846
Yeah but you will still have somewhat high bf%.
>>
File: Tenshi kill urself my miko.jpg (68KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Tenshi kill urself my miko.jpg
68KB, 800x800px
>>40131214
>LE FUNNY IDUBBZ SADBOYS
You're such a fucking faggot holy shit leave
>>
File: freud7[1].jpg (12KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
freud7[1].jpg
12KB, 199x200px
>>40130789
>Genuine question to fat guys, how do you let it come this far?

That happens when you DON'T have the body dysmorphia.
>>
>>40134333
>not having body dysmorphia
>thinking that there is nothing wrong with this body
pick one you dumb faggot
>>
>>40130742
Eat less
>>
File: CURRY.jpg (502KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
CURRY.jpg
502KB, 960x720px
ill try the Intermittent Fasting
walk at least 1 hour a day
eat lest garbage
and start a easy workout routine to begin

i hope it works
>>
I'm going to try my best okay.
This is to help you but it's also to help me put a few things into order so I'll be able to best help other people.
Stop me and ask questions if I go over your head or you don't understand.

You are medically obese. You can quite easily lose up to 20 pounds in a month on a crash diet.
Lot of it will be water but more then a little will be fat. Why?
1.Because your body needs a FUCKTON of food energy to stay that fat.
2.Because once you're that fat your body is PRIMED to burn fat energy. You're fucking overflowing with it.

A crash diet will see immediate and dramatic results. You'll also not see too much loss in levels of energy or overwhelming hunger, unless it's too late for your and you're already diabetic.

Okay? Good

I'm going to create a generic plan that heavier people like you can follow and will, unless you don't really try or have a serious genetic condition that is so rare it defies belief(you don't)lose weight, get healthy and become fit.

But you'll need to get your ducks in a row first.
You'll need a few things. Measurements to be more precise.
First off, you'll need to take 5 pictures and date them. A full body front pic, left and right full body side pics, and a back pic.
Save them somewhere. These pics will help you more then you know.
Secondly you'll need a tailors tape or a string and some patience
You'll need to measure your neck, your chest, your waist(around your navel), your hips(around your butt), your upper arms, your forearms, your thighs(around themiddle), your calves.
Write these numbers down somewhere. These will help show you that you are progressing when it feels like everything else is failing.
Lastly, your weight.
Cont'd.
>>
>>40134703
I would suggest creating a word document and placing those pics along with your measurements there.
But it's really all up to you. This is about having concrete evidence of your body changing and for motivation.

1.Diet is the most important thing right now.
As I said, it takes an incredible amount of food energy to get to and maintain that size. It just does. Simply cutting back and doing NOTHING ELSE, barring any really serious medical conditions or genetic abnormalities, will see remarkable changes in your weight and sense of well being.
I would suggest a fairly strict temporary crash diet for the next 30 days.

A 1500 calories a day diet is the bog standard of crash diets for obese men.

You can go for a clean diet of lean meats, veg, some fruit, and plenty of clean water. Which is ideal and will see remarkable weight loss and health gains. OR you can go full IIFYM(If It Fits Your Macros) while maintaining that cal range.
Hell you can do both.
Eat two healthy meals, eat complete shit for your dinner. As long as you get plenty of protein some carbs and fat for energy and some veg you're good.
The most most most most important thing is to take in fewer calories so that your body will begin to use some of the stored energy in your body.
I would also suggest doing a PSMF. That's beyond hardcore but it will work for you.

2.Move more.
There's this thing called "NEAT" it is essentially how much energy you burn when NOT exercising and doing sub maximal effort activities. The amount of energy burned from NEAT activities can get up into staggering amounts. Like up to 2k a day for some people(by some people I mean the people who complain they just can't put on weight, you know the type)
It's fucking ridiculous.
In contrast, exercise doesn't burn as much as you think. It's fucking peanuts. Unless you're a high level athlete.
NEAT is so ridiculous that you will litterally burn twice as many calories standing as sitting down.
contd
>>
File: fat loss.jpg (70KB, 630x870px) Image search: [Google]
fat loss.jpg
70KB, 630x870px
>>40130742
That's a good book on how to lose fat quickly
megadownloder com/598548
>>
>>40130742
no you have it wrong lad.
HELP YOURSELF
>>
>>40134294
Absolutely false.
>>
>>40135170
3.Exercise.
Exercise is not as important is you think it is, but it is vital to maintain and increase weight loss.
Studies show that people who simply did 2 twenty minute yoga session a week with no other changes had lower bodyfat and higher strength and muscle tone then a control group with a similar lifestyle who did not.
The thing is, people tend to think that exercise is either balls on her clit hardcore training or picking daises. Ironically enough an afternoon of picking daises will actually burn a lot of calories compared to a 30 minute lifting session and can be done every day so the calorie burn potential is far far higher.
Exercise is for helping make you stronger and fitter. To make everyday life easier and more fulfilling.
It's not to show off your sick 20 inch guns or Anna Sophia Robb bubble butt online or get that 5000 pound deadlift. Although it can be and there's nothing wrong with that, but that's not what you need and it's not what exercise is really about.
A simple daily routine of pushups situps squats chinups and walking is more then enough.
I would also strongly urge you to do 30minute - 1hour walks every day. No excuses.

If exercise isn't really your thing then find some type of physically active hobby. Like hiking, swimming, weight lifting, dancing etc etc.

4.Stress and rest.
These two are vital for litterally EVERYTHING to do with fitness and basic health overall.
If you do not find a way to deal with stress and recouperate you will sabotage everything you will do. Too much stress and not enough quality rest will take years and even decades of your life.
This is a fact backed up by every piece of literature on the subject from every corner of the planet.
>>
>>40135447
Actually true. Cutting cals on a clean diet will see better and faster results then cutting cals on a shit diet.
>>
>>40135485
Maybe so but that's not what that faggot said. I won't necessarily have a higher bodyfat just from eating shit vs clean food.
>>
>>40130742
Don't show us your fucking gross body.

You already know what to do, you don't need special reassurance from us.
>>
>>40130742
READ THE STICKY YOU FILTHY POO
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.