[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fucking kill me /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 209.jpg (225KB, 747x1328px) Image search: [Google]
209.jpg
225KB, 747x1328px
as of today /fit/, Ive lost 100lbs, but for the last month or so. Ive felt more and more like shit, with each passing day.

As I stand I currently weigh 209lbs, but I feel like I look like I weigh more. Is there any hope for my mangled body /fit/? Do you think Ill ever look normal shirtless, without surgery?
>>
>>40130355
Skin will tighten over time but you'll probably need to get surgery to get rid of it 100%. Keep working famalam, 100 pounds lost is fucking impressive and you will one day look fucking good with your shirt off if you keep at it.
>>
Maybe you should've lifted
>>
>>40130378
I do
Pretty fucking hard.
>>
>dark nipples
Sorry you weren't born white bro.
>>
>>40130355
100lbs is a nice achievement op
dont give up you CAN make it
>>
>>40130394
>100lbs is a nice achievement op
Nah. If you get so fucking fat you have to lose 100lbs you're a fucking failure at life and should honestly commit suicide to better the world.
>>
>>40130407
Suck a dick faggot. This dude looks young. For the first 16 years of your life you don't have much control over what you eat and your eating habits are going to be based on your parents' eating habits. Making the effort to reverse years of shitty habits and conditioning is impressive.
>>
>>40130407
Fuck you man honestly
>>
>>40130432
If you weren't born with good parents, weren't born white, weren't born over 6 feet tall, weren't born with good facial aesthetics, well you lost the life lottery and should neck yourself.
>>
File: C2oBy1LUsAAAF3Z.jpg (153KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2oBy1LUsAAAF3Z.jpg
153KB, 675x1200px
>>40130449
Alright, back to your containment board now
>>
>>40130449
thanks /pol/
>>
>>40130355

just keep going
>>
>>40130460
Trump won faggot, you can't hide anymore.
>>
>>40130355
Good progress bro, keep at it.

As for feeling like shit and not having any muscle - start eating protein. You can lift heavy crap 5 days a week for an hour each, and you will get strengths gain, but no actual muscular tissue gains if you do not eat 100+g of protein a day.
>>
>>40130473
I know, I voted for him. Luckily so did a bunch of retards like you. Now he's going to cut my taxes and help my business and you're still going to lose your McJob :^)
>>
>>40130355
You've been dieting for too long.
Go for a refeed and start exercising/becoming more active.
>>
File: 1423000980586.jpg (18KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1423000980586.jpg
18KB, 225x224px
>>40130407
I lost a 100 lbs and now im a fucking deadlift beast and I bet you're a dyel faggot boy. Don't listen to these dumb edgelords OP, You are always meant to be a big man, I'm sure if you keep lifting and start hitting those protein shakes and lifting really hard you'll be bigger and stronger than this dyel fuckboi
>>
>>40130355
respect for your achievement!
start lifting at least 3 times a week.
switch between hot and ice cold water while showering. also use a body peeling once a week.
this will increase your bloodflow underneath the skin and will help tighten it.
helped me alot.
keep pushing bro!
>>
>>40130355
aaahhahahha

im so glad you've ruined your body AAHAHHAHAHAHA

look at those thick wrists and wide shoulders, all gone to waste

AAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>40130355
Youll be able to fill that in with muscle my man. Dont listen to these guys. If you get jacked the only thing is you might have to deal with some excess around your belly. Keep lifting family, youve made it this far.
>>
>>40130355
You have no muscle definition, start lifting more and doing less cardio.

You will still have loose skin for losing that much weight but it'll look a little better
>>
>>40130798

This. I went from 250 to 159 at my leanest, and muscle mass definitely helps. Also, eat food rich in glycogen, and do abdominal twists. From what I understand it helps with skin elasticity by releasing glycogen, which helps reintroduce moisture and elasticity to the skin. It also gives the muscle a fuller look, so it lifts up some sagging. Just make sure that your skin stays moist, by applying moisturizer and have a high carb meal every now and again.
>>
>>40130449
>t. 54% white
post face faggot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.