[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you a female broly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1520.jpg (2MB, 1266x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1520.jpg
2MB, 1266x1800px
Would you a female broly?
>>
>>40130359
dragonball super is just batshit i swear.
>>
>>40130372
It has its moments.

Black arc was rushed as fucked though. I mean Zamasu still technically won though so idk.

Universal tournament should be fun if the 6 vs 7 was anything to go by but that was rushed too, not as bad as the Black arc though.
>>
They're female, so yes.
>>
>>40130359
Definitely and would love to get snusnu'd by her

>She could not only conquer the world but my kokoro.
>>
>>40130397
God the dialogue in that series is god fucking awful, i'm glad i no longer need to listen to zamasu repeat the same sentence dressed different ways again and again and again and again....... and again.......
>>
>>40130359
yeah, probably. Look at those thick hips and thighs. YUM!!!
>>
>>40130372
It's outright shit.
I'm just watching..well fast forwarding through episode out of morbid curiosity and because there is litterally nothing else save for anime starring lolis and hardcore homosex of all kinds being released anymore.
Even DBS has caught the gay.
>>
>>40130643
>there is litterally nothing else save for anime starring lolis and hardcore homosex of all kinds being released anymore
Man I remember this being a problem 10 years ago.

When the fuck is the breaking point.
>>
>>40130768

>When the fuck is the breaking point.

Given the current status of their culture and the trends happening, I highly doubt we'll see an end in the next decade.

With the majority of Japanese males not being dominant anymore, losing their masculine identity and regressing to basement dwellers that seem to only like things akin to Lolicon this 'beta male' trend will only keep going. Only when some strong ones come along and influence trends to the more masculine side of things, you'll see things flourish back to when it wasn't as effeminate.

He'll, a perfect example of that trend is in Berserk. The damn series reeked of masculinity, but as time went on, and the trends changed, so did the series. Granted, not to such a massive degree, but still, it's there.
>>
File: MYTHICCISMAXIMUM.png (375KB, 883x1000px) Image search: [Google]
MYTHICCISMAXIMUM.png
375KB, 883x1000px
THICC
>>
>>40130359
>watching anything after the Cell saga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t6Q42RNS1Y

Perfect end to the series right here. Anime fags have to ruin everything.
>>
>>40130359
>he wouldn't a female broly

it's like you're gay or something
>>
>>40130359
>Death by snu snu
It would be worth it
>>
LINK TO FEMALE BROLY?
>>
>>40132201
100% agree my man
>>
>>40133721
It's in the new Super arc trailer. It's 15 seconds long so anything longer is some fucker vlogging about it. You only see her for a few seconds.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.